010

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I woke up to feeling arms around me. I opened an eye and saw Luhan's face, so close I could feel his breath. Am I dreaming? Am I really sleeping in Luhan's arms?

I convinced myself I was sleeping and scooted closer to the warmness of his body. I studied his face. His jawline, his perfect lashes, his soft looking lips. Gosh his lips were soft...oh stop Sumin.

Luhan started to breath heavily. Is he having a nightmare? I softly hummed a song and softly his hair. His breathing calmed down and a small smile appeared.

Is this really a dream, cause if it is, he's smiling! Luhan's eyes started to flutter and I pretended to be asleep. I felt him flinch, his arms became stiff. Hmm, maybe it's not a dream...heck who cares. This is probably once in a lifetime thing.

His arms soon relaxed and he started to play with my hair. He traced my face and softly rubbed my lips. Oh, the nerve of you Luhan. He caressed my cheek. 

I liked the feeling of his fingers, but it left a burning sensation on my skin. I scooted closer to him and breathed in. Smells sweet. Aish Im such a .

Luhan became stiff once again. I felt bad so I opend my eyes slowly and looked up. Luhan's big brown eyes met mine. I smiled,"Good morning Luhan~!" 

He gave me a small smile and waved. "I see you like playing with people in their sleep." I smirked. Luhan's eyes became saucers and he blushed. 

"It's ok, I was doing the same. It happens right? Anyway, what do you want for breakfast?" I sat up and looked at Luhan, I burst in to a laughing fit. He looked at me with such a confused face,"Bed head Luhan...so cute."

Tumblr_m55hiwvfai1qhk0wlo1_500_large

He smiled and fixed his hair. He grabbed his notebook and wrote down something.

Is it any better now?

"To be honest..." I looked at his hair and grinned. I shook my head,"Nope I think you just made it crazier. But it's cute." I ruffled his hair. "How about mine?"

Luhan shrugged and started to write. 

I'll think it's better than mine.

We both got out of our blanket tent and headed toward the kitchen. "I'll make some breakfast. You can make the coffee."  I the radio and guess what? My favorite song came on. Be My Baby was on and guess what? I started to dance to it and sing to it. Seriously this time. 

I sang while looking at Luhan. He was smiling. I pulled him to dance with me and we both started to dance around the kitchen. We both were laughing and dancing goofily. 

Luhan you laughed. It was beautiful. You must be happy right? Good.