016

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Yah...Sumin..wake up!"

I opened my eyes,"Luhan?" and was greeted by fluffy hairs. I gasped. Did I just sleep on his shoulder?! Please tell me I didn't!! I was supposed to sleep on Luhan's.

Kai massaged his shoulder,"My shoulder as gone numb.." I blushed,"Im sorry." I mumbled. I looked to my right and found Kris listening to his music and sleeping. Everyone was getting up and stretching. I yawned and opened my phone. I smiled. Hey Luhan, im glad I slept most of the way here.

I slapped Kris face, but he remained still. "Are you sure it's ok to slap him awake?" Kai asked while yawning. I nodded,"Im sure."

"Hey...Sumin...you know I didn't mean to call you a freak too." I looked down at my wallpaper. "Then why did you?" I whispered. 

"Cause, I was just irritated you thought I was like everyone else. I was going to tell you the other day that I thought they were wrong about calling you guys freaks...but you just blew up on me so I got a little mad. You and Luhan aren't like that." Kai explained, he sighed and looked out the window. The sun was already out. 

"Im sorry. I accused too fast. I was just tired of everyone calling Luhan a freak. I just don't like how they call him something he's not." I laughed weakly . 

We soon landed at Haneda Airport. People started to get their things and leave the airplane. I slapped Kris again and he finally woke up. "Are we here yet?" 

"Yes, we are. Now get up!" Kris smiled and easily stepped out of his seat. He grabbed his backpack and looked at me,"See you around Tokyo." He saluted with two fingers and exited the plane. 

I grabbed my things and bowed to Kai and followed the rest of the people out. Once I got out of the plane I was able to breathe easily. "Wow...that was some flight." I walked to the seats and waited for Luhan.  He came out with his hair twice the size it was when he boarded. I giggled."Luhan." 

He looked up and smiled. I ruffled his hair. "So how was your flight?" He grabbed his notebook and wrote down his response.

It was fine. 

"Did you have fun with those two girls?" I smiled. Luhan smirked.

"Why are you smirking? Wipe it off." I poked his forehead and followed everyone to the baggage claim. He ran after me and slipped his fingers through mine. My cheeks felt warm, so did my hand. Silly Luhan. I missed your warmth.

"See they are going out!" "Omg freak couple~!" "Look he's holding her hand." "Omo, he is!" "I can't believe they're really going out." "They suit each other."

"You know, I swear they will never shut up." Luhan laughed and swung our hands. We reached the baggage claim and  looked for our stuff. 

"Omo, there's mine!!" I ran after it and finally caught it. But I slipped again...onto the baggage claim. "Are you serious?! Luhan~!" Out of no where I was pulled up. I looked back and saw Luhan and another guy pull me out with my suitcase. 

"Thank you Luhan and person." I blushed and scratched my head. Luhan wrote on his notebook. 

PABO.

I laughed,"I am a pabo who falls into a baggage claim." Luhan shook his head. I smiled at the other guy,"Thank you...you are?" 

The guy was really tall, like Krees, hehe and  had big glasses on. "I-Im Chanyeol..." He gave me cute shy smile. "Hi Chanyeolie, Im Song Sumin and this is Luhan. Thanks for helping me." I grinned.

I turned to Luhan,"Isn't he tall. How old are you?" Chanyeol blushed and looked down,"I-Im 18..."

"Hmm figured, your really really tall. So your my oppa? Chanyeolie oppa." I looked up.  Chanyeol blused. "Be right back." He ran the opposite way and grabbed his bag. When he was coming back he tripped on someone's foot. "Aish, look at this nerd. Watch where your going." Chanyeol bowed many times,"Im sorry."

"Hey, he didn't mean too!" I went infront of Chanyeol and pointed at the guy. The guy just looked at me and walked away,"Nerds and Freaks reunite huh?" 

I scowled,"What a butthead. Are you ok Chanyeolie oppa?." He nodded and grabbed his bag,"W-well I'll see you around Sumin-ssi. My class is leaving.." He smiled and bowed. Then he rushed after his class. Chanyeolie oppa is like a child hehe.

"I feel so sorry for him...he's just so...I just feel like I have to take care of him..." Luhan held out his notebook.

Do you like him?

"What do you mean? I hardly know him, but he seems like a nice guy. Oh it's time to go." I held out my hand and he grabbed mine. "We have to figure out what to eat for lunch. I don't think we can find chocolate pudding." Luhan smiled while writing something down. 

Your so cute. Im sure we'll find something good to eat.

"Aish, how many times do I have to blush today? I think my face is overheating." I mumbled. Gosh he called me cute! Luhan your cuter!!

After the bus ride, we were dropped off at a hotel. "Alright you will be able to room with whoever you want. I trust you guy's will be responsible." He looked each one of us in the eye. When he looked at me I squinted my eyes at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

 "Yes Mr. Kim!" Our class cheerfully responded and Mr. Kim handed out room keys. I looked at Luhan,"Ready for another sleepover?!" Luhan wrote on his notebook.

I have no choice :P

I laughed and we went to go in the elevator. No one else wanted to go inside with us, which was fine. All we need is each other.

"Luhan we're in Japan~! OMG~!!" I did my victory dance and saluted to the people looking at us. Luhan smiled and the elevators closed.

We reached our floor and Luhan opened the door to our room. "Holy kimchi..this is our room?!"

Tumblr_l8y72qhxwd1qdbbywo1_500_large_206091953_large

I dropped all my stuff and jumped on the bed. "Omo, this is heaven. Come on Luhan~!" Luhan closed the door and dropped his stuff gently. Then he walked over to the bed and looked at me. I smiled,"Aren't you coming in?!"

Luhan slowly got on the bed and laid next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder,"I missed your shoulder..." I mumbled. Luhan just patted my head. 

"I talked to both of them. Kai called me a freak..." I felt Luhan tense. "But Kris defended me, Kai apologized...but I cried infront of them...am I weak?"

Luhan grabbed his notebook and comforted me with his words.

Your the strongest person I know. If I knew this would happen...I would've sat with you. Im sorry.

"Why are you sorry Luhan? You didn't do anything..." I looked at him with a smile,"Don't say that." 

I wasn't there to wipe your tears...

"Luhan...up to now, you've always been the one to wipe them for me...thank you." I kissed his cheek. "Your very important to me." I closed my eyes. Luhan and I stayed like that the rest of the morning. He's always so warm...Luhan your sweet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.