068

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Sorry guy's I guess it's just Sumin and I." Luhan innocently smiled at his friends. The boys glared daggers at Luhan, who didn't seem to mind. I just laughed,"It's not Luhan's fault guys. We were planning one just us two. It is or was a date." 

"But Sumin...Im hungry." Kris pouted. I rolled my eyes,"I don't care. You came without us knowing. Not our problem." I 'hmphed' Krees and crossed my arms. 

"She's in a moody mood." Kai mumbled, whispering it to Sehun. Sehun nodded,"She's always a mutant monster with a weird personality." I growled,"Oh Sehun." 

He gulped and shrunk behind Chanyeol. "Guys, I'll buy our food." Suho oppa suggested, the boys turned around and smiled,"Really Gramps?" Kai's eyes lit. Suho scowled at Kai but nodded,"You all are pitiful. Let's go." 

The boys left with Suho, tugging him here and there for food. 

Luhan tiredly sighed and laid his head on my lap,"Finally." He said something else in Chinese. "What did you say?" I asked him, tracing his lips. 

"I said,'I never thought they'd leave us alone.'" His eyes were closed, but he smiled widely. I giggled,"You're so bad now Luhan." 

"Who's making me this way?" He questioned back. I smirked,"Im guessing it's Sehun." 

Luhan's eyes opened and he pinched my leg,"Hey..now that you think about it..." I gasped and pinched him back,"Pabo! I will not permit Huhan on my watch!" 

The next thing is Luhan gives me the weirdest look ever. It was kind of cute, to me though. Oh Luhan, you're so cute when you're creeped out and stuff. Aish.

"H-huhan?! What is that? A pairing?!" He furrowed his eyes brows. I giggled,"Oh stop it. You know you guy's have that bromance between you."

"B-but that's just brother love..." He stuttered. I poked his nose,"Exactly a bromance."

"Whatever, let's just eat before they come back." Luhan muttered and sat up to get the food ready. I laughed,"Aish, so cute." 

Lunch was great, Luhan cooked some delicious food and I happily ate it. "Foodgasm." I sweetly whispered, savouring the taste. 

"What's foodgasm?" Seems like the boys were back. Luhan smiled,"Just a little thing between Sumin and I."

"Oh?" Tao smiled,"Noona, what's foodgasm?" I ruffled is black curls,"Nothing to worry about."

After eating the delicious food, the boys went for a swim, while I just watched, they were playing too rough. I was sitting on my towel and the sun was out and hot.

"Sumin?" I looked up and squinted my eyes,"Chen oppa?!" 

"Hey." He smiled and waved,"You here alone?" I stood up and pointed to the boys,"No, Luhan and I were on a date, but the boys decided to drop by." 

Chen looked out toward the water and laughed,"Looks like their having fun." I smiled,"Yeah, they're having a blast. Is Xiumin with you?" 

Chen nodded,"Yeah, he is, with a bunch of friends of ours. Want me to introduce you real quick?" I bit my lip and glanced at the boys. They won't notice Im gone anyways..."Sure."

He smiled,"Great. Come on." Chen lead me toward a a group of boys and girls. One girl smiled at Chen,"Chen oppa! Where were you?"

"I ran into a friend of mine." Chen put both hands on my shoulder,"Guy's this is my good friend Sumin." His friends all looked at me. 

Xiumin gasped,"Ah, Sumin-ah it's nice to see you again~" He hugged me,"Wow, you look great in a bikini. Luhan is a lucky fellow huh?" He winked at me with a cheeky grin.

I blushed,"Hehe, nice to see you again Xiumin." I bowed to everyone else,"Hello! Im Song Sumin from SM High. It's nice to meet Chen and Xiumin's friends."

"So rumors about SM girls being beauties aren't fake." "Nice job Chen~ Hey, wanna play with us Sumin?" "Wait  Song Sumin? I heard of her. I hear she's a freak or something though." "Oh me too, didn't that one friend say he got expelled or something because of her?!"

"Oh please, she's not even pretty." "I know right." "Who is she to Chen oppa though?" "I don't know, but they better just be friends." 

I glared at their comments, who were they to say those nasty stuff? "Yah! Who the hell called me a freak?!" They all stared at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was. But why do I care?

Chen stood between us,"Cut it off. Sumin is a friend of mine. Don't talk about her." Xiumin nodded,"Be nice." 

