Onew is a beast

Hello, Onew-appa

Onew sighed while looking at the newly changed bed sheet. He didn't forget to flatten it out and made sure there was not even a trace of what could have possibly happened last night. He immediately hid the stained sheet under the bed and took a self note that he's going to bleach it later on.

“Onew- hyung, we're back!!” He immediately heard Jonghyun's voice but was surprised because it was only 4 minutes since Jonghyun called him. The guy even said it's 10 minutes before they arrive.

He shook his head and was thankful enough that he had clean the mess before they arrive. They won't know anything... won't. “Aish, hyung!! What did you do here?!!!” He was alerted by Key's scream from the living area. He frowned because he has not checked the living area since he woke up. “Why is the house so messy?!!!!” Key shouted again so Onew ran to check what exactly the mess was. It might be just the bottles of Soju he had drank last night.

His eyes widened as a chaotic living area welcomed him outside the room. The sofa seemed to be a bit out of place, throw pillows were scattered everywhere, the bottles were all on the table, some fell on the floor, and even the table seemed to be disarranged, as if someone bumped into it and it moved a bit on its original position.

He was frozen – thinking as to why such mess was created. What exactly happened last night? If they did it, then how? Did they do it here? Then why were they in the room this morning? Like the other four members who were confused about the look of the whole dorm, he was clueless as well.

“Hyung, you're sweating.” Minho said in a low tone. He quickly gasped and started picking up the pillows on the floor. It was winter... and it's so cold... but he, yes, he was sweating a lot.

“Alright, just leave it there, I'll clean up since I'm sure I was the one who made this all.” He let out a nervous chuckle and tried to act as natural as possible.

“Tsk Tsk Tsk.” Key said as he was arranging the table. “Are you so broken hearted that we all had a schedule last night while you didn't? You even drank? How much soju did you actually consumed like that for you to ruin the order in this house?” He said and counted the soju bottles, including the ones on the floor. “13? You consumed all that?!”

“It seems that Onew hyung wasn't alone last night.” Minho said and lifted up 2 small cups that smelled like soju. “Or you can tell me you drank on these glasses alone because you were tripping.” He chuckled.

“I'm alone.” Onew said without looking at them. “Come on, leave those there, I'm cleaning up.” He said and walked to the kitchen.

Minho then jumped on the couch to watch a morning show. “Oh! Something's here!” He said as he reached under his because he felt like he sat on something. Minho took it out and saw a pink ribbon hair tie. “Taemin-ah... is this yours? You're the only one who has long hair here. This could be yours.” He called Taemin who was, at the moment, was searching for his manga comic book on the rack under the television.

“Oh, that was probably what I'm loo -” He stopped after looking at the ribbon. “Oh, no, that isn't mine. Why would I wear such girly hair tie, are you kidding me, hyung?” He chuckled and returned into searching his book.

“Why would this thing be here, then?” He uttered while shaking his head. Minho was about to put the tie on the table when he noticed someone's phone on the floor, right beside the small couch that was beside the larger one where he was sitting on. “Taemin-ah... can you get that? I think that was Onew hyung's phone.”

Taemin immediately followed and took the phone. He accidentally clicked it causing it to light and he was suddenly intrigued when he saw a video recording. He cocked his head a bit when he saw the video taking a very weird footage. He looked up the ceiling and checked on the video again. It was directed at the ceiling during its footage. Maybe it was just recorded accidentally. 

“Look at this, hyung.” Taemin said and went over to sit beside Minho. They clicked the mysterious video with hidden anticipation.

As how the video went, they were guessing Onew accidentally clicked the record button and it slipped on his hand so it fell on the ground. The video was recorded for 1 hour, they were guessing it stopped automatically when it reached the limit.

At first they were hearing weird noises. Minho stopped it after 20 seconds. “Kibum-ah, Jonghyun-hyung!” He called as soft as possible. Onew was in the kitchen so he wasn't aware on what was happening on the living area.

They played the video again when they gathered together forming a compressed circle. The surprise on their faces cannot be hidden as soon as they heard random noises coming from a girl who was . The noises didn't stop. Onew , the girl , and the bomb among all of it was when they heard Onew uttering, “On the bed.”

Everybody was speechless until Jonghyun chuckled naughtily. “Guess who's sneaking out? Last night was really a hot rainy night...” He uttered and there was a teasing look on his face.

“Onew hyung's a beast.” Taemin remarked which made them laugh.


A/N: Had to put a "he's a beast" part because someone told me that on ask.fm and I couldn't get over it. HAHAHAHA.