050

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

A/N: I don't really like AN's in the begginning but @AegyoAeyoung that is a brilliant idea with the names lol i at making up names^^ sorry hehe i've decided to go with Taesu...yeah...LOL enjoy TAESU people^^ for those who didn't want this to happen.....sorry. TT_TT

omg 50 chaps already. good old lama. Im awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I was alone one day sitting on the couch, appas left me a note early in the morning saying:

Eat and don't die.

Seriously? Are my parents normal. Heck no. Can you believe these male spieces were able to succeed in raising the awesome me...miracles do happen. I slugged my body into a laying position on the couch and put my feet in the air and hands on top of my stomach. 

"What the heck do I do today...I wonder if SM got my message that I canceled the date...." I put my feet down and laid on my stomach. I hugged a cushion and pouted. "Luhan isn't busy, but I don't want to bother him." 

Then I sat up and rested my elbows on my knees and put my head on top of my hands,"But he's my boyfriend, it's his job to not make me bored to death...but I want him to rest...have his own day. Ah wait, he did tell me he's hanging out with the boys...where was it again? I forgot...I think it started with a M?"

I hit my head,"Pabo Sumin, how could you forget? But I was falling asleepwhen he told me..." I rubbed my head and stood up,"I need more girlfriends..."

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it,"Hello-KYAH! What are you doing here?!" I pointed at the supposedly 'guest' at my door. Taemin smiled,"Hello Sumin~! Are you not ready for our date?" Is he crazy or high on crack?! I canceled!

"B-but I canceled it!" I screamed. Taemin pouted,"Really? They said nothing to me...now go get dressed! We have a date to do~!"

I shook my head,"I can't!" Taemin sighed and carried me over his shoulder,"We are going on our date, I did not wake up super early and call coordi noona's to come over and help me for nothing. Now let's go!" He carried me up the stairs, while I lay stiff as a board. Luhan would die if he saw this...

Taemin found my room and placed me down,"Get dress. I'll wait downstairs, nice posters." He laughed and closed the doors. I stood were I was, looking at my closed door with a SHINee poster on it,"I am so dead."

Since Taemin would not admit defeat, I decided to wear a simple white dress with laced white flowers on it and I wore some tan flats. I left my hair down and brushed my waves out.

I looked in the mirror,"I should put light makeup...no...I shouldn't even go. What am I doing?" I picked up my phone and dialed Luhan's number.

"Aish, this kid not answering my call?" I sighed. I texted Luhan to call me and grabbed my purse,"Guess I'll just go." 

I headed down and found Taemin sitting on my couch,"Ah your so pretty Suminnie~!" Taemin got up and ran to me with open arms. "Let's go~!" 

Outside the house was a black car,"We have to use manager hyung's car. Ladies first~!" I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach,"Alright." I got inside the car and Taemin slid in next to me. "Hyung, can you take us to Myeongdong?" 

Hey that's where Luhan's going to be~! I might be able to see him hehe...wait. NO! LUHAN MIGHT SEE ME WITH TAEMIN!