Chaotic Relationship

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Soojin was wondering why Onew hasn’t called her yet. He was supposed to give her a call when he’s already heading home. Not for any special purposes, probably just to inform her that hubby is coming home very soon.

She checked her phone for the nth time: still no message coming from him. Soojin decided to give him a call later when she’s with Sooki already.

She pressed the doorbell. It didn’t last long until her friend, Hye Shin, opened the door and welcomed her inside.

“Did Sooki give you any trouble?” Soojin asked her friend.

“Of course not! You know Sooki is a very good girl. She’s very behave and sweet.” Hye Shin answered. “She just fell asleep a few minutes ago.”

“I’ll just carry her home.” She smiled and gently messaged her right shoulder.

“You’re having difficulties? Is your work tiresome?”

Soojin admittedly nodded. “It’s kind of difficult. More difficult than doing house chores.” She said.

Hyeshin gave her a cup of coffee and they sat on the dining table. Sitting opposite to each other.

“Are you happy?” Hyeshin asked out of nowhere.

“With my work? Yeah. Of course.”

“With Kim Bum?”

Soojin threw a death glare to her friend. “Yah… Jung Hye Shin. What are you saying?”

“Can I just nag at my very best friend for doing weird and stupid things lately?” Hyeshin’s harsh words of confronting her bestfriend have begun. Soojin just looked at her.

“Whether I like it or not, I’ll still hear it out, right? Go. Just say whatever you want to say. I’m listening.”

“What exactly did you do that Onew hooked up on you? I mean… did you seduce him when you got into the dorm so the two of you ended up doing that thing?”

Soojin gave the WTF face on her. “Seriously, Jung Hye Shin?”

“Aniya~ I’m just… I’m just thinking of doing what you did to Shin Soohyun. You know how much I like him, right? And I’m very envious of you for being with him on the UKISS MV.”

Soojin shook her head. The conversation is not going anywhere.


“But you know what, Park Soojin. If I am to become Soohyun’s wife, I swear I won’t do such things.” Hyeshin suddenly became serious. “Or if I were on your place, I wouldn’t take the contract. 1st, I am a married woman, 2nd, I am someone’s mother, and 3rd, I just don’t like doing those kinds of things. Tell me, when did it ever happen that you have an interest into being in front of the camera? I thought you’d rather work off cam?”

“Didn’t I already tell you why? I wanted to prove myself to him. I want him to be proud of me.”

“, you want to prove yourself to him? Give him another child. Have you ever asked him if he’s happy and proud of you being like this? I mean, given the fact that you really have the qualities to be a star, but do you really think he wants you to be on the same field as him? You know what, Park Soojin, since few days ago, you’re not being Lee Jinki’s wife and Lee Sooki’s mother. You’re being someone else.”

“So the bottomline of this bull is to make him happy. For crying out loud, Park Soojin, do you even know what happiness means to him? Do you know him to be someone who will be proud to have a wife who’s face are always shown on the television while having a lovey dovey scene to another guy? Are you effin’ kidding me?”

She just couldn’t answer her back anymore. This friend knows her much more than she do to herself. She was like telling her the real happenings behind the thing she thought she was seeing right. They hugged each other and her friend said, “I might be mad and annoyed about all these stupidities that you are doing. But you are my bestfriend, you can always come to me when you need some help.”

She took a taxi cab to reach home together with Sooki.

Exactly as the cab stopped in front of their house, she saw SHINee’s van in front the gate. They just arrived.

“Aiya~ Sooki-ah!” Jonghyun didn’t notice that Sooki was sleeping on her arms.

“Sshhh.” She smiled and motioned that she was sleeping.

Onew looked at her blankly… being a real father he is, he took initiative in carrying Sooki and Soojin opened the gate instead.

After the gate was opened, Onew came in without any word being said, leaving Soojin confused about why he suddenly acted so weird.

She looked at the members and asked, “Is he okay? Did something happen?”

“You should talk to him about it instead.” Key uttered and walked away going to their dorm. The 4 left her, too.

Something probably happened during work.

“Can we talk?” Soojin was surprised to see Onew standing in front of the door while carrying Sooki.

“Oh~ Sure.” She said.

“I’ll just put her to the bed.” He walked upstairs and asked her to wait there a bit.

While Onew was up with Sooki, Soojin’s phone suddenly rang.

It was Kim Bum, her partner for the commercial.

“De, Kim Bum-ssi?”

“Jinnie-ah, the director called me and told me there’s something that needs to be changed right away. Are you home? Your location is near Namsan, right? I’m on my way there to go back to our location. Should I pick you up?”

“De, Kim Bum-ssi… but I’ll just go to Namsan and see you there. But… does this really need to be done today? I mean, it’s getting late and I… I… I don’t have my manager with me.”

“It’s okay. My manager is not with me, too. I’ll probably contact him when I get there… you know, you have to get used of these urgency. What? Are you going? You should.” Kim Bum said seriously.

“Oh, yeah. I got it. I’ll be there in a bit.”

She hanged up and Onew came down.

“Oppa, I need to go out again in a bit. Something came up and I need to be there right away at the location. Let’s talk later.” With an immediate move, Soojin ran out of the house, leaving Onew rather more pissed off and mad.

He closed his fists tightly and tightened his jaw.

Onew immediately took his phone out of his pocket and… “Kibum-ah, Look after Sooki for a while because I’m leaving.” With one click, he just took his jacket with him and left.

…………

“Let’s go invade Onew hyung’s house. Both are gone all the way to the huge fight.” Key uttered while looking at the window, phone still on his ears. “I saw Soojin came out just now, and Onew hyung… there, there he is, running.”

“Where?! Where, hyung? Where? Let’s follow them!” Taemin excitedly said.

“Yah, Lee Taemin. We should be on their house because Sooki is alone there. Let them do their thing, though I’m not sure what’s really happening that they just left like that.”