Soojin's Point of View

Hello, Onew-appa

*Soojin*

It was too obvious. Though both of us can believe nothing happened, sure we cannot fool ourselves to what we know is true. The reality didn't need to be revealed. It's automatic that the two of us immediately wanted to forget about it.

It was just by accident – or let's just say we were not in the right state of mind when we did it. We were under the influence of alcohol, it can be understood that we might do something inappropriate.

As far as I can recall... it was raining very hard that night and I was trying to find my way on a dark night in Seoul. My vision was blurry, probably because of the droplets of the rain and the strong blow of wind. I decided to stop and shed on a nearby house and wait until the rain stops.

To my surprise, the door behind me opened and he appeared, SHINee's leader, Onew. I was strucked at first because he didn't seem human. He was wearing a simple white Tshirt printed with Tazmania's face on it and a black jersey short. He dressed and groomed exactly like a normal guy, but his face and and the way he looked at me made me go out of my senses.

He asked me to go in, to dry myself and to wait for the rain to stop. I refused. He insisted, telling me he can't allow a girl to stay outside of their dorm in that condition.

I accepted the offer... and entered their dorm... excitedly... and nervously.

I am never a SHINee fan... but who won't go crazy being with this kind of man?

“Can I get you anything? Coffee? Milk? Chocolate? Something that can help you feel warm, maybe?” He asked to which I responded with just a faint smile. He smiled back and made his way to the kitchen.

He went back. Empty handed.

“Key haven't done the grocery. I could only offer you some brewed coffee.” He said apologetically.

“I don't drink coffee.” I said while shaking my hand in a no sign. “But I'm fine. You don't need to get me anything, thank you.” I uttered.

“But... you seem very cold.” He said worriedly and thought for a while. “What about just a shot of alcohol?”

Eh? The moment he asked me to drink soju to help me get warm... I don't know if he was just concerned... or he's actually not thinking straight. Before I could get to answer, he was gone and went to the kitchen to get it for me.

He went back with 2 bottles of Soju. One for him... one for me. And that... was the last thing I could recall.

The next thing I knew... I was lying next to him on bed... shirtless... pants-less.. underwear-less. Only stupid will actually believe nothing happened.

But I want to forget about that.

Uhm... no, actually... I don't want to remember it anymore...

It's a good thing I tend to lose my memories when I'm drunk... now I don't have to be worried and be bothered by it.

Yes, Park Soojin... that's right...

You need not to be involved with someone like Onew... whose life is very open to everybody. You don't want to get yourself into trouble, right?

Yes, I should forget about it...

Nothing happened...

Nothing... really... happened.