052

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I was greeted by the bright sunslight hitting my face, I groggily sat up and groaned. "My back hurts." I scratched my arm and yawned. I checked my phone if Luhan contacted me. 

No New Messages.

I sighed,"What did I expect?" My stomach growled, I got up from bed and looked for Luhan's hoodie he gave me last time, which I don't plan on returning, a white v-neck, and my dark denim skinnys. "I should eat out for breakfast..." I mumbled. I grabbed my cell and wallet and headed downstairs. I found another note from Donghae appa.

Don't die, eat, be safe. Love you.

He, or Eunhyuk appa, left me some bills to survive the day. I put that in my wallet slipped into my flip flops. I locked the door and walked down the chilly street. I put on my hood and hugged myself for warmth. I sniffed the inside, Still smells like Luhan.

I sadly smiled and hugged the warm material closer to me. I was walking and walking looking for a good place to eat. Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around,"S-Sehun and K-Kai?"

Kai smiled,"Hello Sumin, what a lovely morning to see you walking by yourself. Where are you going?" Sehun kept staring at me, which made me highly uncomfortable, so I  avoided his stare and kept looking at Kai. "Im going to eat breakfast." I replied, pushing my bangs back from my face.

"Mind if we join you? We're kinda looking for breakfast too." As much as I didn't want to be anywhere near Sehun, I nodded,"Sure." 

The three of us were seated in a warm modern restaurant in a booth. Sehun, forcefully sat next to me, Kai in front of us. "What are you going to get?" Kai asked me. I looked and skimmed through the menu,"I'll just have coffee and a muffin." I closed the menu and looked down at the granite table.

Kai gasped,"That's so little, are you sure?" He asked with a nervous laugh,"I mean, you usually eat..." I scowled at him, waiting for him to finish,"...nevermind. I will shut up now." Kai cleared his throat,"So...how was your day."

"My day just started." I rolled my eyes. Does he know about Luhan too? Kai nodded,"Right."

"He's talking about are you ok with what happened last night." Sehun turned his head toward me,"Are you alright?" I scoffed,"Why do you care Sehun?"

Sehun sighed,"Im being nice right now." I laughed,"No you pity me." Kai pouted,"Sumin, it's not that-"

"No, I do pity her." Sehun stated truthfully,"She deserves it, she went behind Luhan's back." Who knew he could be so straight forward...I glared at him,"You don't know anything Sehun. Shut up." I gripped the sleeves of Luhan's hoodie. Stupid Sehun, just stop talking please...

"I do know everything. He told us all, he needed advice on a situation like this." I shook my head,"Stop Sehun." I whispered. Kai looked at me and shook his head at Sehun,"Sehun stop it. Your making Sumin sad." Why is he always a jerk to me?

Sehun snalred,"Well she hurt our friend, she practically cheated on Luhan. And with an idol too...wow poor Luhan." I kept shaking my head,"N-no I would never cheat on Luhan. Who would? Luhan's perfect..." Sehun scoffed and jabbed my shoulder,"Well too bad you did. Don't you feel horrible? You hurt Luhan badly. You know what I told him?"

I looked at Sehun with teary eyes. Don't cry infront of him Sumin. Be strong. Sehun laughed,"I told him he should break up with you-" My breathing stopped for a second or two. B-break up? With me? I probably deserve it. Sehun's right. Im horrible, am I a cheater? No, never, not with Luhan. But I hurt him.

Kai slammed his hand on the table,"Oh Sehun! Enough! Sumin don't listen to this fool....Sumin?" I looked down at my lap, warm droplets of tears fell on my hand,"B-break up with me? I guess it's over then huh?" I laughed a little.

I looked at Sehun,"You're a jerk Sehun that I knew, I didn't know you'd be such an though, you hurt me badly and crossed the line. I guess your happy you don't have to deal with me anymore. Even though you don't know my side of the story...but that's fine right? I mean Im not that important to you since my explanation is useless and won't save my relationship. Cause Im not important. Im a horrible, disgusting cheater, and a stupid girl who hurt your friend right? Cause that's what Song Sumin is...a freak."

