042

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Luhan~!" I skipped behind Luhan and hugged him,"I missed you~!" He flinched a little and turned around to see me. His smile grew and he kissed my softly,"Hey."

His smiled faltered when he noticed someone behind me. "Zelo?" 

Zelo nodded and walked toward him,"Hey. Luhan, seems like your morning...was good."  I looked at Zelo,"Thanks for walking me to school, now your late. Go now~!" I shoved him out the gates. 

"What? Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" Zelo teased. I rolled my eyes,"Bye." He laughed and walked out the gates. Many girls eyed him, and he just smiled and waved. Fanservice.

Luhan patted my head,"He walked you to school?" I nodded,"Yeah and woke me up from bed. Breakfast was so awkward with him eating that orange." I laughed,"Weird." 

I could sense the awkwardness Luhan was giving. Stupid me, keep these things to yourself!! Your being TOO honest. Aish. I kissed his cheek,"Oppa, so are you still coming with me on Saturday?"

Luhan smiled,"You bet, I don't want you to be alone with five boys." I snorted,"Ok, ignore the other thousands of fans there too right?" Luhan shrugged,"Boys are the main topic for this conversation Sumin. Taemin to be exact." I laughed,"You have no idea."

It was a few days before the exams and I was nervous. Like really really nervous. I took good notes for all my lessons in the morning and most of my teachers were happy I was working. Mr. Kim complimented on my good behavior and gave me a thumbs up.

Lunch came and Luhan and I sat down at our usual table. "Aish, pudding. I love it." I ate my pudding slowly, tasting the chocolate melt in my mouth. Yum.

Luhan seemed to find my hungry self funny,"Is it that good?" I nodded,"I've been craving this since yesterday." 

"Hey you guys." Kai sat down with his tray. Luhan and I acknowledged his presence. "How you doing Kai?" Luhan asked. The boy with fluffy hair shrugged,"Good. My body is soar from that dancing though. Looks like your dad was pumped up yesterday."

"Yup, he was excited that B.A.P came." I mumbled with my spoon in my mouth. 

"AYO-WASSUP guys!" Krees threw us a smile and sat down with us. Tao and Lay followed him to our table. "That dance lesson was great." Tao smiled. 

"I haven't been to a lesson like that before." Lay commented. I looked at him,"Was it bad?" Lay shook his head,"No. It was great. Your dad is a good dancer. So are you."

I smiled,"Thank you, you guys aren't so bad yourself." Lay for the first time smiled at me. Whoa Lay, smile more often yeah?

"Sumin~!" Chanyeolie oppa, Bacon Oppa, and D.O sat themselves down,"That was amazing. I mean that dance lesson really refreshed me." Chanyeolie oppa gave me his huge grin. 

"Im glad you liked it Chanyeolie oppa." I giggled and his excitement. "Im glad you guys came. You should come with Luhan and Kai next time. Im sure they'll be glad to come with you." 

I spotted Sehun making his stone faced way over to us. I smirked,"Well, look who showed up." Sehun gave me a look,"Shut up, Im just here to steal your boyfriend." He joked...maybe?

"Are you serious? Your going to steal Lulu away from me?" I scoffed. Sehun laughed,"I was joking. Im not gay ok." He spoke seriously, but the look in his eyes were full of kindess. "Pabo." I whispered. I noticed he laughed,"YAH! You actually laughed!" 

"What am I a robot, of course I laugh, just not with you." He ate his food with out a care. "Aish, so mean." I stuck my tongue at him. Luhan and the boys laughed,"Be nice to each other." 

Sehun and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes,"Tell that to her/him!" We both said at the same time and crossed our arms.

Kai patted Luhan's shoulder,"Dude, how's it feel to be fought over?" Luhan looked at me,"Sorry Sehun, Im already taken."

Everyone at the table laughed,"Sehun got rejected!" Sehun looked at all of us, completely irritated,"S-shut up! I was joking-aish nevermind."


image

i love you guys :) your comments always make me laugh like an idiot in the morning hehe^^

image

im tired, i actually worked out today MUAHAHA i feel like two pounds lighter

tumblr_m689xgJNYW1qhteglo4_r1_250.gif

but then I ate a hamburger....

002b81sp.gif

image

what about zelo huh? What do you have to say about yourself zelo?

image

...

later.