Shawols' Side

Hello, Onew-appa

 

2 hours before the fanmeeting starts, fans started gathering at the front gate waiting for it to be opened. The security said they will be allowed to enter after 1 more hour.

But the loyal fans kind of pity themselves for being so few in numbers. They tried being okay about being little but they cannot hide the thought of feeling such a loser.

“Eottokae? What will happen if no more Shawols arrive?” One of the worried fangirls said to the other.

“I don’t know… let’s try to contact others!” The other said.

They tried contacting… but almost all the shawols the called responded in the same way.

“Let them disband! SHINee gave us a lot of problems and burden to the fandom! I stopped caring for them right when they stopped caring for the fans!”

“Tsk.” Pity little Choon Hee for being shouted at for the nth time by her co-shawol. “They took their backs off of oppaduel.” She said.

“They’re not worth it. Once oppas’ come back for real, I swear no shawol would ever accept those never loyal girls.” Her friend said.

They were debating on how to get more fans to the venue when a rumor was spread.

“Aiyaa… Onew-oppa is in the airport back to Seoul?” One of the fans uttered.

“Chincha!!!?!” They were both excited and nervous. The announcement said the fanmeeting will be composed of only 4 members because onew is in vacation. If he’s really back in Seoul, will that mean he’ll be with them at the event?

“Alone?”

“They say.”

“So… Onew oppa and Soojin-unnie are separated?” Choon Hee, one of the bravest Shawols in Korea said. “Did he leave the two where he went or was he originally alone on his trip?”

“Choon Hee-ah, few fans over there told me they saw Soojin-unnie and Sooki at their residence in Gangnam.”

“So they weren’t together for the past month? Eottokae?! That means oppa is alone?!” She showed them her very worried face.

“Oh! Right!” One of the fans there shouted. “I was in Jeju few weeks ago! And I thought I saw Onew oppa drinking somewhere. He must really be that guy! Chincha!! He looked miserable that time!” She enraged.

“Are you sure? Is that really him? What happened? Does he look sad? You didn’t talk to him? Have you seen where he went home?” Fans threw in different questions to the girl.

“Aniya~I was with my grandmother so I didn’t confirm that it was him. But it really looks like him.”

“Yah, a news came out… the plane Onew oppa took just arrived from Jeju Island.”

“OH! LOOOKK!!!” They showed him a photo of Onew in the airport. “Oppa is really back… and… and… he’s as handsome!!”

Then suddenly, Choon Hee’s phone rang. It’s a call from a fan who sensed Onew’s coming to Seoul so she went to the airport.

“Choon Hee-yah! Oppa talked to me!!!” She shouted in the phone.

“YAAAAHHH!!” It was on loud speakers so everyone can hear it. They were crazy.

“What did he say?!” Choon Hee asked.

“He told me he was sorry for bringing us down…”

Loud scream was heard again.

“But…”

Loud scream again.

“But…”

Another scream.

“LISTEN TO ME FIRST PABO-YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The girls stopped screaming and lend her some ears.

“Oppa said… It’s not that he doesn’t care about SHINee World anymore, but he really wants to get her back… and will take a lot of chances just to do it.”

“OMO!! OMO!!!!”

“Aniya~ This won’t work. I’ll go to Soojin-unnie’s house. Let’s do something to get them back together.” She said with determination.

“Aniya~ Let oppa do that to her privately and personally.”

Choon Hee found a place to stand up to in order to be hard by everyone. She saw a bench nearby. She stood there and shouted. “SSHINEEEE WOORRLLDD!!!!!!” She shouted.

Fans gathered below her.

“SHINee World has been through a lot of tough times lately, but don’t we know Onew oppa was having difficulties tons of times harder than what we feel?” She said.

“SHINee oppas never fail to make the fans feel loved. They never left us. It’s just that… oppas’ are still humans. They get happy, they get sad, they get mad, and they fall in love… but still, they will be the same oppas we love before, we love now, and we will love until later. If Oppas’ hurt some fans’ feelings, that is because we made it hard for them these days. Despite the troubles SHINee was facing, fans choose to be an opponent rather than an ally to give them support. And this time, Onew oppa told us ahead of time that he’s going to keep her and his daughter. We may really not know the story behind everything, but let’s give oppa a chance to save his life. Yes, I’m telling this because I really think Onew oppa’s life has become Soojin-unnie and Sooki. Don’t we want to see a happy Onew-oppa again? Now here’s the deal. We’ll allow Oppa to be happy but the members cannot reveal that they are dating… not until a year after this. The four other members will stay on SHINee World’s side while we allow Oppa build his own family.”

Not far away was SHINee’s van arriving.

“How few… Goodbye SHINee.” Jonghyun joked as he peeped in through the window.

“YAH.” Key elbowed him and looked outside, too. “What is that girl doing there? Gathering the fans and doing a discussion on the street? Crazy. Is she discouraging the fans to leave now and form an anti club instead?” Key made a WTF look on the specific fan’s direction. “Those who cannot help but hate people really get into my nerves.”

(A/N: Well hello there, Song Choon Hee ~)