063

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Aiya! It's fun doing Luhan's POV! Back to updating, sorry i couldn't Im in Hawaii at the moment!!

-----

Luhan POV

"Hey Luhan why does Sumin keep texting me?" Baekhyun rubbed his hair back and looked at his phone. I laughed, remembering the incident in class. Baekhyun peered up at me,"What is it Luhan? Did she do the same to you?" 

I nodded,"Yeah, she texted me too." I looked up at the line,"I should get my pudding now, be right back." I scooted back from my chair and headed toward the less crowded line.

Chanyeol and Kris were both headed toward the table with the lunch trays in hand. "AYO-WASSUP LUHAN~" Kris waved at me with one hand. Chanyeol was staring at me intently, but managed to give me a creepy smile,"Hi...Luhan."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him,"Hey Kris, Chanyeol...I'll go now see you at the table." The two giants headed toward the table. I shook my head. What was that all about? Aiya.

After getting my serving of pudding I headed back the overpopulated table. I sighed. Aiya...Kai took my seat...I have to get a new one.

I placed my tray on the table and looked around the cafeteria. It was full of youthful teenagers of course, and it was very crowded. Aiya.

"Where you going?' Kai asked, his mouth full of food. I glared at him,"To look for a new chair." Kai smiled, sensing I was ticked off because of him.

"Oh was this your seat?" Kai mocked me with a entertained smile. I rolled my eyes,"Damn kid with fluffy hair." I muttered and kept my eyes out for an open seat.

"Want my chair hyung?" Sehun smiled. I shook my head,"Its ok, I'll go find one." 

Why aren't there any free seats. I pouted a little. I spotted a open seat at a table with a girl,"Um excuse me, can I borrow this chair?"

The girl looked at me and smiled,"Sure Luhan sunbae." I paused and looked at her,"You know my name?" She turned red,"Y-yes."

I smiled,"Nothing to be frightened of. Anyway, thanks for the chair." I patted the seat and carried it over to the table. Seating down I was bombarded with questions.

"Why were you talking to the her?!" Tao gasped and shook my shoulders. I took his hands off my shoulders,"What's wrong with her? Did she do something?"

Tao shook his head,"N-no. It;s just that..." He looked at Sehun, Sehun rolled his eyes,"It doesn't matter. Let's just forget about it. She's just a girl that doesn't really like to socialize."

I looked back at her. Doesn't socialize?

Sumin POV

What do I do when Luhan is not around? I thought while eating chocolate pudding,"This pudding is horrible." I mumbled. Not the same as school.

"AISH! What can I do?" I sat up to throw away the nasty pudding. "Should I go for a walk?" As I was heading toward my room, my cell rang. I looked at the text,"Hm Bacon Oppa?"

To: Sumin

Luhan is fine. He's getting food.

"He's eating the pudding...lucky." I smiled at the screen and walked toward my bedroom and laid down. "Im feeling better." I rubbed my stomach,"I should go buy some ice cream." I nodded,"Yeah, I need ice cream."

After changing to decent clothes, I walked out my house. The sun was out and it was pretty breezy. I breathed in the fresh air with my arms behind me. 

"Sumin-ssi?" I heard a soothing voice call out to me. I turned around and my eyes widened,"Ah! Chen right?!" I smiled and waved,"Hello again." 

Chen gave me a friendly smile and walked toward me. "So it was you. Seem's like you didn't go to school." I giggled,"Yeah, food posioning is really something..." I looked closer at him and studied his uniform,"Seems like Im not the only one who didn't go to school."

He looked down and laughed,"Oh...well Im going out for a walk." I laughed,"Ok, I believe you." Chen chuckled,"Alright, well, where are you headed?"

"Ice cream." I smiled,"I need ice cream." 

"May I join you?" Chen asked, I shrugged my shoulders,"Sure, why not. I've been bored myself."  A text came to my phone and I checked it. My eyes widened,"Talking to a girl? Who?!" 

To: Sumin

He's talking to a girl...it's fine though. He went to get a chair that's it.

"Is something the matter?" Chen cocked his head to the side and peered at me,"You ok?" I snapped out of my horrible thoughts and gave him a small smile,"Everything is great." Mentally I sighed. I trust him.


AYO-WASSSUUUUP!

image

image

IM BACK! PANDA IS BACK IN AFF~! 

image

sorry I be in hawaii^^

tumblr_m66nvlvKD71qf7kplo1_500.gif

and im very lazy!!!

image

so how's everyone's summer? 

keyshrug.gif

this fic is getting kinda popular XD

image

image

I'll try to update more ;) you guys miss suhan?! I DO!

image

image

ok....later mah baaybeeees!!

image