021

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I woke up cuddled closely to Luhan. He was still sleeping. Omo he looks so cute~! Like a kid!! I smiled and traced his lips. Gosh his lips are soft...

All of a sudden Luhan bites my finger. "Ow!" He laughed."I see you like playing with people in their sleep Sumin." I rolled my eyes,"Who doesn't?" I giggled,"Good morning Luhan." Luhan looked at me,"Good morning Sumin. How was your sleep?" 

"Warm and snuggly. And you?" I hugged his neck and kissed his cheek. He pinched my cheek,"Slept like a baby. So what do you want to do today?" 

I sat up,"I want to learn how to swim!" Luhan pulled me back down and wrapped his loving arms around me. "You don't know how to swim?"

I shook my head,"Not really...never learned. Plus I almost drowned when I was in the orphanage. Some kids threw me into the water thinking I could swim. They were wrong." I laughed. 

Luhan kissed my head,"Ok..I will teach you how to swim. Now let's sleep for a little." I puffed my cheeks,"But I wanna swim now~!" Luhan poked the air out of my cheeks,"In a little, cause I wanna hug you more." He cuddled closer to me and buried his face in my neck, his hair tickling me. I sighed,"Your so clingly." 

"Is that bad that I want to hug my girlfriend?" Luhan mumbled against my neck. I got goosebumps,"G-girlfriend?!" Luhan looked at me,"Well yeah right? Aren't we going out?" 

"B-but you didn't ask me!" I pouted. Luhan shrugged,"But I thought we settled that when we kissed." I eyed him,"So when I accidently kissed you before we were going out?" 

"N-no. That's not what I meant-" I got off the bed and grabbed my bathing suit, and pointed at Luhan. "I want to be asked formally! Old fashioned! Not just kiss and boom!" I huffed and closed the door of the bathroom. 

During breakfast, it was all out silence. But I didn't care. I want to be asked sweetly. Where Luhan would whisper softly in my ear 'Will you be my girlfriend...' not a freaking kiss! I mean I happy he thinks of me as his girlfriend, but Im not the type to just move on quickly like that~! I am stubborn when it comes to things like this~!

I angrily sliced my pancakes and chewed on them. Chanyeol and Bacon came by.  "Hey you guys..." Chanyeol waved. I looked at him and nodded,"Hi Chanyeolie oppa." 

"Are you guys ok?" Bacon whispered. I gulped my milk,"Why wouldn't it be?" Chanyeol looked at me and did a motion on his face. "Sumin..you have a milk moustache." 

I wiped my face with my napkin,"Oppas I have a serious question for you." They nodded,"Go ahead."

"If you loved a girl and kissed her, would you already assume you guys were going out?" Chanyeol oppa and Bacon oppa looked at each other. "Umm...well Im not really experienced in that kind of thing...but no. Don't you have to ask her?" Bacon oppa smiled.

Chanyeol oppa nodded,"Yeah. You have to do it properly." I snapped and pointed at Luhan,"See! Even oppas think so!"

"Well that's not how I did it before." Luhan said in a frustrated tone. Chanyeol, Bacon, and I gasped, but probably for different reasons.

"He talked!" Bacon whispered. "Luhan you talked." Chanyeol's eyes widened. 

I glared at him,"Oh really? How many times did you just do it like that huh?" 

Luhan shook his head and looked at his plate,"Its not any of your business. We're not going out anyway right?!" He snapped. I pouted. Aish Im so stupid why am I getting jealous..Luhan's right. Im so stupid!! We aren't official yet, but we're already fighting!

"Fine then! We're not going out!" I retorted and got up and grabbed my food. I walked angrily over to the table Kris was sitting at and sat down next to him.

"Hey Sumin~!" Kris smiled. I placed both of my elbows on the table and rubbed my head. "W-what happened with you and Luhan?" 

"I don't want to talk about it right now." Kris just patted my head. "Well, um guys this is Song Sumin...Sumin these are my friends."

I peeked through my hands,"Hi. Im Sumin." I said in a monotone voice. His friends laughed,"Hi, Im Tao." The guy looked like a freaking panda. "You look like a panda." 

Tao laughed,"Yeah...I get that a lot." The guy next to him looked super stiff. "Ah that's Lay." 

"Like the chips!" I smiled. Lay gave me a small irritated smile,"Yeah. Sure." 

After breakfast I headed to the pool. Alone. Kris and his friends wanted to tour around Tokyo some more, they asked if I wanted to join, but I declined. 

I walked to the pool area in only wearing a baggy shirt and brought my  bag and found a spot under some shade. I took off my shirt since everyone was already showing some skin and looked down at my two piece. They must think Im weird... but they already do.

I made sure to sit next to the shallow end. I sat on a lounge chair and started putting some sunblock. Most of the students were around the pool. I was having a hard time putting some one my back. 

"Do you  need some help with that?" I looked and saw a boy I did not know. I looked past him and saw his friends smirking. What little erts.

"No thanks." I smoothly said and continued rubbing my back with sunscreen. The guy scoffed and walked towards his friends with a shrug. Idiots.

After finally putting on sunblock and I sat back down while hugging my knees. I looked at the people swimming and pouted. "Luhan was supposed to teach me..." I sighed and hugged my knees tighter. I saw someone giving out towels. "Ah I need one of those. I forgot to bring my towel." 

I noticed I had to pass by the erted group of boys, but I stood up and started walking to the person with the towels. I looked down when I was near the boys. Shoot this is bad, I shouldve worn my shirt. Aish Pabo Sumin.

One of them blocked my way and smiled,"Hey freak. Your kind of cute. Your so pretty in that two piece." His friend laughed,"Yeah, who knew you had a nice body?"

"I saw you have a fight with your friend. Why don't we keep you company?" Another guy rubbed my arm, but I pulled it away,"Don't touch me." 

"Awe, come on, while we're in the pool let's go for a swim?" I shook my head,"N-no thanks. I can't swim." I turned to walk away but one of them grabbed me,"No let me go!" I slapped him. 

"What the hell! You slapped me! Come here freak!" He carried me up,"N-no! Let me go! Stop it!" I kicked my legs and hit his back. "STOP! LUHAN!" But he just snickered and threw me into the deep end. 

Is this how Im going to freaking die? I kicked my legs has hard as I could but I was still sinking. The surface was getting farther and farther away from me. I started chocking on water. I held my throat and thrashed around. My throat started to burn and it was hard to breathe, my chest felt so heavy. My eyes stung and everything turned black.

Luhan save...me.

 


Good morning everyone~! Great way to start off updating...by drowning. Aigoo -__-

tumblr_m65z84sRH51rwyz19o1_500.gif

anyway...your comments I LOVE THEM XD I kept squealing this morning when I red them

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 

YES LUHAN FREAKING TALKS NOW ASDFGHJKL;!!

tumblr_m65z84sRH51rwyz19o1_500.gif

Man you guys are super duper uber hyper XD

yeah...EXO. SUJU, SM artists...10 freakin minutes away....lucky assh fan girl man....gaaaaah DX

UPDATING FOR YOU~! <3

tumblr_m65z84sRH51rwyz19o1_500.gif

lol what is sumin tweeting?

hashtag #dying 

.

sorry im on crack lol