044

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

Today was the last day of exams and I thought I did ok, it also meant winter vacation. I was excited because appa wanted to go on a trip with the two of them, Luhan and I. I was happy they invited Luhan, since he really doesn't have family. 

"SCHOOL EXAMS ARE OVER~!" I cheered. Luhan smiled and my silliness,"Pabo." I pouted and jumped on his back,"What did you call me? Im not afraid to kick your ."

Luhan just laughed,"Im joking, I would never think your a pabo." I blushed,"Why are you so sweet to me all of a sudden?" He gave me a look,"What are you talking about? Im always sweet to you. Your my girlfriend." He kissed my cheek and started to walk ahead, leaving me smiling like an idiot, but that was fine with me.

The next day all four of us were in the car, driving to the ski lodge Eunhyuk appa booked us in. Luhan and I were in the back of the car eating the snacks I made Donghae appa buy me. 

"Thanks for the snacks appa~!" I blew him a kiss and he caught it,"Sure you little fat daughter of mine, who knew you could eat so much and not gain a single ounce."

My cheeks were full of snacks,"Yah, I workout and dance almost everyday." Luhan poked my cheek, I gave him an irritated look. I had to shut my lips together tightly or food would come out if he kept poking me. Luhan laughed,"Like a chipmunk."

I rolled my eyes. These boys are soooo immature...but then again, so am I hehe. After eating my snacks, of course I shared with everyone, I started to get sleepy. "Appa how many more hours till the lodge?" Donghae appa looked through the rear view mirror,"About two hours baby." 

I nodded and yawned,"Im s-sleepy." I mumbled and my lips. I hugged Luhans arm and scooted closer to him. I laid my head against his warm, comfy shoulder and fell into a deep slumber. Luhan wrapped smiled and held onto my one of my hands and fell asleep on top of my head.

"Kids wake up~!" Eunhyuk appa gently shook me, which was surprising he didn't do it so roughly. Donghae appa shook and cooed Luhan awake. We both rubbed our eyes and stretched in our seats. My eyes were half closed and I looked out the winodw. 

White, fluffy snow was covering everything. The mountains were white, people skiing down them, laughing people in the snow, playing to their hearts desire. Coool and pretty.

Eunhyuk appa led me to Luhan and handed me my roller luggage. Luhan gently grabbed my hand and I leaned against him since I was half-awake.

"Luhan Im sleepy." I mumbled. He put my hood on since it was cold and chuckled,"Your appas are checking us in, want to sit down over at the couches. There's a fireplace too." I nodded and he lead me there.

The warm fire greeted me with kindess and warmed me up soon. I sighed in content and laid my head on Luhan again. "So warm here." 

Voices I soon recognized yelled my name in happiness,"SUMIN~!" My eyes opened and Ta-dah It's B.A.P [A/N: Lol @baconator98 you gave me this brilliant idea hehe^^]

"Oppas?" Yongguk, Himchan, and Daehyun walked toward us and hugged me,"Hey Suminnie~!" Yongguk smiled. I looked at them with an emotional shocked face,"Hey oppas...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, we decided to go on a vaca!" Himchan smiled,"It was my idea." I looked around,"Just you three?"

They shook their heads,"No the other kids are out playing, or somewhere." Daehyun oppa said through his ski mask. "Aha, you finally get to wear it at the right place." I laughed. He glared at me.

"So it's just you and Luhan?" Yongguk warily asked. Himchan and him exchanged a look. Luhan and I shook our heads,"Nope, appas are checking us in. We should probably go anyway...I'll see you around oppas." I hugged them each and Luhan and I went to find appas.

"That was...weird." Luhan said while gripping my hand. I could tell he was still uncomfortable with them. "Yeah, what a coincidence." I mumbled. 

Its amazing how my parents think. "Here is the key to your room." He handed Luhan a key,"You two better not do anything ual ok?" Eunhyuk appa pointed at both of us and entered their room. Luhand and I looked at each other,"Ok?"

We opened the key to our magnificent room and placed our stuff down. "Let's go down to the snow?" Luhan asked me with a playful smile. I nodded,"OK~!"

We headed down with our snow gear and rented some snowboards. "Your going to snowboard?" Luhan smirked. "Yeah, snowboarding looks awesome." I winked.

"Let's go up to the baby hill first though, cause I want you to teach me how to use it." Luhan smiled,"Arraso, I will teach you how to snowboard. But after we have to go down the big one."

"Are you sure? It's pretty steep." I looked up the big hill. Luhan shook his head,"I've done it before." 

Luhan was a a good teacher. He can dance, sing, he's smart, and he's an angel at snowboarding? My boyfriend is so hot. I checked out Luhan while he was explaining how to ride the snowboard. I just nodded and blushed. Totally daydreaming about Luhan's iness.

"Are you paying attention?" He asked, sensing I was away in my thoughts. I nodded,"Yes my y teacher." It was Luhan's turn to blush. Gosh I miss his blush. So cute.

He shook his head with an embarassed smile,"Ok now you try to slide down the hill." I did as told and easily acomplished it. That's how good he was at teaching. Soon we were on the big hill with the pros, after I convinced Luhan a million times I was ready. 

We saw appas on the way and they raced down the steep hill. When we were at the top I was amazed by the beautiful view. "Wow, you can see the whole lodge from here!" Luhan also took a glance and nodded,"It is beautiful."

"SUMIN? LUHAN?!" We both turned around, hearing our names being called. "Zelo? Youngjae? Jongup?" Their smiling bodies made it's way toward us. "Hey."

"So the hyungs weren't lying when they said they saw you." Youngjae giggled. I rolled my eyes,"Sucha loser." He pouted. Jongup high-fived me.

"Anyway, it was nice to see you guys but we'll see you down at the bottom." I was about to pick up my snowboard and go down with Luhan when slim arms grabbed my waist. 

tumblr_m46htq7MeD1ruc6rio1_400.gif

"Yeah, let's go down then Sumin." Zelo said while smiling. He did a victory sign and put me on the his snowboard. "Hold on tight Sumin." Zelo said and pushed us down the hill. I gasped and looked back at Luhan,"LUHAN~!" Luhan, Youngjae, and Jongup were had shocked faces on.

Luhan snapped out of his daze and put on his mask and raced down toward us. I screamed and started hitting Zelo on the head,"PABO ZELO! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING~!" I grabbed onto him so I wouldn't fall. Zelo just chuckled and slid down easily. Im going to kill Zelo...and so is Luhan.

 


LOLing at your comments :) some of you liked it,some didn't like it, and  some of you skipped it AHAHA fine by me :) sorry to those who didn't like it  I was in the mood to be random :p 

image

ZELO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!!!

tumblr_m24739mbzc1qey7gmo1_500.gif

EVIL MAKNAE TOO....