What does she make me now?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

The pretty miss was happily chatting with oppa. I wonder what they were talking about.

Then he turned to us and shouted, “Kids, get on the van first!”

With the presence of the beautiful lady on his side…

He might probably be seeing me as nothing special.

Well, I’m not really special to him, am I?

“Do you want to know her, Soo Jin-ah?” Key whispered.

She just nodded out of nowhere.

As soon as they entered the van, Jonghyun immediately showed her the person’s picture.

“Han Jae Kyung.” Jonghyun uttered.

“SHINee was supposed to debut in 2009. It was originally a girl group in 2008. F(x) was the reformation of that girl group I was talking about.”

Soo Jin looked at Jonghyun seriously.

“Han Jae Kyung was one of the girls casted on that group.”

“As far as I know they were supposed to be called ‘Crystals’.” Key butted in.

“So yeah. Crystals was supposed to debut in place of SHINee. So it was originally planned this way: SNSD, Crystals, SHINee, EXO. 5 months before Crystals official debut, Jae Kyung-noona quit because her father forced her to study abroad for she will be the one holding their business in the future.”

Okay, so I get it. Han Jae Kyung was a trainee turned business woman. But who is she in his life?

“Onew hyung was very shy when he first came in SM on 2006.” It was Key’s turn now.  

“Jonghyun and I originally were the ones who were in charge of guiding him during his first weeks, but because we learned that he’s older, so we were really awkward during that time.”

“As a sunbae, Han Jae Kyung noona helped us a lot when we came in, so she did the same with Onew hyung. They became close to each other months after Onew hyung came.”

So they were close.

“And noona was really open about her fondness towards Onew hyung.”

Soo Jin’s eyes suddenly widened.

“There were speculations that they had a relationship when noona was still a trainee. A rumor also surfaced saying that she actually quitted because she wanted to pursue the relationship with hyung. You know, there was a rule in SM that trainees cannot date each other. That’s a different story about dating on a certain age.”

“To make it clear it to you.” Minho butted in. “Idols cannot date within some range of group age. After 3 years of debuting and we already proved something to the company, then they will tell us that we can date, but that won’t ever surface in public because if a scandal comes out, then we will be fired or suspended. The other case is: SM Trainees cannot date each other. They may do it secretly, but once Lee Soo Man learns about that, then they will suffer the same consequences as what the other case has.”

“That’s why the story between hyung and you which the public knows about is kinda funny. But because it was SM who stated it in a formal way, then it was believed by all of the fans.” Taemin uttered.

“And Onew hyung having a child who is 3 years old is out of question. When you count the years backwards, SHINee already passed the 3 year dating prohibition and we obviously had proven something to them.” Jonghyun said.

“So there… the Jae Kyung noona- Onew hyung relationship really became an issue even 2 months after noona withdraw the contract. They were rich enough to pay the withdrawal of it.”

“Onew hyung kept on insisting they never had any intimate relationship. Years passed and nothing was really confirmed.”

“Do you think Onew oppa likes her?” Soo Jin asked.

“Well, he wouldn’t stick to her like that if he never had an interest before, right?”

“So when Lee Soo Man created the story between oppa and I, he probably has Han Jae Kyung in mind.” Soo Jin uttered.

“Come to think of it, it’s even possible.” Taemin said.

“Onew hyung doesn’t really know how to express likeness on the girl he likes. That’s why we pretty understand well why it has always been noona showing obvious affection to hyung.” Key said.

“Well…” Minho motioned his hands in the air. “Soo Jin is with Onew hyung now… if they had a relationship before, then I think it’s over now.” Minho said because he seems to be noticing Soo Jin’s sudden dark appearance.

Broke up but she’s still here visiting him? I doubt.

I have Soo Ki and we’re married, but why do I feel like I’m the other woman?

“Up to date… Han Jae Kyung currently holds a high position at her father’s company. ”

“The Maypole Clothing line that we endorse is the one that her family owns. That photo you are looking at, actually came from one of her photoshoots at Maypole because she models for the clothing brand at times.” Key revealed.

 

Now that… makes her even hard to beat.