027

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I walked my way to the boring old thing called a library.

I have no idea why Mr. Kim is torturing me like this. Stupid Luhan, if only he said yes to tutoring me, boohoo he can be so cold sometimes.

The library looked old and stinky, full of books. I walked inside and spotted the only figure that was in the library. Nah... I turned around and kept walking around the library.

"Yah! How come you ignored me!" Kris called out. I gasped and pointed,"Are you the one that's tutoring me?!"

"The one and only. Come sit down my pupil!" I sighed and sat down in the chair infront of him. "Let's introduce ourselves." Kris smiled. I furrowed my eyes,"But we already know each other."

"Don't interuppt. Other pupils will be joining us." Kris placed a finger on his lips. I rolled my eyes and leaned back against the chair. "Wake me up when everyones here." 

Kris laughed,"Ok sleeping beauty, the other pupils have arrived." I looked over at the entrance,"Tao?" He nodded,"I at english."

"And I am the master of it, where's the other dude?" Kris scratched his head. "Im here." A voice said. A stone faced boy walked over to us. Kris, Tao, and I looked at him. "What?" He said, getting creeped out.

"Who are you?" I squinted up at him. Kris shook his head,"Sit down my pupils. We'll be learning English. But first introductions! I'll start."

"No duh." I muttered. Tao snickered and high fived me. "Yah, treat me with respect! Im am your oppa and hyung!" Kris scolded and continued on with his awesome introduction. 

"I am Kris....AYOO WASSSSSUP~! Ok next." Kris gave his horrible introduction and looked to me. I sighed,"Im Su-"

"No, you have to do the AYO-WASSSUP thing too." I gawked at him. "Are you crazy Kreees?" He looked at me seriously and I decided to do it, what the hell. YOLO! CARPE DIEEM AND FISH IT!

"AYO-WASSSUP my name is Sumin. Waah bammm~!" I smirked at Kris,"AYO- WADDUP KREEES HOW IT DO?" I said with the english I knew.

He just looked at me, all eyes were on me. Then Tao and Kris started dying in laughter. "Good job my pupil. Tao."

"AYO- WADDUP. Im Tao. Buing buing." Tao did a cute aegyo.

tumblr_m62j0iNvgr1r1vjdzo9_500.gif

I squealed,"TAO YOU CUTE PANDA~! I just want to hug you and take you home~! But Lulu wouldn't like that...hehe." I pinched his cheeks. 

Then we all looked at the msyterious boy with a stone face. "Im Sehun." I scoffed,"Yah! Kreees you better tell him to do the ayo-wasssup like us!"

"She's right Sehun. You have to do the ayo-wassup." Kris shrugged his shoulders and we all waited for Sehun.

Sehun sighed,"Are you serious. I came here to freaking learn some damn english, not goof off. I want to go home already so can we move on?" 

We all shook our heads,"Nope. Not till you do it. I mean if Sumin and Tao did, you'll have to do it pupil Sehun. Im sure they don't have a problem waiting on you."

"Im free." Tao softly smiled. I nodded,"I didn't do that thing for nothing. Just do it geez, it's not going to hurt your reputation." 

"Fine. Aish. AYO-WASSUP. Im Sehun. Happy?" He rolled his eyes and leaned back on his seat. "Very cool." Kris said in english.

"KYAA~! YOUR SO CUTE TOO~! Can you to buing buing?" I begged. He looked at me like I was crazy. I pouted,"Pleease buing buing."

"No your insane if you think Im doing that." He scowled. I looked at Krees with big eyes and sent im a mental telegram. KREES MAKE HIM BUING BUING!!

Kris laughed and got the message,"Sehun, if you buing buing I'll buy us dinner after."

Sehun eye's twitched and he sighed. "Fine fine. God. I can't believe Im do-"

"Believe it. Do it. Buing Buing." I took out my phone  for a video. Sehun glared at me and put his hand to his face. COME ONE SEHUN BUING BUING FOR NOONA!!

"Buing Buing." Sehun sweetly did his buing buing. I lost it and started screaming like a maniac. I pinched his cheeks.

tumblr_m45r5ib1Ef1qbmbj6o5_500.gif

"KYAAAA~! CUTE!" Omg TAO and SEHUN OMO OMO! FEEL LIKE AN OLD AUNTY KYA~!

"Tao buing buing for me." I said holding up my phone. He did it with no problem. Ima show Luhan and make him do some aegyo for me hehe.

"Alright my pupils let's get started with the AYO-WASSUP English lesson!" Kris smiled and started to teach us some basics on english.

After the horrible hour of learning the alien language of english, Kris kept his promise and bought dinner. "OMG FOOD~! MEAT!" Tao and I cheered. Sehun was silent and stoned faced.  Kris was carefree and was an idiot. He's always an idiot though. But now he's a smart idiot that knows english.

I told them we could eat at the dance studio for a little. We later arrived at Simple Dance Studio with the food.

"Wow, you own a dance studio?!" Kris, Tao, and Sehun's eyes bulged out of their sockets. I nodded,"Yeah. You guys dance too?"

"I don't, Im more of a rapper." Kris winked. Tao and Sehun looked around the studio,"Simple Dance Studio is yours?! I heard the teachers are real good here!" Tao said impressed.

"I didn't know you dance." Sehun scoffed. I crossed my arms,"Well, I sometimes teach here, like today I will, but my appas are out of town teaching other studios. So Luhan, Kai, and I are currently teaching." I said with a matter-of-fact attitude. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"BWOH? Luhan dances? So does fluffy hairs?" Kris gasped and clapped,"Bravo bravo. Who knew your boyfriend could dance."

"Yeah and he sings." I smirked. Kris raised his hands,"My bad."

"Anyway, wanna watch the lesson for today? The choreo I made was pretty sick." I smiled. All three nodded.

"Not like I have anything better to do." Sehun muttered. "I wanna see!" Tao grinned. "I guess Im in too." Kris winked.

"Lulu will be here in a while so let's eat~!" I grabbed my meat,"Thanks for the food KREES~!"