011

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Wow...this is...something." Donghae appa smiled. Is that a smile real? Probably not hehe. He found his paradise a full on dumpster. I threw him a wink,"Just wait till you have my amazing waffles!" 

He deeply inhaled and counted to ten in his head. "Oh..that's..great...I'll go wait. Good morning. Luhan." Donghae looked around his kitchen once more and parted ways from us. 

Luhan looked at me for an explanation. 

Is he alright? He looked a bit pale...

"Pssh, of course he's fine. Why wouldn't he? He loves my waffles! Don't mind the mess." I wiped my cheek. Luhan smiled and rubbed on my cheek. I looked at him wonder. "What? Why are you smiling like that." 

He held out his hand and there was flour on it. I laughed,"Oh I had powder on my face. Thanks Luhan. Wait you have some." I wiped his nose and giggled. Im so sneaky. Hehe. There was flour was on his nose.

Luhan squinted at me, but he turned around to set up the table. When the waffles were done, I placed them on the table with the syrup. I chopped some fruits and laid them on the table as well. Luhan poured milk for each of us.

I smiled when I saw Luhan's flour nose. I called down the appas and they sat down with us. Eunhyuk appa started laughing when he saw our faces. "What happened to you guys? I though you were foreigners!" 

"Haha lame joke appa. Anyway, how are my waffles?" I eyed all the men at the table. Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa secretly looked at each other. Luhan just looked at the waffles and took a big bite. "NO LUHAN!" Donghae and Eunhyuk appa reached  for him, but they were too late.

Aish, my waffles aren't that bad. Hmmph they're overreacting. I smiled up at Luhan,"Are they good Luhan?" He kept eating with big eyes. His eyes got wider and he looked at my appas. They just lowered their heads.

He looked at me and swallowed hard. "Well...how is it? Was it ok?" I looked at him with my hopeful eyes. Luhan drank some milk and shook his head. Then he wrote something down. 

Eunhyuk appa's eyes widened and ripped the note apart. What was that for?! I wanted to see what he wrote! 

"Appa! Why'd you do that?" I asked Eunhyuk appa. He looked at Luhan with his big eyes,"Yeah, Luhan why did you write that?! Never write that. Trust me kid."

Luhan slowly nodded his head and looked at me with his 'ok'. I sighed,"Whatever." Luhan plopped a strawberry into his mouth.

luhan.gif?w=500

After the long long long breakfast. Luhan and I decided to go out. Luhan staggered behind me drinking this second bottle of water. "You know if it was that bad, you could've just threw it away." 

He shook his head and wrote down on his notebook. 

It's ok. It was good.

I rolled my eyes at him,"You know you at lying, even if your writing it down. And wipe you nose." Luhan tilted his head. I giggled and wiped it for him,"There you go." I showed him my finger and wiped it on my shorts. 

The day was sunny and there were a lot of people walking around. "Where shall we go now? Ice cream? Yes!" Luhan was now walking normally by my side. Please stay right there by me Luhan. 

We soon reached the ice cream and I became the little kid in me, which was always but who cares. "Omo, Luhan look at all the colors. What shall we have?!"  Luhan was looking around, too oblivious to the girl swooning over him. 

Luhan wrote on his notebook and showed the girl. She scrunched her nose,"What?"

I sighed and looked at his notebook,"What can't you read? He wants vanilla ice cream with sprinkles!" 

Luhan shot me a look and wrote something esle.

I don't want sprinkles though.

I groaned,"How boring Luhan! You need color in your life, and that's why Im with you! So two vailla with sprinkles please."  I want make your life colorful Luhan.

Luhan sighed and sat down at a table. Is he mad? Oh well, hopefully the ice cream will cheer him up!

The girl told the amount and I paid. "Why doesn't your boyfriend speak?" The girl asked while looking at Luhan. 

I looked at her,"If he doesn't want to speak, then he just doesn't. Plus, its not your business nor is it mine. Thank you for the ice cream." I grabbed the cups and handed one to Luhan. 

There was a piece of paper on the table and I grinned,"Your welcome Luhan. Sprinkles~!" 

Thanks.

After our sprinkled ice cream, both of us walked down the streets. I pulled him into random stores and I forced him to dress up with us. Of course he didn't want to, but I made him anyway. 

This is embarassing! I don't want to wear that! 

"Luhan, you need to have more fun~! Come on." I dragged him to the dressing room. We played dress up for a good hour, but eventually got kicked out. 

That was horrible.

I laughed,"Luhan your too cute." I pinched his cheek. I didn't know if his cheeks were red because I pinched him, or because I called him cute. I hope its more of the second one...

"Oh Luhan look~! Photobooth!" Luhan scribbled fastly on a sheet of paper.

Please...don't. Sumin...

Of course Im not going to listen to you silly  Luhan~! I grinned at him and  grabbed his hand and ran into the booth. "Say cheese~!" 


I just want to say...thank you commentor! You inspire me to update much more XDD

I hope you'll like the new chapters in the near future *bows* Thanks love you guys <3

image

now its time to write~!

tumblr_m66qd0qRiZ1r9bh3ho4_250.gif