031

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"So what happened to your knee?" Luhan pointed at my knee with his spoon. "Did you fall or something?" I nodded," I tripped on the last step this morning."

Luhan smiled,"I see, my yeobo would trip." He kissed two of his fingers together and pressed them against the Hello Kitty bandaid. It felt like a zap of electricity hit my knee. I looked at Luhan and smiled,"Thank you Luhan." He did his 'ok' sign and we burst into a laughing fit. My cut feels extra better now.

After school I had another AYO-WASSUP class with Teacher Krees. The rest of the hour he would teach us useless english. I can't believe Mr. Kim trusts him to teach us, instead of helping us, he's teaching us to basically fail our final exam. 

"Ok pupils, repeat after me." Kris was walking around our table. We just followed his movement and boredly nodded our heads. I was dozing off, but Sehun kicked my chair. I snapped out of my daze and glared at Sehun. I swear this kid is asking for it. Sehun ignored me, but I saw that smirk. 

"Roll like a buffalo." Kris seriously believed us to repeat that. Even though this is a  freaking alien language, I knew what he said. And I was not  going to say that. No.Way.In.Hell. Am I going to say Roll like a buffalo.

"Roll like a buffalo." Tao and Sehun obediently repeated. I just shook my head,"I am not saying that."  Kris sighed,"You gotta say it~!" He whined. Sehun eyed me,"Bull. I had to do freaking aegyo yesterday, you better freaking say this stupid thing." Tao pouted,"It's not that bad."

"How will this help me in the freaking exam?" I questioned. Kris shrugged,"I don't want a boring lesson." I banged my head against the table,"Roll like a buffalo." I mumbled. I could feel Sehun smirk, but I ignored him. Butthead.

"Alright now say this.." Kris continued with the stupid lesson and finally freedom was given to us. "YES! Im free!" I did my victory dance while walking out the school gates. What made me even more happy, Luhan was there waiting. "LULU~! KREES is an IDIOT!" I jumped on him and attacked him with my kisses. "I missed you."

"Was the lesson that bad?" He happily greeted me with his sweet smile. Kris chuckled,"Yeah, good lesson Sumin. I'll see you guys tomorrow, review what we learned." Kris winked at me and left like a true idiot he is. "Bye Krees~!" I heard him chuckle. 

"Bye bye Sumin, Luhan hyung." Tao waved. "Bye Tao, be safe~!" I smiled. I turned toward Sehun."Bye Sehunnie, come dance with us sometime~!" He scowled at me, but didn't ignore me,"Bye." He gave a nod to Luhan and left too.

Luhan and I walked hand in hand toward my house. "So I'll see you at the studio?" Luhan wrapped me in his embrace once again. I nodded,"Yup, I'll see you there." I gave him a quick kiss. Luhan laughed and left.

I walked inside and found Donghae appa sitting on the couch with a weird expression. "Appa Im home~!" I sat next to him and hugged his arm. 

"Oh..Suminnie, your home? How was school." He said dazed. I shrugged,"It was ok. Normal. How about you?" Donghae appa rested his elbows on his knees and sighed,"Do you know where Eunhyuk appa went after he dropped you off from school?" 

I remember him telling me about that problem with another studio. Should I tell Donghae appa? "He hasn't been home?" He shook his head,"No. He would've told me where he'd go. Something must be wrong." Donghae appa is definitely worried...I should cheer him up! New mission: Cheer up Donghae appa~!

Donghae appa looked so worried. I pouted and hugged his arm,"Let's go out appa. Let's go on a date. We haven't been on one in forever." He laughed and looked at me,"You want to go on a date, when your Eunhyuk appa is out missing?"

"Yeah, problem?" I smiled,"I just don't want you to worry to death. Let's do something to distract you." I shook his arm,"Come on. You know what Eunhyuk appa would do if this happened to you? He'd be the one to suggest a date. Not me. So what do you say appa?" You know he would Donghae appa. Hehe we're talking about Eunhyuk appa for kimchi's sake.

He laughed,"Your right. Let's get ready then." I clapped excitedly and kissed his cheek,"Let's have fun appa." I giggled and ran upstairs. Wait...Luhan!

I dialed Luhan's number while looking for something to where for my father daughter date. "Ah perfecto~!"

 

"Lulu there won't be a lesson today. Yeah yeah. Im sorry. I have a date. Why...you jelly? Psh. I know, it's just Donghae appa needs some fun. We're having a father-daughter date. Ok. I love you~! Muah." I hung up and changed.

Tumblr_ls538l5abg1r3e28jo1_500_large

I decided to wear a dress both appas got me for my last birthday and put on my blue belt. What shall I do with my hair? Side braid. I'll put on a little make up. And...boom. Fantastico~!

I put on my red flats and found a dashing Donghae appa waiting my the stairs. "Wow, Suminnie, you look beautiful. And your wearing the dress we got you." He smiled. He held out a rose and laughed,"Here you go my pretty date." 

tumblr_m5t9iz0Pnn1qc71gxo2_250.gif

I laughed,"Thank you Donghae Appa. Now let's go on that date~!" I hope appa will cheer up soon. And where is Eunhyuk appa...aish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry updated once :( I went shopping today hehe^^

image

and it's annoying because its an odd number...i hate odd numbers.LOL

image

anyway, i'll try to come up with a good father daughter date scheme for tomorrow OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR IT XDD im super excited to write it hehe

image

image

image

FINE, *SITS DOWN*

image

omg i swear KREES needs to be my tutor in english, even though i live in america aha ovary killer.

image

(but i want lulu hehe^^, SO MUCH FLEXIBILITY HEHE X0)

OMG LOOK WHAT I FREAKING FOUND ON FREAKING TUMBLR....IS THIS REAL LOL...probably not...O_O

image

holy shiiiznits......this is fake...but still. wow.

image

image

anyway lol...awkward....

image

EVERYONE KREES NEEDS US TO REVIEW WHAT WE LEARNED TODAY IN THE:

image LESSON

AND THAT IS TO:

image

WORDS FROM KREEES:

image

DIDN'T EDIT...NIGHT.