066

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Luhan decided to have a date to make me feel better, he decided the beach. I just wore a white cotton blouse and pink skirt, the weather was sunny. Underneath my clothes was a two piece pink bathing suit. I put on the bracelets Luhan gave me. My hair was down and wavy.

My phone rang,"Helloo? Krees?"

"AYO WASSUP SUMIN?! The boys wondered if you guys wanted to hang out today?" Kris yelled through the phone. On the other line I heard all of them greet me. I giggled,"Sorry, but me and Luhan are going to the beach for a date. I got to go bye~" I hung up and checked myself once again.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen,"Appa's Im going on a date ok?" They looked up and smiled,"You look so pretty!" Donghae appa cooed and went to hug me. "Omo, my pretty daughter."

"Our lil brat is growing up." Eunhyuk appa smirked,"I remember when you used to cry because-" Donghae appa slapped his shoulder,"Stop. Anyway, do you have money?" I nodded and held up my beach bag,"I do."

"Thats a first-" Donghae appa slapped Eunhyuk appa harder,"Ok then. Have a great time baby." I smiled and kissed their cheeks,"Bye guys~"

I walked out and Luhan walked through the gate, he was wearing a cheetah print tank and white trunks. He was carrying also a basket and umbrela.,"Oh Lulu hubby you look so y in cheetah~!" I squealed and tackled him. Luhan laughed and spun me around,"Hi Sumin." 

I pouted,"You didn't call me wifey." Luhan pecked me close to my lips,"Im sorry my cute wifey, are you ready?" I nodded,"Let's go~" 

"So did you sleep good last night?" Luhan grabbed my hand and kissed it. I nodded,"Yup, I did. How about you?" 

"Well, not really, I was worried about you." He smiled,"But Im glad to know you slept well." Pabo Luhan.

After a couple of bus rides we arrived at a beach. "THE BEACH!" I smiled and hopped off the bus. The wind blew through my hair, it smelled so beachy. "Wooow~! Luhan we're at the beach!!" I giggled and hugged his arm,"Preetty~"

Luhan laughed,"I know we're at the beach Sumin." I giggled,"Sorry just excited again."

We found a good spot on the beach and I laid down a blanket and Luhan set up our umbrella. I put the basket on the blanket with our other stuff. "Luhan you'll will teach me how to swim right?" 

He smiled,"Of course I will. Ready now?" I gasped and nodded my head,"YES!" I immediately took off my shirt and skirt. I made sure the strings were tight. "Luhan can you pass me the sunscreen in my bag?" 

I turned my head to look at Luhan and paused. Luhan slowly took off his shirt and ruffled his hair. God sure loved me today and made Luhan even more y...is that possible? Hell yeah it iss. 

Luhan caught me staring and blushed,"What are you staring at me for." I blinked,"Your so freaking y...did you work out lately?"

He shook his head,"Crazy girl." Luhan grabbed the sun screen and threw it at me. Me, being in a trance still, did not catch it and the sunscreen hit my head. "Ouch! Luhan!" I whined and rubbed my head. I groaned,"That hurt!"

Luhan gasped,"Sumin! Aiya, Im sorry baby." He ran to my side and rubbed my head with a cute pout on his lips,"Im sorry." 

I stared at his pink beautiful lips,"It's ok.." I mumbled and stared up at him,"It's my fault for not paying attention." I patted his head,"Anyway, let's put on sunscreen." I grabbed the sunscreen and started to put some on my arms, chest and stomach, legs, and feet. 

"Luhan, please put some on my back." Luhan nodded and took the sunscreen. He started to rub some on my back. 

Loud whistles were made,"AYO WASSUP!"  I gasped and facepalmed,"Damn, they actually came to the beach?." Luhan gave me a hard look,"Wait, you told them we're here?" I pouted,"I didn't mean to say anything!" He just shook his head,"Pabo." I started to hit my head. WHY AM I SUCHA PABO! AISH! 


this chapter wasn't the best, but the next one will be :)

tumblr_m7ygy1FL5t1qe4y5io1_250.gif

OK ANOTHER POLL:

cause i reaallly want to know if you want them to be idols.