014

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Our annual school trip was near. I was excited though, for once in this whole school year, I was excited for school. Donghae appa and Eunhyuk appa were surprised. 

"I thought she hated school." Donghae appa whispered to Eunhyuk appa. He nodded,"I know, she alway's complains on how it's useless and boring. She'll just teach dance as a living, which is fine by me."

"Oh hush appas, Im only excited cause our trip is in Japan~!" I jumped up and down. "Omo, I have to go shopping! Omg I need someone to carry my bags! Luhan!" I snapped my fingers and pulled out my phone in a flash. I texted Luhan,"Meet. At. Mall. Pronto." I closed my phone.

"At least she's not asking us like before." Eunhyuk laughed. I held out my hand,"Money." 

Eunhyuk appa gawked at me,"Bwoh? Lil brat!-"

"Do you want to help me at the mall then?" I challenged. Im going to win Eunhyuk appa, just give me money hehe. Eunhyuk appa sighed and took out his wallet. "Aish this kid..." Haha see I always win against Eunhyuk appa. Now if it was Donghae appa...thats a different story.

"Don't be late ok? And don't overspend!" Eunhyuk appa begged. I nodded and kissed his cheek,"Thank you appa~!"

I ran up stairs to change into something pretty. I released my hair from my bun and quickly brushed it. I put on a white v-neck and shorts. I threw on my green jacket and put on knee-high black socks and my brown ankle boots. I tied them up and left the house with my purse. "Bye appas~!"

I saw Luhan waiting by a fountain. He was wearing a red and white sweater and a black shirt underneath. He also brought his backpack. Omo, does he look cuter today? I looked down at myself. Do I look weird? I hope not...

Someone poked my forehead and I looked up,"Oh...Kai?" 

"Hey...you look pretty today." He smiled and looked me over.

I awkwardly smiled,"Thanks." He laughed,"Your welcome...but I wanted to talk to you about that incident at school about the freak thing-"

"You know. I really don't like that word." I looked at him with an irritated voice. "I hate it."

Kai looked taken back,"Wait, you can't just accuse right away."

I shook my head angrily,"You better tell your stupid girl to watch her tongue around me! She has no right  label anyone a freak. Especially Luhan. Next time I hear that word, I won't hold back. Got it." 

Kai blinked but nodded,"Fine, but don't blow up your anger at someone who didn't do anything wrong." I was about to apologize since I was wrong, but he just had to continue.

"Maybe your the freak." He scoffed, he turned around and faced Luhan. But Luhan looked different. He heard everything Kai said. And he was angry. Luhan glared at Kai and shoved past him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mall.

"Maybe I am the freak, but at least I don't call people names they don't deserve. Jerk." I stuck my tongue out at him. Kai scratched his head and looked down. Serves him right. I thought he was kind of cool. Guess not.

Luhan's grip was strong. But I didn't mind, he was angry. "Luhan, it's fine. Calm down." Luhan looked at me and took out his notebook. He pointed at this notebook angrily.

Why did you talk to him like that? I told you to let it go!

"How can I? I just can't always ignore people's comments. If I do, I'll blow up even more!" I pouted,"Plus, he was kind of a jerk. But I also was a fault. Im sorry."

Luhan sighed and wrote something new.

I don't like it either when people call me a freak, but I hate it more when they say it about you. 

I was touched,"Luhan...Im fine with it. But thanks Luhan. Now let's forget about this and put it in the past. Let's focus on the present!" Luhan poked my arm and showed me his notebook.

What are we doing here?

"Duh, Luhan we're going to shop for new clothes for Japan." I said it like it was obvious. Luhan sighed and followed me into the mall. 

Two hours later, Luhan was carrying all my bags, which wasn't that much. Just fifteen bags no biggy. Luhan's strong anyway... I looked over at Luhan. He looked like he was struggling. Ok, I'll help. I took five of the bags. 

Luhan glared at me, I pouted,"Fine, fine." I took a few more. Luhan rolled his shoulders and  I heard a crack. I winced,"Oh don't crack, it's bad for you." 

It looked like he wanted to write something but couldn't. I laughed and continued walking. I saw a little gift shop and pulled Luhan over. "Omo look couple stuff!"

I looked over them and found a cute couple bracelet. It was a red string and had a gold infinite charm on it. "This is so cute!" The shop owner walked over and nodded,"Yes, that's the most popular one. It symbolises the red string of fate."

Luhan looked at it too. I placed it back down and sighed,"Next time."

"Oh, you guys aren't a couple?" I blushed and shook my head,"No...he hasn't asked me yet." I said jokingly and bowed to the owner, "Bye~! Come one Luhan." I walked out the store.

Luhan came out five minutes later. "What took you so long?!" He shrugged and took out his notebook. 

I bought these bracelets.

My heart started to race...Did he buy the couple bracelet? Omo omo did he? He held out his hand and showed me. My hope went crashing down, they were two bracelets with the saying 'Friends Forever'. 

"And who might these be for?" I giggled. He put on one of the bracelets on me. "I get the 'Forever' one right?" He nodded. I helped him put on his bracelet on. "Thanks Luhan. I love it." 

Luhan smiled and held out his hand, I grabbed it and we started to walk out the mall.  "Omo! Look food~!" I pointed at the ddukbokki stand. After eating we were back to walking, but Luhan decided to let me hold only one bag. "Are you sure? I can carry some." 

But he just shook his head. "Thank you Luhan~!" I drew him a heart with my fingers and walked on.

I turned back and heard a click. "Luhan did you just take a picture of me?!" He smiled and nodded. "Omg are you serious?! I must look horrible.!" Aish, an ugly picture it will be.

Luhan shook his head and showed me his phone. I blushed,"G-good picture." 

 Tumblr_lt85g1sgv71r3e28jo1_500_large 

I watched him play with his phone and he showed me his phone again. "You made it into your wallpaper..." He smiled. 

"Fine I need a picture of you too then~!" I grabbed my phone. And randomly took one of him smiling. "Aha! Your even smiling." I did my awesome victory dance and made it my wallpaper. I showed it to Luhan. He smiled and shook his head. 

Tumblr_m5en6hnsso1r0jy7ro1_500_large

Im the happiest girl in the world~! Omo such a good shot~! Now I can look at Luhan's smiling face whenever I want.

Later that night after Luhan dropped off all the bags and went home, I sat on my bed and squealed. I took out a box and took out all the notes Luhan had given me from day one.  My precious memories with Luhan... from now on we'll make even more.

I looked down at my new bracelet and smiled. "Forever..." I whispered.


Lol Im sorry...seems like im making exo members as jerks o_o;;

image