022

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Where am I? Am I dead yet? 

"SUMIN!!" 

Luhan? Is that you? Where are you?

"SUMIN WAKE UP!!"

I instantly opened my eyes and spit out water, coughing and coughing. I looked up and squinted, I saw Luhan's face, he was drenched. I looked around and saw Kai, the president Suho, and some other people. "Luhan am I dead?" I whispered in a raspy voice. 

Luhan sighed and hugged me tightly,"Pabo your not dead...you know how worried I was?!" He kissed my head and squeezed me. "Luhan...Im going to suffocate to death though." I joked.

"Sumin-ssi, Im glad your alright." Suho smiled he turned to Luhan and patted his shoulder,"Luhan saved you. Both Luhan and Kai were worried about you. I'll deal with the boys who did this."

"Miss Song!!" Mr. Kim and Ninjastic Hulk raced toward us. "What happened?!" Mr. Kim demanded. Suho grabbed him and Ninjastic Hulk to the side to give me some space. Mr. Kim turned red when he heard what had happened. Ninjastic Hulk pulled two of the boys by the ear,"Your coming with me."

The two boys gulped and were pulled away by Mr. Kim and Ninjastic Hulk. I shivered,"Its so freaking c-cold." Kai handed Luhan a towel,"Here Luhan." Luhan nodded and grabbed it from him. He wrapped it around me. "Kai can you get her stuff for me?" Luhan politely asked. Kai nodded and ran to get my bag.

Luhan carried me princess style. "Im taking you back to the room ok." 

"OMO, MUTE FREAK TALKED!!" "HE TALKED!" "Omo his voice is so cute~!" "Wow omg!" "Did you see how he dived for her!?" "Omo. he's so cute~!"

"Shut up!" Luhan growled. The girls stopped talking and stepped back. "Your all annoying!" 

Luhan carried me back to the room. Kai followed us there.

Luhan gently placed me in the tub and the warm water,"I'll get your clothes, you take a bath ok?" I looked up and him and nodded. He kissed my forehead and closed the door. 

After my bath I grabbed a towel and peeked out the door. Luhan and Kai stood up. "L-Luhan my clothes." He handed me some clothes,"I-I didn't want to go threw your things..so uh-"

"Thank you Luhan." I laughed. He nodded and I closed the door. That was so awkward, Luhan your so innocent sometimes...I hope everything is fine between us..

I looked at the clothes he gave me,"Omo, these are Luhans!" I smiled and tired the shirt on and boxers. Omo these are so baggy and big...Like those dramas where the girl where's the boyfriends clothes~! OMG! I sniffed it and blushed. Smells like Luhan hehe, aish im such a . I put on the hoodie he gave me and looked at the mirror and fixed my hair. Ok!

I walked out the bathroom and found Luhan and Kai talking. "Uh..I'll go now." Kai stood up and smiled,"Im glad your safe Sumin. Later Luhan." Kai waved and walked out the room. 

"Luhan go shower..." I pointed to the bathroom,"You'll catch a cold." Luhan nodded and went to shower. 

After showering Luhan walked out while drying his hair with a towel. He sat on the couch.

"What was that about with Kai?" I sat next to Luhan on the couch. He shrugged,"We just talked. Everything is ok now. Anyway...how are you feeling?" Luhan my hair. I pouted,"Im fine." 

"Then why are you pouting?" He tapped my lips. "Cause Im stupid." I looked down at my hands,"Im sorry for being an idiot to you Luhan."

"Come here." He opened his arms. I slowly made my way between his legs and rested my back on his warm chest. Luhan hugged me with his arms,"Im sorry too, for not properly...asking you to be my girlfriend. And I didn't mean what I said at breakfast...you're my frist and my last." He whispered the last part in my ear. 

"Wait...so you didn't have girlfriends?" Luhan chuckled,"No I didn't, I didn't have time to fawn over girls when I had to work hard to impress my family. Even after they died, girls called me a freak. But a handsome one. Plus your the only one who really didn't judge me when I didn't talk. And I think I fell  in love with since day one." I blushed about his confession.

"I fell for you literally hehe.  Anyway...are we ok now?" I gazed up at him, Luhan smiled,"Why wouldn't we? I mean I kissed you three times and those kisses saved your life." He poked my nose. "YOU GAVE ME CPR?!" 

"Well yeah, that's how you save a drowning person right?" Luhan smirked. "Aish, take that smirk off your face. You've been doing that too much already." I stuck my tongue out. 

Luhan pulled my hands over his neck and grabbed my legs. He stood up and carried me once again. Luhan looked me in the eyes. I stared at his brown eyes and smiled. 

"I know Im late...but will you be my girl?" Luhan whispered staring at me for an answer. "What was that? Girl what?" I cheerfully mocked.

"Song Sumin, will you be my girlfriend?" Luhan laughed,"Hurry before I change my mind." I rolled my eyes,"So impatient."

 I pecked his lips, and whispered,"Yes." Luhan spun around the room. I laughed and held onto him tightly. We fell on the bed and looked at each other. God woke up loving me even more today, he made Luhan my guardian angel; saving my life, and making him mine.