047

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Wah~! Look at our snowpeople~!" I giggled. Luhan and I worked on our snowpeople. I looked over Luhan's snow person,"Who is this?" The snow person he made...was like a blob..."It's you." He sweetly smiled next to it,"Cute right?" He patted 'my' head.

I went infront of it,"It's pretty. Thank you for trying." I giggled and picked up the pebble that fell from 'my' mouth."Hey, I tried ok? Let's see yours then." Luhan scrunched up his nose and walked away. He went over to my master piece of him,"That is you." I pointed. "Ta-dah~! Pretty Luhan." 

He smiled,"I look amazing." I kissed the snowman of Luhan's cheek,"Muah~! SnowHan get's a kiss." Luhan pouted and turned his head to the side,"I want one right here." He pointed to his slender cheek. I rolled my eyes,"SnowHan stole your kiss." Luhan not giving up stood still with his head to the side. Who knew you'd be this cute? Aish what am I saying, you've been like this.

Tumblr_m6pss1punp1rty4jgo1_500_large

"Im waiting." Luhan impatiently tapped his cheek, he leaned down so I could reach his damn soft cheeks. I pecked his cheek,"Happy Luhan?" He nodded with a satisfied smile,"Very happy." I poked his side,"Aish, what am I going to do with you."

The whole day we were making snowmen and decorating them. We replicated all the people we knew, like appas, Krees, Kai, Tao, Sehun, and everyone else. 

"We did a good job." I giggled and wiped the sweat from my head,"Good job Lulu." We high fived each other,"I didn't notice we took so much time doing this." Luhan sighed, he sat down on the ground and started to make a snow angel. I towered over him,"Snow angel?!"

He laughed,"Yup, this will be your snow angel ok? It will watch over you." I laughed and squatted, I looked down at him and kissed his lips,"Oppa, isn't it cold? Your lips ar super duper cold."

Luhan's cheeks were red but shook his head,"But it feels nice." I laid down next to him,"Then I'll make you one too." The both of us laughed and made each other snow angels. "Aigoo look at this." We both looked up and saw Donghae appa smiling,"Making snow angels?" Luhan and I nodded,"Pabo appa, duh."

Donghae appa gave me a look a disappointed look,"Rude." He said in his best english and walked away.

image

I giggled,"Love you daddy~!" I also said in english. Donghae appa ran back and pointed a finger at me,"Yah...did you just cuss me out in english?!" Luhan laughed and shook his head,"She said 'I love you appa'."

Donghae appa blushed,"Aigoo, my cute daughter. Aren't you lucky you're dating her." He pinched my cheeks,"Don't be late for dinner ok? Bye you guys." He smiled and gracefully walked away.

I looked over at Luhan, he was looking up at the sky with a relaxed face. I hope we can always be like this, happy.

After a few good minutes lying down in the snow, looking up at the sky, which was mostly Luhan, and me lowkey stalking him and checking him out, I got tired. "Im getting cold Luhan." I sat up and looked at him,"Let's go to the room."

And Luhan, being a total gentleman, gave him his jacket and held my hand while walking back to the lodge. "I don't want you to get cold." 

I puffed my cheeks,"Lulu, your the one that's going to get sick~! Look everyone is looking at you." The people we were passing by smiled at Luhan and I. Luhan shrugged,"At least your warm."

We reached our room and changed. "What to do...I wonder what movies they have on." I sat down on the couch and looked through the tv. Titanic is on...ahaha Donghae appa must be watching this. 

Luhan sat right next to me and put his arm around my shoulders,"What are we watching?" He placed his head on my shoulder and hugged me closer, his hair tickling my skin. "Well, there really isn't much to watch, oh, Love Rain. I heard this one was good."

The whole hour I was pouting,"Aish, this is so sad..." I heard snores and looked down. A smile spread on my face when I saw Luhan sleeping on my lap,"Omo, he's so cute~!" I whispered and studied Luhan's face. I looked around me and found a blanket.

I placed the blanket over him,"My leg is numb, but I'll make an exception for you." Luhan mumbled something. Probably about me...hohoho. He encircled his arms around my waist and buried his face in my lap. I blushed. What do I do...this is not comfortable...rephrase, not a comfortable position. Gah, I'll just let him do what he wants today. I giggled and kissed his head. . hehe.​


HELLO EVERYONE~!!

IM GOING TO SPAM ON LUHAN.

I FEEL LIKE LUHAN IS SMEXIER~!

tumblr_m6raspF55K1rp5sneo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6rc6oaY3m1rp5sneo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6sgv7kSsu1ryxsvgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6saoqnCq11r158who2_500.jpg

HECK HE'S BEEN SMEXY, IM JUST SHOWING MORE OF HIS SMEXINESS~!!

let's look at lulu's Y DERP FACES

tumblr_m6qx7fNdly1rny1kio1_500.png

tumblr_m6qx7fNdly1rny1kio2_500.png

(I REALLY LOVE TUMBLR NOW AHAHA)

tumblr_m6s0klgr8c1ru77dto1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6r5id0y2h1ratb0go1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6tr50O6qK1ruzle3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6oz2fQ39U1rvpqyvo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m6shm1Hgrh1ruky0vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6uow4tjPu1qbqzlro2_250.gif

tumblr_m6s9nyBVB71r0kz4ho1_500.png

"What am I doing up there?" I don't know Lulu...

HALLELUJIER FOR IMAGINATION AND AFF LOL~!

aigoo my poor baby:

tumblr_m6tdszw4S51rto225o1_250.gif

tumblr_m6tdszw4S51rto225o2_250.gif

don't worry my hubby lulu oppa, it's the best crocodile i've ever seen^^ MUAH

tumblr_m6ul7xANeB1rxzf8xo1_500.jpg

THIS IS A SIGN! PANDAS ARE MY FAVORITE AND A FREAKING PANDA IS HUGGING LUHAN~! GAAAAH!!!! 

WE ARE MEANT TO BE LOL^^....just kidding...SIKE~!

tumblr_m6qsu1W9KT1r0jy7ro1_500.png

LOLing at all these pics man AHAHA XDD LUHAN, LAY, AND KREES ARE ALSO ENJOYING :)

ok one more.

tumblr_m6slm8Zp851rwo1y4o1_400.png

night.

tumblr_m6r0k2KtQL1qaghhgo1_500.jpg