026

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Ok. We will be having final exams before winter break. So do not fail me!" Mr. Kim pointed at each of us. He eyed me and I squinted my eyes at him. "Aish, anyway, work hard. I don't want any of you failing. Now moving on..."

"Luhan your going to help me study right?" I yawned. Class is kind of boring still. But Luhan makes it fun hehe. 

"What am I a tutor?" He kept staring at the bored. "Pay attention Song Sumin before you get another detention."

"But Lulu, your basically my private tutor. Rawr, I like it." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and continued taking notes. "Go find another tutor besides me. I have a feeling we won't even study."

I gasped,"What did you have in mind? What do you think we'd do Lulu? Dirty Lulu...dirty." I laughed. 

"MISS SONG!" Mr. Kim tiredly sighed. "Pay attention." 

The class looked at me and snickered. I smiled at Mr. Kim. He rolled his eyes.

"Im having a very educational talk with Mr. Lu right now!" I explained. Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow,"Oh really? Like what?"

"Mr. Kim, I was trying to convince Luhan to tutor me, but he won't! I don't want to fail you Mr. Kim." I am a good buttkisser. How do you think Donghae appa buys me all my kpop stuff and takes me to the SHINee concerts and also waits in line with me during fansigning hehe. Especially early early early in the morning.

"I see why he won't, now if you want a tutor so badly come afterschool in the library. I'll send someone to tutor you personally, since I care for my students that much. Arasso?" Mr. Kim pointed at me with his book.

I sighed,"Arasso."  I looked to my side and saw Luhan holding in his laugh, I growled in my best whisper voice,"Traitor."

When it was lunch, well it was really different. One, everyone was talking to Luhan. Two, every freaking girl was talking and flirting with Luhan. Three, they're all so freaking  annoying.

Luhan kept looking everywhere since there were questions being asked...everywhere!

I shook my head and sipped my banana milk. OMG  they're all two-faced bullies. I swear, before the trip they'd call him names! The same girls that called Luhan a mute freak, and the one that slapped me was practically sitting on his lap! Ugh he's mine!!

I pouted and looked away. I hate this. But Im happy they're not calling him a freak. But now he's the most popular guy in the school. Which has good sides and bad sides to it. This being a bad one.

"Luhan you should hang out with us afterschool." A girl winked. Her friends nodded,"Yeah, we're going to the norebang after."

Luhan hugged me closer to him and looked at all of them,"Sorry, I have to go somewhere with my girlfriend. Now can you all leave us alone like you did before I talked." 

The girls looked at me and rolled their eyes,"Fine." When they all left, I felt like I could breathe easier,"Omo, your so popular now." 

Luhan shook his head,"And this is one reason why I don't like talking, besides the other reasons. People left me alone and I liked it. But you were a different story." 

I smiled,"Well, Im different. Original is a better word to describe me actually, or am I indescribable." I did a flower pose and batted my eyelashes. Luhan pinched my cheeks,"Your indescribable." Oh Luhan, you never fail to make me go jello.

"Oh, we should go on a date soon." He smiled,"Our airport date was ruined by some fangirling." 

"Hey it was a good date! Got some great pictures, got to know the Tokyo International Airport better, and see SHINee. Amazing airport date!" I giggled,"Best I ever had." 

"I hope so, it was a great airport date. I mean, who cares if we saw SHINee. All that matters is that you and I had fun." Luhan picked up his spoon full of pudding and took a chomp at it. 

"See, there you go. Watch in the future, you'll be great friends with Taemin oppa and all of the SHINee members. And when you do, I told you so. Ok?"   I stole some of his pudding. This pudding is really goood. He glanced at me and didn't say anything. Thats right my boyfriend, don't you dare comment on me eating your delicious pudding.

"Fine, we shall remember this, and when I don't know SHINee, you have to...kiss me whenever, wherever I want." Luhan smirked. I laughed,"Ahaha, I could do that anytime I wanted to. See." I pecked his lips and smiled,"Done."

He blushed,"Y-yah I said that as in the future! Not the present!" I shrugged,"I see no difference. I kiss you anyway."

"I cannot argue with you, since I'll definitely lose. Your are totally indescribable. My kind of girl." He laughed. I pretended to shoot him with my fingers and winked,"Im already your girl. Now let's get to class Lulu oppa." I called him Lulu oppa hehe.