003

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Lunch, my favorite part of the day. I woke up from my grumbling stomach and a hand poking me. I yawned and rubbed my hair,"Mmm?" 

I saw Luhan poke me and walk away. Was he trying to wake me up? "Thanks for trying to wake me up Luhan~!" I yelled at him, again he gave me his blank look and walked away,"W-Wait for me!" 

I ran out the class room and bumped into someone again. I looked up and saw the rock Luhan. I smiled,"Ah, you waited! Can you show me the cafeteria...I mean I at reading maps, it took me forever to find the class."

Instead of getting a nod, he just walked away. Do I follow? I will follow!

We walked down the hall and passed many pointing fingers and whispering. What is with the pointing? Is he like famous or something? 

Soon enough we reached the cafeteria, Luhan led me to the line. "So Luhan, what's the best food they have here?"

He moved his eyes from mine to the chocolate pudding.

I laughed out loud,"Are you serious? Chocolate pudding?! I trust you Luhan." I wiped the tiny tears from my eyes and grabbed a bowl of chocolate pudding. Luhan did the same and walked out the line. I followed behind.

I looked at him,"Where do we sit?"  He stopped walking and looked at me. Does he not want to sit with me? 

"It's ok if you don't want to sit with me Luhan. You probably have something important to do..." I gave him a small smile.

He gave me a long silent stare and walked away. 

Dejected I sighed and looked for a place to sit. I found an empty table and sat down. Awe I was kind of disappointed when he didn't want to sit with me. I thought we were kind of on the verge of being friends. Guess not.

A girl sat down next to me and tapped my shoulder,"Did he talk to you?!" 

"W-what? What are you talking about?" I shook her hand away from my shoulder.

She impatiently sighed,"The mute freak that was with you? Did he talk?"

I gave her an annoyed look. I don't like the way she called him a mute freak. So, Luhan is mute.

"Why is he called a mute freak? And please don't call him that, he has a name, and it's Luhan." I looked away from her and searched the cafeteria, hoping to find the big brown eyes somewhere. But, no he wasn't around.

"Well, Luhan doesn't speak. At all. He doesn't even respond most of the time, he just looks at you with his eyes. He's known for being handsome, but also a mute freak. If I were you I wouldn't waist my time on him. Trust me, it'll never work." The girl stood up and walked away.

I scowled,"What the hell was that about. She is so rude."

Who cares if Luhan is mute, he was nice to me, and that's all that matters. Im sure he has his reasons to be like that. Plus, I get to choose who I want to be friends with! That's it, from now on I'll be his friend!

I shook my head and mentally shunned that girl who sat with me. The nerve of that girl. But I wonder where Luhan is?

I played with my pudding and took bite.

I smiled,"This is good."


Im eating choco pudding...that's why I picked choco pudding :)

be jelly of my choco pudding~!!

TRIPLE UPDATE XDDD

image