I sniffed and wiped my face,"Excuse me." Sehun just stared at me. I shoved him a little,"Move Sehun!" Sehun swiftly got up and I scooted out the booth,"Im g-gonna go home now, sorry for the trouble. Tell Luhan to have a good life without me and that Im sorry, that Im giving up on this relationship so easily, just how it was easy for him to forget our promise." I bowed to Kai,"Bye." 

Kai stood up,"Sumin! Wait! Aish, pabo Sehun. You're such a jerk." Sehun stood there looking at the ground. I walked out of the cafe and out into the street.

Here we go again, me crying in the street, so early in the morning. Pabo Sehun...pabo pabo pabo! So I guess it's over with Luhan? Wow...I guess I'll never see his beautiful smile or hear his angelic voice...Im should say Im fine and smile...

My feet dragged themselves to a nice park, I sat down by the fountain and looked around. Everyone in the world seemed so happy.

"Im fine. I am strong...a strong girl...I can get through this. I will get through this." I smiled, but it was fake. My smile was forced, dull, and empty. I stopped smiling and sighed. "I love Luhan. I will always love Luhan. But we're not together anymore..."

I stood up on the fountain which made people who passed by give me weird looks, but since when did I care about what others thought of me? I was hurting,"I LOVE LUHAN! I LOVE LUHAN SO MUCH MY HEART YEARNS FOR HIS WARMTH EVERYDAY! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I'D RATHER DIE THAN LOSE HIS WARMTH. I MISS HIM EVERY SINGLE SECOND HE'S NOT WITH ME. HE'S ON MY MIND EVERY SINGLE DAY. BUT I HURT HIM BADLY. AND WE MIGHT NOT BE TOGETHR AGAIN...IM SORRY LUHAN. IM SORRY IM SORRY. IM A HORRIBLE PERSON AND...AND...IM NOT FINE. IM SAD AND HURT. I CRY AND TRY TO SMILE. BUT IM NOT HAPPY. LUHAN YOU PROMISED YOU'D LISTEN TO ME YOU PABO! OH SEHUN IS A PABO TOO! I HATE YOU ALL FOR BEING HAPPY...I HATE YOU ALL...HOW DO I BECOME HAPPY AGAIN?!! I DON'T WANT LUHAN TO BREAK UP WITH ME OR ELSE I...WON'T BE HAPPY. I WON'T LOVE ANYONE BUT LUHAN! I PROMISED I'D HAVE HIS KIDS AND WE'D BE MARRIED AND HAPPY!! I HATE YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE HAPPY!!!"

I panted and looked at the crowd that gathered infront of me. I started to cry uncontrollably, I buried my face in my hands once again like last night and cried. The crowd of people whispered amongst themselves. Soon people started to clap one by one and cheer.

"LOVE IS A TEST GIRL~!" "BE STRONG~!" "YOU CAN DO IT!" "DON'T GIVE UP!" "IM NOT HAPPY EITHER!" "YOUR A GREAT GIRL!" "IF YOUR MEANT TO BE, THEN HE'LL COME BACK!" "DON'T STOP FIGHTING FOR YOUR LOVE!"

I looked at the crowd and awkwardly bowed,"Sorry for the sudden rant." I stepped down from the fountain and shuffled passed the crowd. I reached a quiet, seluded area and sat down on a bench. I felt much better after I vented out on that fountain. A whole lot of weight was lifted off.

But that doesn't mean I feel any happier. Luhan and I are most likely over. I lifted my kness on the bench and hugged them. Im not fine.


image

tumblr_m5o8d4bH6y1rs97fco1_500.gif

SUHAN IS OFFICALY OVER?!! 

i made sehun into the jerks of all jerks. damn.

image

your sehun:

image

Sumin and my sehun:

image

makes him hotter rawr. don't worry i love sehun, just not in this story LOL

image

lol sehun making me mad...sorry. hehe^^ he just like totally broke up SUHAN.

...,so i want to scream in the park like that

Sumin can do it cause she is Sumin and she has a reason to, I cannot because I would get arrested....

tumblr_m1l3nk4m111qbdv3vo9_400.gif

sehun making sumin cry= jerkhun....sucha jerk.

hmmm....i . right? you all hate me? GOOD!

image

hehe^^