072

Luhan's Sunshine Kiss!

"YES! YES! YES!" I jumped up and down and tackled him to the ground,"YESS I WILL BE MRS. LU!" I started kissing his face. "Omo so exciting! I can't wait to show appas and everyone, omo we're still in high school. But I-I think thats ok! OMG-"

"SUMIN!" Luhan yelled, shaking my body. "What?" I smiled. HE PROPOSED! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOUNG LOVE BABY! YOUNG LOVE-
 
"Im not proposing to you Sumin." Luhan sighed and scratched his head. He sat up and placed me on the ground next to him. He took out from his pocket a red box and opened it. "Couple..rings?" I whispered.
 
Luhan nodded his head with tinited cheeks,"Yeah, couple rings..." I blushed, embarassed by my actions. "Aish, Im sucha pabo!" I covered my face. I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT! 
 
Luhan uncovered my face and smiled at me,"May I have your hand?" He slipped the ring through my ring finger. "Its beautiul." I it.
 
"It's a promise ring too." Luhan smiled. I slipped his ring through his finger. "So that does mean you'll propose in the future right?!" I smirked and poked his sides. Luhan laughed, then he kissed my ring finger. I'll take that as a yes.
 
 
That night I lay on my bed and looked at my hand. The ring glistened under the moonlight. It was a simple silver band. But now it meant the world to me. I took it off and examined it. There was something engraved inside. 
 
"Someday...Someday?" I slid it back in my finger and kept looking at it. "Someday?" All of a sudden my phone beeped. Luhan.
 
To: Wifey
 
Are you still awake?
 
I smiled and replied quickly.
 
To: Hubby
 
Yeah...what does Someday mean?
 
I waited for him to reply which wasn't that long.
 
To: Wifey
 
You saw it :)
 
I groaned,"OMG Luhan."
 
To: Hubby
 
Yeah! What does it mean though?
 
 
I slammed the keys on my phone and waited. Soon it beeped again and I face palmed. 
 
To: Wifey
 
Figure it out on your own. It's not that hard :)
 
Its a special day.
 
Night <3
 
I kicked my feet and pouted,"Someday? Someday? What is this?!" I sighed and looked up. Someday...what can he possibly mean a special day? A birthday? Date? Anniversary? UGH?...Wait...someday...
 
I held up my hand and looked at it. My eyes widened. A special day! Does he mean wedding?!...Yes! It'll happen someday...Luhan you freaking pabo...
 
I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him. Once I was done I slept closely to my ring. Someday...
 
To: Hubby
 
Someday Luhan...
 

SOMEDAY...SOMEWHERE...SOMEHOW...

tumblr_m2taekhba31rto225o1_500.gif

LOL the proposal was a total fail.

image

who thought they were going to get married?!

image

ahahahaha NOPE!

image

night losers~!

DO YOUR LAST MINUTE HOMEWORK LIKE I AM! :D

to bad i make you not want to do it anymore lol

image