Onew is depressed

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

Onew has gone depressed during the past days.

He’s busy having fansignings with the other members.

He’s busy rehearsing for stage performances.

He’s busy preparing for their next major concerts that will be held conclusively in 15 cities around Asia, 5 Cities in Europe and America.

Ok… He can handle all the things mentioned above. He’s used on being so busy that he doesn’t even have the time to watch his favorite TV show during weekend. (He cannot not have time for sleeping and eating, you know.)

What’s making him overly depressed right now is Park Soojin’s sudden popularity.

He can’t believe her story the other day. Soojin said she was about to buy something so she went outside, and 3 cute/hot/handsome guys came over to ask for her autograph. They even took a photo together as a remembrance. Those guys also said that they will be anticipating Soojin to be a star in the future.

 

And yes, he still can’t believe right now how exemplary Soojin’s dance skills are.

I mean, I never expected her to be such a dancer!

He constantly checks the teaser to observe Soojin’s movement.

“She dances freely but her moves are well calculated.” Taemin commented as 5 of them watched the MV’s teaser. “It’s a 4 second dance video but I really think she did well. Knowing how accurate and sure she is in her arm and leg movements. It’s just wow.” He added.

“I talked to Eli the other day and he told me Soojin really did dance very well.” Key said after a while. “UKISS coined it the ‘whatever dance’.”

“Whatever?”

“According to him, Soojin was debating really bad to the director and insisted that she cannot dance. Of course, Soojin lost because that particular scene was required in the story. They taught her how she should do it but she uttered ‘whatever’ in the end, making her dance randomly in front of everybody.” Key retaliated.

“I called Kiseop and he told me the take was done only once. They were in awe about her performance because it was really unexpected.” Jonghyun said. “Oh~ This is interesting. Soojin got a fanclub.” Jonghyun showed them his phone with the article confirming that the girl on UKISS teaser MV is really Onew’s wife and that she got a fanclub 2 days after the release of the teaser MV.

“Our Soojin is killing the popularity ranking suddenly.” Minho said boastfully, then he noticed Onew looking at him sharply. “I mean, YOUR Soojin. Onew hyung’s PARK SOOJIN.” He corrected himself.

“Possessive.” Key uttered and laughed.

Does she feel the same way when I have fans around me?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Soojin-aah.” Onew called while he was eating.

It’s already 2am in the morning when Onew went home. Soojin voluntarily woke up herself to give him something to eat and make sure he can rest at least for few hours before going to work again.

“De?” She answered while sitting with him at the table.

“Do you get annoyed when you see SHINee fans?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, when there are fans who are openly admitted about how they like SHINee, specifically when they say they like Onew-oppa?”

“Not really.” Soojin took a gulp of water.

“You’re not even jealous? Seriously?”

“Probably because I knew it in the very first place and I know how to be a fan myself that’s why I know I cannot take you away from them.” She explained. “And besides, they were there before I came into your life. It will be rude to feel jealous and irritated. What’s wrong with loving and admiring an idol? I don’t really have the right to take away their happiness, you know.”

So it’s either I’m not used to you being popular or I just like you that much so I’m acting this way ~

“But if there was a time when I got really jealous… then it will be this.”

Soojin showed him a photo that was saved on her phone.

(A/N: And yes, Soojin is probably jealous of someone who's the same age as her mom. :))