004

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

The rest of the day, I decided not to bother Luhan since I was afraid I'd annoy him too much. But Im not giving up! I walked out the gates of SM high school and walked with my arms swinging at my sides. 

I started to sing Be My Baby by the Wonder Girls. Students from my school and random strangers were giving me weird looks. Of course I was just playing around with my singing, but they didn't know that. But then again, I really didn't care. 

An ice cream cart was passing by. I want ice cream...but I don't have my money cause it's in my bag. Boohoo!!

I sighed and kept on walking. I reached home in no time and found a note from the appas. 

We're at the Studio.

-Appas.

Racing up the stairs I went to go change into shorts and a baggy shirt. Since we just moved here, Appas opened a new dance studio, well Eunhyuk appa did, Donghae appa is just the co-owner. 

Today was their first lesson, and I was going to help and support my appas. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed my towel and water inside and locked the house. I ran down the street and I had like five minutes till the lesson started. 

Sadly, like this morning, I bumped into someone again. What is with me bumping into people!! 

I groaned and opened my eyes, meeting Big. Brown. Eyes. "Luhan?!" I gasped and helped him up. He dusted himself and looked at me. I got the vibe he was irritated. I couldn't blame him.

I bowed, lower than 90 degrees,"Im so sorry Luhan!! I was running late to a lesson!" I looked at him, he was wearing a plain blue t-shirt, some nice denims, and a beanie. 

A light bulb appeared in my mind and I gasped. I excitedly smiled at Luhan,"Are you busy?!" He paused...and hesitantly shook his head. 

I jumped and did my victory dance,"Want to come with me?! Come on!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him down the street. "Shoot we're already late!"

I pulled Luhan into the dance studio,"Do you dance?" Luhan didn't answer and just stared at the building. I giggled and opened the door,"Luhan come on!" 

Luckily Eunhyuk appa didn't start yet, he was stretching. He noticed me and smiled,"Ah, Suminnie you made it!" He held out his arms and I jumped into them,"Of course I wouldn't miss this! It's important!" I giggled and he spun me around. 

I glanced back at Luhan, he was staring at the both of us. "Luhan, come over here!" I motioned with my hands for him to come forward. He obediently did. Eunhyuk appa looked at Luhan,"Yah, Sumin you already found yourself a boyfriend?! DONGHAE SUMIN GOT A BOYFRIEND!" 

I rolled my eyes and whispered to Luhan,"Ignore him, this is my Eunhyuk appa. He's so abnormal." I giggled. Luhan just nodded and stepped back just a teeny bit.

Donghae appa came out of the back room and ran to his hubby. "What was it about a boyfriend?" Eunhyuk appa pointed to Luhan.

"He's a handsome one Sumin~! Good job!" Donghae appa winked. What am I going to do with my appas, they're scaring him! But appas will be appas.

"Luhan, meet my appas, Eunhyuk appa, Donghae appa. Now appas, meet my new friend Luhan~!" I introduced them with a grin, Luhan bowed with respect. 

"So Luhan, you're in the same grade as our Sumin?" Donghae interrogated. Luhan nodded.

"Do you dance?" Eunhyuk smiled. Everytime Eunhyuk appa meets someone, he'll always ask this question. Luhan shrugged.

"I guess he's never tried." I explained. Appas nodded,"Well good thing your here, you get to learn!" Eunhyuk laughed. 

"Do you do good in school?" Donghae appa closely looked at Luhan. Luhan looked weird out, but he just nodded. "Hmph...good answer." Donghae appa nodded in approvement. I rolled my eyes and gave an apologetic look to Luhan. He just shrugged.

"So, do you think you can provide for our Sumin if you get her preg-" I covered Eunhyuk appa's mouth. "Eunhyuk appa don't you dare." Eunhyuk appa laughed and ruffled my hair,"I was joking...kind of." I heard him whisper the last part, but I decided to be a good daughter and let him slide.

"Luhan, why don't you look around for a bit." Donghae appa smiled. Luhan walked around the studio, looking at the interior. "He doesn't seem like a talker huh?" Eunhyuk smiled.

 

"Donghae appa and Eunhyuk appa, please don't scare my only friend. Let's get started with the lesson, people look impatient." I placed my things down next to the wall.

I also looked around the studio, the white walls were brightened by the sun as the sunlight peeked throught the high windows. The mirrors were covering two opposite walls that were facing each other. 

I smiled,"Appas, the place looks great." Luhan turned around and met eyes with me. I smirked,"Ready to dance?"


D-A-N-C-E~!

image

Updating todaay~! 

Thank you new subscribers and for those who commented <3 

I'll be updating a lot today~! Did you guys see my poster?! Gah XDD

OMG LOOK AT THE GIF~! I LOVE IT GAHH FLYING KISS FROM LUHAN!!!

Im going to be serious right now fellow readers. I've never in my whole life...NEVER seen somone do a flying kiss so fudging SMEXY as Luhan..

32wyl.gif