I stepped toward them with my hands crossed,"Are you all deaf?! I said who called me a freak?!" I spoke a littler louder.

One guy with a werid haircut laughed,"I did, freak." The girls giggled amongst themselves, Miss , who I assume was the queenka, snickered,"Awe, the freak is alone."

 I shook my head,"Aish, I guess there's always a in a school." Chen stood infront of me,"Yah, don't be rude-" I put my hand up,"It's fine. es will always be es no matter what." 

Seems like Miss heard me and pushed my shoulder,"What did you call me?!" I sighed,"Don't touch me." 

"Why? What are you going to do about it?! Who has your freaking back? Huh freak!?" She pushed me again.

I scowled at her,"I said don't touch me!" She just laughed and pushed me harder.

Chen's friends seemed to think it was funny and started to cheer for a little fight. Boy are they stupid if they want that to happen. Do they want to end up like mister techni-colored tracksuit guy?

"YURI!" Chen yelled. But Miss over here didn't listen and decided to pull my lovely hair.

Oh.Hell.Naw.

" don't touch me hair!" I snarled and punched her in the face. Yeah, I punched. Slapping is not my style. She whimpered and kicked me away."Kyah! My nose!" She cried and help her nose.

Her friends gasped,"What the hell stupid freak!" And one of them pushed me back. I stumbled backwards but a pair of arms caught me.

"Who the hell are you to call my Sumin a freak?" The deadliest/iest voice spoke. I gasped and turned around,"Luhan?! A-and everyone else?!" 

Luhan and the boys were glaring at Chen's friends. I mean all the boys. The cute Panda Tao, Gramps Suho, Lay, D.O, Bacon, Chanyeolie, Fluffy Hair Kai, Krees, and even Sehun. 

"You know, our Sumin here really hates the word freak, I should know it by experience." Kai smirked. I rolled my eyes,"Don't even start."

"Sumin isn't a freak. Never was. Never will be." Kris growled,"I-No we don't appreciate you calling our Sumin that."

Tao growled something in Chinese, most likey cursing. Lay patted his shoulder,"Just a bunch of idiots Tao." 

"Kids these days are really stupid." Suho shook his head, disappointed at the world. Always thinking like a grandpa.

D.O, Bacon oppa, and Chanyeolie oppa were really angry, the most I've ever seen them. Omo, these are the smallest I've seen D.O's eyes go! Oh stop Sumin this is serious!

But who surprised me the most of Sehun. I mean he glared at me all the time and gave me dirty looks, but with them...it was the scariest look I've seen on his face. 

Sehun defended me,"Sumin was never a freak. She's stupid and weird," I scowled when I heard him, but he continued,"But she's the best girl I've ever met. You don't know about her. So just shut up."

Chen's friends gulped,"W-what the hell..."

"Yeah, what the hell. What the hell are you ers thinking about calling my girl that." Luhan growled. He grabbed one guy's throat and choked him,"Call her that again and you won't say another damn word ever." I ran to him and hugged his arm,"Luhan. Stop."  

Luhan sighed and pushed the idiot away. He pointed at him,"Remember what I said." Then he turned to Chen and Xiumin,"Watch you friend's tongues a little more." Luhan hugged my shoulder with one arm and lead me away. The boys followed closely,"Sumin why the hell were you there?!" 

"Chen wanted me to meet some of his friends." I pouted. "Friends my ." Kai scoffed. I pushed his head away,"Shut up." 

----------

"You bastards!" Chen yelled and punched his friend,"Don't ever mess with Sumin! She's a precious girl to me!" 

"C-chen easy." Xiumin held back his raging friend. "Come on man cool off." He patted Chen's shoulder. Chen shook his head,"If I see you near me or hear you talk again, you guy's are done!" Chen gave them one last look and walked away.

"Geez, what the hell is his problem?" One guy muttered. His friend helped him up as he spit out blood from his mouth.

"Xiumin oppa-"

A girl touched Xiumin's shoulder but he slapped her hand away,"Don't touch me. You guys are horrible people. Sumin's a great girl. And I don't know why you'd think she's a freak. Don't mess with our friend. Arasso?" The usual happy Xiumin glared at his so called friends and followed after his best friend. 

 


The day at the beach! everyone so beachy.

school is tomorrow...great.

image

night...

image