038

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"Heck yeah~!" Zelo roared. I laughed,"Oh shut up Zelo." Yongguk oppa noticed something was wrong with me,"Is there a problem with something?" I nodded,"Yeah, actually there is." 

"I need you guys to help. Theres a bit of rivalry with the studio and another one. And seems like they stole our regulars, and if they do that the studio doesn't get enough money to stay open. And I don't want that to happen...so can you guys do me a favor and come dance there?" I looked at the boys, really desperate for their help.

B.A.P oppas looked at each other and nodded,"Sure. All you have to do is ask Sumin. We'll do it for you." Yongguk oppa smiled.

I jumped up and did my victory dance,"YES~! I love you guys~!" I hugged Yongguk oppa. "Hey what about us? Don't we get some of your love?" Himchan complained. I hugged him too,"You guys are the best."

"Do you need some more people?" Daehyun oppa asked. I shook my head,"Not really. I think fifteen people are enough for now." 

"Who are the other nine?" Youngjae asked. I winked,"It's a surprise. Anyway, we shouldn't waste time chit-chatting, let's dance~!" 

All the B.A.P members smirked and ruffled my head as they walked out the old gym building. Zelo was last and we walked to the bus stop together. 

"Im real glad you came to see us." Zelo smiled at me. "You still have that childish smile you know that." I punched his arm playfully. He grabbed my hand tightly and looked me straight in the eye,"I missed you." I blushed. God I hate when he's so straight forward.

I pulled back my hand,"M-me too, let's go." Zelo paused for a second but nodded. "Yeah." 

We soon arrived at the Simple Dance Studio. "Wow, for some reason, even though you guys moved, the dance studio still looks the same." Jongup laughed.

Himchan and Youngjae looked through the mirror,"Who are all these guys?" Himchan looked at me. "People I know that go to my school. Friends. Very special." I grinned.

"Yah, we're more special though." Zelo proclaimed. I rolled my eyes,"Alright maknae believe what you think." I joked. He tickled my side,"Say that again?" I laughed as I gasped for air. "Z-zelo s-stop it aha." I slapped his evil fingers away. "Let's go, appas are gonna flip."

Yongguk was first to go in along with his best friend,"AHJUSSI~!!"  Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa pointed at the two older boys,"Y-Yongguk? Himchan?!"

"Yah~! Eunhae appas~! Missed us~!" Youngjae and Jongup followed their two hyungs into the studio. Daehyun just waved with his ski mask on. 

"DON'T FORGET ME~!" Zelo jumped on Eunhyuk appa. "Yah Eunhae appas, we heard your problem from Sumin, we got your back~!"

"Guys, don't suffocate my appas, they'll die from natural causes." I laughed. Eunhyuk appa smiled,"Come here my crazy daughter." He carried me,"Thank you." 

"No problem appa. I mean I am going to take over this baby someday. Right?" I said and kissed his cheek,"I'll do my best."

"So, Sumin, introduce us to your friends." Yongguk oppa smiled...too much. This kid, always rushing. "Anyway, B.A.P, these are my friends from my school. Theres Kris, Tao, Sehun, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Lay, and Bacon-no I mean Baekhyun,and finally my Luhan."

All the boys smiled or waved toward B.A.P. "Now my little SM boys, these are my good TS boys, who are my friends when I used to go there. Their group is called B.A.P. Introduce yourselves."

"Yah, rude, how come we have to introduce ourselves." Jongup whined. I shrugged,"My voice hurts."

"HEY WE'RE B.A.P~! WOOO!" B.A.P members hollered loudly. 

tumblr_m3bfzaGjds1rs97fco1_500.gif

"Hey, Im B.A.P's leader Yongguk. I hope none of you are bullying our lil brat." Yongguk oppa gave off a cold display at first, then I slapped his arm. "Ah, I mean, please take care of her. She's a..handful." I ignored him.

"Im Himchan, please I know Im beautiful." He raised his hands,"No need to look too much." Yongguk and I slapped his head,"Stop being an idiot." I hissed. "Aish."

"My name is Daehyun." Daehyun muffled under his ski mask. "Oppa! Your ski mask!" I whispered. "YAH! IT IS NOT A SKI MASK. IT IS A MASK PERIOD." Daehyun snapped. I giggled and high-fived Himchan.

"Guess Im next, the name is Youngjae." He said sweetly. I snickered,"Your still a loser." He glared at me,"Shut up Sumin." He just made me laugh more.

"Hello everyone~! Im Jongup please take care of me!" He winked at me and patted my head,"Take care of her for us as well."

"Sup, Im Zelo. Im a cool guy to hang out with, but hurt Sumin and I hurt you got it?" Zelo, if possible, sweetly threatened. I gulped,"Z-zelo stop it." He looked at me innocently. 

"I don't think I'll hurt her." Luhan spoke up. Zelo and everyone else looked at him,"Bwoh?"

"I said, I don't think I'll hurt my girlfriend." Luhan repeated. "I have and will take care of Sumin, so theres no need to worry...Zelo."

"Wait girlfriend?" Zelo whispered. He looked at me,"Did he just call you his girl?!" I gazed at Zelo and moved next to Luhan. "Yeah. B.A.P...and Zelo, this is my boyfriend. Luhan." 

For some reason, the way Zelo looked at me, it felt like I just commited the worst crime ever. And I probably did. I broke Zelo's heart, again.


poor zelo hehe...sorreh.

tumblr_m5n2ytjM9v1rs97fco1_500.gif

image

....night.

image

once again. i did not edit :))