013

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

I met up with Luhan by the gates in the morning.  "Did you have a good sleep?" I rubbed my fingers together. Even though the sun was out, it was a little cold. 

Luhan smiled and did a little nod. He showed me his notebook. 

Did you have a sweet dream?

"Mhmm, I dreamed about Luhan." I said jokingly  Luhan blushed and I giggled. I really did dream about you though Luhan...is that creepy to say?

We both sat down at our desks. Luhan and I drew random doodles on his notebook while waiting for Mr. Kim. The doors opened and in steps Mr. Ninjastic Hulk. "Im your sub for today. Mr. Kim is sick, so I'll be filling in for him."

I groaned, too bad ninjastic hulk heard me. "Got something to say Miss Song?" I shook my head. "No sir!" I saluted. Ninjastic Hulk rolled his eyes and called out names for attendance. 

Luhan slapped my arm and shook his head.

Don't you dare be stupid. I don't want to run with you today.

I sighed and put up my hands. "I'll be your perfect angel today ok? I won't be stupid." I laughed. 

Since Mr. Ninjastic Hulk was our sub, I had him for three classes, well two, not counting homeroom. PE was more wild than ever.

"All right kids! Partner up!" He blew the whistle. Luhan and I were already next to each other, since no one wanted to play with us. "Aish, these people act like we're contagious or something. Its like elementary all over again. What a bother." I shook my head at the people who were my classmates. 

Luhan smiled and helped me do sit-ups. He listen to me rant about random things, Mr. Ninjastic Hulk's body, how school was boring, and the immature people of our school.

Girls started to whisper on and on about a new transfer's cuteness. No one can be Luhan's cuteness. Hmmph.

"Sumin? Luhan?" I gasped and shook Luhan's arm. "Look Luhan, it's the kid with the fluffy hair! He goes here?" I looked up at Luhan and pointed at Kai, but he looked annoyed for some reason. 

"What's wrong Luhan?" He just shook his head. Something is wrong with him.

"Hey guys! You go here too?! Cool! Now I know some people!" Kai smiled brightly. I waved at him,"Sup fluffy hairs. How's school?"

"Fluffy hairs? Anyway, its whatever. Boring and boring. People won't shut up though. But some people are ok." Kai shrugged. He turned to Luhan,"Hey Luhan. It's nice to see you again." 

Luhan nodded stiffly. He kept eying Kai, which made him uncomfortable. "Sorry, Luhan's not really good with new people." I apologized on Luhans behalf. "So your three doors down from our class." I changed the subject.

"Yeah, I guess. So he's the PE teacher. He's kinda...big." I nodded,"That's what I first thought too, I call him Mr. Ninjastic Hulk." Kai laughed,"Thats a good name-" 

"Kai! Come here quickly." A girl came and grabbed his arm. "Don't hang out with the freaks of school. Their so low, come on." The girl pulled him away. "Wait, what?" Kai muttered, but the girl dragged him away. Kai gave us a confused gaze. 

I glared at that girl. "How dare she! Im going to go teach her a lesson-" I was going to chase that stupid girl down, but Luhan stopped me. "Luhan! don't stop me! I need her to-"

Luhan just shook his head. His eyes said everything. 'Its not worth it.'. Bullpoop Luhan! How dare she talk about you like that! 

I looked up at him with hurt eyes,"That's not nice. She's mean. Why are they so mean to you...They don't know you like I know you. I hate how they treat you like some freak. But your not. I hate them." I cired. Im tired of people calling Luhan a freak. I hate how they look down on you Luhan.

Luhan pouted and made me look up at him. He wiped my tears with his kind smile and hugged me. Luhan patted my head, and I hugged him tightly. "You'll never be a freak to me." Never ever ever would I look at you that way. I don't understand how they could.