A cute talk

Hello, Onew-appa

NOTICE: And from here you are going to read the unedited chapters. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep my promise into editing this for lesser mistake. However, if I have the chance, I will still edit this for future readers. XD Thank you!

 

5:00 AM – Soo Jin’s normal time of waking up.

She went up and checked if Soo Ki peed on her shorts. Good thing she didn’t.

The first thing Soo Jin has to do upon waking up is drinking water. She removed the blanket on her and gently placed pillows on Soo Ki’s both side, making sure she won’t fall from the bed.

As soon as she opened the door, she almost shouted when she saw a figure leaning on the wall at the hallway.

“Oh, you scared me.” She said in surprised. Onew stood up properly and went towards her.

“I was reluctant of knocking, afraid that it would cause a disturbance.” He said. “You woke up early.”

“I wake up normally at this time.”

Soo Jin realized she has been staring at Onew’s face for too long. She cleared and eased away the awkwardness that she felt. “So… do you need anything?”

“Well, I…” Onew couldn’t grasp for proper words to say. “If it’s not really a trouble to you, can I… can I know more about Park Soo Jin and Park Soo Ki?” He said with uncertainty on his face. “You know… I don’t really know how to deal with… you and the baby, that’s why I might start from doing such weird things. I might start for asking random questions that can probably make you think I’m weird.” He admitted.

He didn’t know, somehow, Soo Jin is amused at how soft looking he is during that moment.

“It’s okay. Tell me what you want to know, and ask anything you want.” She smiled at him.

They went downstairs and Onew suggested that they should drink coffee together while talking. “It helps a person pay more attention to the one talking when they are drinking coffee.” He said.

“Oh really? I didn’t know.”

“I just think that way. I observed it.” He answered back.

Soo Jin felt amused for the 2nd time.

“Pure?”

“Creamer… if possible.”

They were talking about the presentation of coffee. Onew prepared the brewed one. He will like it more if it’s bitter up to his contentment, while Soo Jin prefers creamy coffee, almost seem like what she’s drinking is milk and not a coffee.

“Now that we have our coffee and we’re sitting comfortably, I should start asking you the questions I want to know.” Onew pulled out his phone and checked for the note that he typed in there a while ago.

“Owh, you wrote them?” She asked in amusement.

“Yes. I couldn’t sleep so I gathered every question in my mind and compiled them so I can remember. I’m sorry I’m bad in memorizing.” He chuckled.

Question and answer portion with Park Soo Jin, hosted by Onew

(They did this exactly this way)

Onew: Birthday.

SooJin: December 21, 1990

O : Umma and Appa’s name.

SJ: Park Jung Hee, Park Kang San

O : Siblings

SJ: 1 brother, Park Jae Jin

O : Work

SJ: Feature Writer/ Researcher, Beats of Seoul Magazine

O: Invite us to be featured sometime. How many years have you been working?

SJ: For only a year. Have to take care of Soo Ki before I work.

Onew felt guilty. “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help out during those times.”

“It’s okay. I handled it very well.” She smiled. “So what else do you want to know?”

“Boyfriend? Or someone that might be against this thing between us?”

Soo Jin shook her head. “He left me when I told her I’m pregnant.”

“I’m sorry again.”

“No, don’t be. At least I knew he’s not going to be worth it.” She smiled at him again.

“Next question is… I don’t know if I should ask this but Jonghyun told me to when I asked him last night.”

“Just ask it. It’s okay.” She giggled.

“Your favorite Kpop Idol Group.”

“Oh My, this will be embarrassing.” She said and bit her lower lip. “Do you want me to confess about the Kpop craze thing on me?”

Onew nodded innocently. He really wants to know.

“I’m a hard core cassie. I loved DBSK with all my heart before. But my life started to crash and fall apart when they separated and formed different groups. It hurt me and I became so bitter, that’s why I never listened to a song sung by groups, whether it’s female or male.”

“Y- you mean you stopped listening and never heard any SHINee song before?” He was rather disappointed at the thought that Soo Jin was not really interested to SHINee.

“Okay. I know SHINee… but I only got to know 3. I know the face of the other two but I don’t their names.”

“This is funny, really.” Onew shook his head and find the girl really amusing. “So tell me those 3 that you knew.”

“I know you because you were once a host of that late night program.”

“Yahaengsung.”

“Yeah. That’s it. My father loved it so much and he had been wondering why someone, as young as you are, was able to be chosen as a host. The 2nd one was… the tall guy… he’s Min.”

“Minho. Choi Minho.”

“Yeah! He’s Choi Minho! I got to know him because he’s very good during dream team days. He also appeared on a sitcom that’s why he’s familiar with me.” She chuckled. She imagined how dumb she looked in front of Onew.

“And the last one was… the cute boy.. Taemin?”

Onew nodded.

“Yeah. He was in a contest show before. I’ve got to watch him for few times.”

They talked a lot about everything. Soo Jin told him that she will start listening to Kpop songs again, just to know what music SHINee makes. She will start browsing for their albums on the store and listen to them one by one, but Onew said he has the collection of their album so she can listen from those CDs instead.

Onew also got to know from Soo Jin that Soo Ki is really afraid to be alone. If she wakes up without anyone on her sad, she’ll cry. That’s why she always has to go back to room before Soo Ki wakes up. She also said the girl has this weird addiction in eating fried chicken. She doesn’t need to ask her what she wants to eat for it will be forever fried chicken.

“I don’t know why she never gets tired of eating fried chicken. I mean, I love chicken, too, but she’s being obsessive of it.” She said as if she was freaking out.

“And do you have an idea what tokki stuff toy is? That one with huge ears and bunny teeth. You might not know what it is because only little girl would love such a cutie. Soo Ki made me do the weirdest thing in my life by pulling that huge tokki doll out of the crane! I remembered it and I was so crazy during that time I mean, it was hard to pull it out! Well, I only laughed after because I did succeed in getting it out.”

Onew, on the other hand, was smiling. He knows very well where the girl inherited those crazy little weirdness.
 

 

COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. :))