019

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

The next day we had to go on a tour with our classes. Luhan and I got dressed and met everyone down at the lobby. "We'll eat breakfast first and then go on the tour." Mr. Kim explained our schedule and we went to the restaurant in the hotel. 

As usualy Luhan and I sat together at a table just for two. "Why are the foods so pretty?!" I took a bite,"And so delicious." Luhan and I finished our food quickly and waited outside for the rest of the class. 

After everyone was done we boarded the bus and went to Disneyland. Luhan showed me his notebook and smiled.

My choice was Disneyland.

"If we were to go yesterday?!" He nodded,"What? If it was Disneyland we should've went!" Luhan just shook his head.

We're here already. So it's ok.

"What's your favorite character? My favorite is Micky Mouse." Luhan cutely smiled.

Donald Duck.

I looked at him and started to laugh,"Omo, are you serious?! That's so cute Luhan. I didn't expect you to have a favorite character hehe. Let's get you a donald duck doll." 

The bus ride was long so I took a nap on Luhan. Who would miss this chance?! Im definitely not going to. Soon the paradise I was in was interuppted since we arrived at Disneyland.

"Ok, where should we go?" I got a park map. "We should go on rollercoasters!" Luhan immediately stopped. I looked back,"Luhan? Are you alright?" 

He just stood there looking down at his feet. I walked toward him,"Luhan...are you alright?" I asked again, he looked up and nodded. He started to follow the other students inside. What's wrong with him? He just froze...

"Alright kids! We leave at 4, so meet up here. If not. we'll leave without you!" Mr. Kim shouted. Everyone soon scattered around. "Luhan let's go look for Donald Duck." I smiled. Luhan nodded and we walked around for a bit. 

"Ah look. Donald Duck dolls. Cute." I held out a Donald Duck. "Im going to get it for you~!" Before Luhan could stop me I ran to the cashier,"Can I have this please~!" After paying I found Luhan sitting on a bench outside. I held out the bag to him with a successful smile.

"Here Luhan." He looked at me and turned away. I puffed my cheeks,"Here I got it for you!" He shook his head.

Why did you buy me it! I could buy it myself.

"Oh poop Luhan come on and accept it. Or Im going to be sad." Luhand sighed and grabbed the bag. "Now let's go."

I pulled him around the park and took random pictures with him. We saw Micky Mouse and Donald Duck I pushed Luhan to Donald Duck and he gave me a glare, but I knew he was bursting with happiness, cause he smiled it all the pictures. He pushed me to Micky Mouse, and I was a total pyscho.

"Omo, Im so cute~!" I giggled as I looked through the pictures. I looked up and gasped,"Let's ride that!!" I pointed at Big Thunder Mountain. I pulled Luhan toward the line. "Omg Im so excited, how about you Luhan?"

Luhan was stiff, like really stiff. "Luhan are you sick? You look pale." I felt his forehead, but his temperature was fine. He just nodded slowly. His hand gripped mine. 

We were next on the ride and we put our stuff in the cubbies. When the people on the coaster got off we sat down. They locked the seat tightly. I smiled at Luhan, but soon my smile disappeared. "Luhan.."

He looked at me with his big eyes. I looked down at his hands, they were shaking. Oh fudge. LUHAN IS AFRAID OF ROLLER-COASTERS?!

"Luhan, are you afraid of rollercoasters?!" He looked away, but did a tiny nod. "Come on we're getting out." I was about to take out my seat belt but the ride began.

"Enjoy your ride~!"

SHUT UP STUPID ANNOUNCER PERSON! I felt horrible. I gripped Luhan's hand,"Omo, Luhan...Im sorry. Why didn't you tell me? Just hold my hand and...can you scream?" 

The ride started to go faster and faster. Thank go there weren't any loops, but there were some drops. I held onto Luhan's hand the whole way. Im so sorry Luhan... I felt bad. Luhan just kept silent throughout the ride. How horrible it must've been for him to hold in his fear. He can't even scream, oh Luhan...

When the ride was over, I helped Luhan out of the ride. His legs were shaken and he had a hard time walking. 

"Aha Look at the mute freak, he's scared!" "Omo, he's scared?" "Is he crying? Awwe Boohoo." "Ahahaha scaredy-cat!" "Poor mute freak! Ahaha" "He has to hold onto his girlfriend aha." "What a baby."

Luhan looked down, his grip on my hand was hard. I looked up at them,"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! STOP CALLING LUHAN A MUTE FREAK! DON'T YOU ALL HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO? YOUR ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE!" I yelled, I was so angry tears were coming out. They had the nerve to still laugh.

How dare they laugh when Luhan is so frightened! It's not his fault, but mine! Everyone has fears!That's it! You guys are going down by my fists! I ran to them and slapped a girl. "Crazy !" One slapped me back, but I punched her twice as hard. 

Someone pulled me back,"Kai, let me go!" I thrashed. But he had an iron grip on me. "Sumin calm down!"

I pointed at the idiots who called Luhan a freak. "How dare you?! What did Luhan ever do to you?! You don't know anything about him! So what if he doesn't talk. Big deal! HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" I wiped my tears. "Let me go Kai!" 

Kai sighed and I pulled myself away from him. The kids that were making fun of Luhan just stared away. "How are you guys any better? Luhan is more of a normal person than you bullies." I growled. I panted hard. I felt like I could hurt them all. 

Arms that I instantly recognized hugged me from behind. Luhan softly whispered in my ear. "Stop Sumin..." I stopped at his command, my breathing hardened and I exhaled. Luhan gently pulled me away from the crowd. Luhan you talked?

He sat me down at a bench. I looked at him as he knelt down infront of me, I couldn't speak, I was too shocked to. He touched my cheek so gently, I could hardly feel his touch.

"Your hurt." His voice was is soft and gentle. Just like I always imagined it to be. I cried. Luhan laughed and wiped them away. "Don't cry Sumin." I hugged him and cried on his neck. Luhan just hugged me and rubbed my back softly. "Thank you Sumin." He whispered and kissed my head. Luhan, my heart knows your voice...I wonder if you can feel it.