008

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

One morning I came to school early and found the classroom empty. "Whoomp, first one in class. Let's try to not get detention Sumin! Fighting!" I sat down at my desk and sat there. Alone. Forever bored. What can you do when your bored? 

I took out my nintendo DS and started to play Pokemon,"I choose you!" I screamed.  "Tackle!! No!! Use watergun!! I SAID WATERGUN NOT FREAKING WAVES OR WHATEVER!" 

I closed my ds and noticed someone at the door. "Oh hi Luhan." I waved him over. But he just stood there looking at me. He wrote something on the little notebook and tore it out. He threw the paper at me and stared. 

I opened it and laughed,"Are you serious Luhan?! Bwaha your funny. Of course it's safe."

No more pokemon games...is it safe?

He walked over and sat next to me, I heard him sigh,"You want to play?" I asked him. He immediately shook his head. "Fine, suit yourself." I put the DS in my backpack. 

Throughout the weeks, Luhan and I have gotten closer. We spent everyday together, during school and after. He'd come over the house sometimes, we'd eat out after school, or attend Eunhyuk appa's lessons. And Luhan is an amazing dancer.

But only twice, did he crack a tiny smile. One was when Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa complimented him as a natural born dancer. The second one was when I got into detention with the Nijastic Hulk. But he stayed to actually run with me and be my partner, guess he didn't want Kris as my partner.

Throughtout the day, classes we're boring as usual, but then there was an assembly. All the students gathered in the auditorium and sat down somewhere. Luhan and I sat down in the middle. Most of the seats around us were empty, since we were labeled as the 'freak couple'.

Luhan looked around us, at the eyes that judged. I patted his arm,"Don't mind them Luhan. They're not worth it." I smiled. I lowkey scowled at them and they turned back to face the front.

"Attention students, now we have an important announcement. Very soon we will have our annual school trip!" Mr. Jung smiled. The student body cheered. Mr. Jung raised his hands,"Not quiet and let your student body president explain more details. Suho." 

The boy named Suho came up to the podium and smiled,"Alright, good day students." Females all around cheered. Oh geez so noisy! So he's our president.

During the assembly, I'll be honest, I fell alseep through the whole thing on Luhan's shoulder. Suho you're boring. Sorry guardian person, but it's ture.

But I did listen to the basic info of the trip, I just dozed off on the stupid extra info. Luhan woke me up. I yawned and followed him to the cafeteria.

Is it lunch already? Good, I want some pudding. We grabbed our daily dosage of pudding and banana milk and sat down out in the garden today, it was sunny and bright. 

"So where do we go for the trip?" I asked Luhan while sipping my banana milk. He shrugged and wrote on the notebook. 

Don't know, they always change it. But it's whatever. Last year we went to Jeju.

"Really? Wow, I've been there once. It was pretty. Hmm, I wonder where we're going this year..." I poked my cheek and ate my pudding. "Ah, Luhan tonight want to sleep over?"

Luhan raised an eyebrow and wrote something down.

What's happening tonight? Is this a trick?

I chuckled and just shook my head,"No, since it's the weekends, appas wondered if you wanted to spend the night over. They said we could sleep in the livingroom and watch movies and stuff. But only if you want."

Luhan nodded and did an 'ok'. I smiled,"Great, just ask your parents and stuff." 

After I said that Luhan became quiet. I mean, he's always quiet since he's mute, but the atomosphere became tense. Did I bring a bad subject up? Aish, Song Sumin you pabo! "Luhan, make sure you come right away, so we can buy all the stuff we need ok?"

He looked at me with his big brown eyes and nodded. I could tell he was sad. Don't worry Luhan, tonight all your worries will disappear. I'll definitely make you smile tonight.


sleepover time~!!

image