025

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Ok kid, you have to make sure you do your counts while dancing, that's very important!" I said while instructing a boy in the studio. He nodded and we went through the choreo once again,"Good job! You did it, see it's important to count so you won't lose your steps." I smiled and high-fived the kid. 

The door's opened and Luhan ran in,"Sorry Im late." He panted and kissed my cheek. I shrugged,"It's ok, I was fine teaching by myself." Appas had to go out of town to  teach outside town in a different studio. Seems like words gotten out about appas.

More people came in the studio. "Luhan can you continue teaching for me?" Luhan nodded,"Yeah." I smiled and went out the studio for fresh air. "Appas need to fix that air condition."

I fanned my self and drank some water. I was about to go inside when someone asked me a question,"Um is this the Simple Dance Studio?"

I turned around,"Yeah it-KAI?" Kai smiled,"Hey! Sumin? You dance here?" I nodded,"Y-yeah actually my appas own it...um you dance?"

"Yeah, grew up loving it. So is it to late to start here? I heard the teachers here are really good." I laughed and opened the door,"Sure come on in." 

We went inside the studio, Luhan was in the middle of teaching. "One, two, three, four, and five, six, seven, and eight. Thats the second part of the choreo. So let's start from the begginning." He looked over at us and I pointed to Kai. He smiled,"Uh, try it out for yourself real quick. Excuse me." 

"Kai? What are you doing here?" Luhan smiled. He and Kai did a hand shake,"Hey Luhan. I didn't know your a dancer, both of you actually. And you guy's teach?"

"Yeah, sometimes, but today we had to since appas are out of town teaching. Wanna help out?" I smirked,"That is if you can keep up."

Kai laughed,"Im sure I can handle it perfectly." Luhan patted my head,"Let's dance!" 

Seems like Kai had lots of experience with dancing, since he learned it pretty quickly. He helped us out with teaching and the class ended successfully. The three of us were sitting down in the studio.

"Thanks Kai your an awesome dancer! Hehe you should be an idol with Luhan." I joked and hugged Luhan's arm. Luhan laughed and drank his water. 

"Your going to be an idol?" Kai panted. Luhan looked at me, then nodded,"Yeah. I mean, I think I can do it if I really want to. And I really do. I think I have a chance." 

Kai leaned against the wall,"That's really amazing Luhan...I think you can do it to." Luhan laughed,"Your not the only one."

Later that night Kai helped us close the studio. "I'll be coming back soon alright." Luhan and I waved him goodbye and he was gone. "Luhan, you really want to be an idol?" 

"Well, I've been thinking abou it a lot lately. Im not sure if I'll be able to actually get in, but I wanna see what happens in the future." He looked so happy while talking about it. I sure you'll be able to do it...I'll be right there with you.

"If you do get in, which Im sure you will, you better introduce me to SHINee." Luhan laughed and kissed my hand,"I'll be sure not to do that." 

I pouted,"What? Luhan...why?" He just shrugged,"I don't want your Taemin oppa to steal you away. Even when Im older than him and you. Worse, I don't want you to fall for him."

I chuckled,"Are you jealous?" Luhan nodded,"Actually I am, very very jealous. What kind of boyfriend wouldn't be jealous of his girl fawning over some dude." 

I blushed. I didn't know he'd be so honest. But he's so cute! He's jealous? How can I cheer him up? "Luhan..."

He didn't look at me. I hugged his waist,"Luhan, please don't ignore me." He just turned his head away.

I giggled,"Fine you leave me no choice but to do my ultimate aegyo on you." I stood in front of him and winked,"Luhan oppa~!" I tackled him with my hug,"Don't be mad at me oppa~! I love my oppa the best~!"

I saw him blush with a shy smile making me laugh. Hehe I made you blush! "Lulu oppa~! Do your forgive your girlfriend? I love you~!" I kissed his cheek. "Omo, is that Lulu oppa looking at me? Does this mean Im forgiven?"

"Fine you are forgiven...why is she so cute." I heard him mutter the last part to himself. I jumped and did my victory dance. "LULU OPPA FORGIVES ME~!!"

Luhan shook his head,"You can stop calling me Lulu oppa now. You are forgiven."

I smiled,"But its so y. Look, Lulu oppa, I want a kiss." I dramatically said while strutting to him with a smirk. "Luhan oppa, I want a kiss. Rawr~!"

Luhan grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I gasped and held my breath. Omo, aish my boyfriend is so hot and cute. Gah~! 

He looked at me with the iest look ever, leaning closer to my face. OMO is he going to kiss me?! I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss. I felt Luhan's breath on my lips, he started to whisper with a hot, seductive,"Pabo." And he started laughing.

I opened my eyes and saw him walking backwards,"You really think Im going to kiss you? You should've seen your face aha~!" Luhan stuck his tongue out. He tricked me?! Aish Im such a pabo!!

"Y-YAH come back here~! Im going to get you!" I chased after him. Luhan laughed,"Chase after me then." Luhan how dare you taunt me so magnificently y like that? Omo such a tease.


OMG OMG OMG SPAZZING

image

I should seriously like reply to all your comments hehe cause they're so freaking AWESOME XDD

tumblr_m0fosn8gNn1rqdev7o1_250.gif

don't worry readers, im super duper jealous of my own character TT_TT 

GOSH I AGREE, i treat ALL EXO members the same, i mean heck they're all so freaking HOT. 

tumblr_m6cc4h43A81rzxl4ao1_500.gif

image

image

but writing this fic...man luhan you ovary killer...aish

THANK YOU COMMENTS :)) KEEP COMMENTING MUAHAHAHA

image

image

THIS.