062

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

[A/N: This chap is going to have different POVs from Luhan and Sumin^^]

------

Luhan POV

"Luhan!" I turned my head and saw Kai,"Good morning my lover boy!" Kai ruffled my hair,"How was our sick princess?" I chuckled,"She said she was watching me."

Kai looked at me,"What does that mean?" I shook my head,"Nothing, it's between me and her." Kai shrugged,"Whatever you say Luhan." We headed toward school together.

I grabbed the stuff I needed for class and made my way to class before the bell rang. "Luhan hyung!" I turned my head,"Sehun-ah."

Sehun smiled,"Hi hyung~!" I smirked,"You know, you should show this side more often to Sumin. She get's frustrated with your mean streak attitude." Sehun shook his head,"No way! It's fun to with my stone face. I can't with this face." Sehun pointed to his childish self.

"Aiya Oh Sehun, sucha bad didi. Go to class." Sehun smiled,"How is noona doing?" I chuckled. Sumin you have no idea how much this kid likes you. "She's doing fine Sehun."

"Is she getting better? Drinking lots of water? Don't feed her solid things!" Sehun rambled on and on about healthy diets and such. Aiya..Sumin you reeaaaally have no idea. Aha...what if he likes her? Aiya I can't let that happen! I have to keep my wifey away from him...

"Hyung! Are you listening?" Sehun whined while snapping his fingers at me. I shook my head and nodded,"Sorry, I just thought of something very irritating."

"What?" Sehun looked at me with a cute innocent expression. I felt guilty right away. Shoot, I shouldn't be jealous. Im always jealous though....aiya.

"Nothing. I have to go to class. Later Sehun-ah. See you at lunch." I smiled and patted his head. Sehun nodded,"Bye Luhan hyung. Don't flirt with other girls ok?!" I rolled my eyes. Aiya Sehun...

I walked to class and sat down at my lonely desk. I pouted and looked at Sumin's desk. It was shiny and bright in the sun, but I still felt lonely. Sumin's warm smile was missing. Aiya...I wonder what she's doing right now?

Sumin POV

*THUD*

I groaned and rubbed my head. I opened my eyes and looked up,"Aish, I fell off the bed. No~! Help, I've fallen and can't get up." I mocked the old ladies from those useless commercials. I laughed,"Aish, Im sucha  loser."

I pushed myself up and laid down on my bed,"Who knew I would be so bored at home too...amazing." I sighed and placed both my hands on my stomach. The sunlight brightened my room and made it more lively. "What do I do? Should I text Luhan? But he'll get mad at me....Im going to eat then."

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. The house was quiet, since appas left to teach classes and do business. I told them about that creeper in the techni-colored tracksuit. Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa looked at each other and told me not to worry about it.

*CRUNCH CRUNCH* 

I hate my cereal happily and started to do the games on the back. I pouted,"Aish, I don't even have a pen...I'll just pretend I already crossed it out." I mumbled and continued doing the word search.

After the boring, unsuccessful breakfast, I sat down on the couch with my cell phone in my hand. "What do I do? I'll text Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

To: Bacon oppa

BACON OPPA^0^IM BORED.ㅋㅋㅋ

I waited for him to reply. I smiled when I heard my phone beep. I opened his message and pouted.

To: Sumin

Oppa is busy. Stop texting me, Im in class! It's bad!

"Aish, this nerd...I'll text Chanyeolie oppa then. You butthead." I stuck my tongue out as I texted my next source of fun.

To: Chanyeolie oppa

CHANYEOLIE OPPA IM BORED. ㅋㅋㅋ

I giggled and laid down on a cushion,"This is fun. Messing with people is fun." Chanyeol took longer to reply, but had a short text.

To: Sumin-ah

 (-_-)

I pouted,"Oppas are so mean to me..." I played with my phone,"Im bored...I'll text appa."

To: Old man Hyukie appa

OLD MAN IM BORED. ㅋㅋㅋ

"Appa won't let his lil girl be bored right?!" I smiled and tossed my phone next to me. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. "Aish, tv is boring too." My phone beeped. "Appa~" I smiled and opened his text, my smile faded slowly.

To: Lil brat

Go away lil brat. Im busy...don't get posioned.

If you die, Im selling all those kpop stuff...kekeke THAT. 

"AISH! HE DARES THREATEN ME BY SELLING MY KPOP STUFF?!" I threw my phone away from me. AISH PABO EUNHYUK APPA!! STINGY OLD MAN! WHEN HE DIES ALL HIS MONEY IS MINE!! ME AND DONGHAE APPA ARE GOING TO GAMBLE AND SPEND YOUR MONEY OLD MAN!

"Aigoo what do I do now? I'll text my hubby~ He'll make me feel better." I giggled and startedt to text Luhan.

Luhan POV

I was sitting in class listening to Mr. Kim lecture, which was going smoothly since Sumin wasn't here to get in trouble. I was taking notes when I felt my phone viberate. What the heck? Aiya...it's Sumin...I know it. She's bored and Im her entertainment. Aiya~

I opened my message and chuckled lightly. I peeked up, no one heard me. I sighed and continued reading it. I smiled,"Pabo wifey."

To: y Hubby Lulu

MY Y HUBBY IM BORED! And I know...your my only source of entertainment.

But the other oppas don't want to talk to me :( Eunhyuk appa was mean to me too ;o;

He threatened to sell my kpop stuff aish >:(

Is Mr. Kim lecturing? You'll probably get caught reading this...

Hi Mr. Kim^^~!

I cocked my head,"What does she mean I'll get caught?" I muttered. "Ahem. She was right." I looked up and sighed. Mr. Kim was looking at me,"Even if she isn't here she still disrupts the class. Aigoo." Mr. Kim shook his head. "Mr. Kim." I held up my phone to him. "Read the last sentence..."

He took it and read it and chuckled,"Aigoo this kid. Tell her to stop disrupting my class!" Mr. Kim shook his head while walking away. I smiled,"Pabo wifey." I texted her back.

To:  My Wifey

Aiya, your such a pabo wifey.

Everyone doesn't want to talk to you cause their busy!

Your Eunhyuk appa will be a wealthy man^^

Stop getting into trouble by Mr. Kim even if you aren't present...he says stop disrupting him

Im busy too.

I sent the text and put it back in my pocket. Minutes later I got a reply from her and  my heart started to beat rapidly. I smiled.

To: y Hubby Lulu

Fine. Have a good day! Study hard! Fighting y hubby~!

I miss you and your iness o3o

I love you <3

Aiya, this girl really. Even through text she'll tell me Im y. Aiya what am I going to do with you? Hehe. I secretly and quickly texted her back. I hope she is satisfied. 

Sumin POV

*BEEP BEEP*

My cell beeped. "Aish, at least Luhan's a fast texter. Better than Bacon oppa and Chanyeolie oppa." I smiled anxiously while opening my text. I blushed and giggled. AISH MY Y HUBBY LULU WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

To: My Wifey

 Aiya. Don't worry about your y hubby. 

Your y hubby is worrying and always thinking of you ;)

I miss you too my wifey :)

I'll see you soon!

I love you too Sumin <3 <3

p.s Mr. Kim says hi again^^;


I NEED A BOYFRIEND LIKE LUHAN!! 

image

UNNNNFFFFFFFFFFF :3

image

you guys are the same right?

image

i think this chap is one of my favoritos~!

image

AIYA! I NEEDA BOI~!

image

sob...

tumblr_m3pas1ysih1qju2tgo1_400.gif

image

image

image

image