:)

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“What? What happened, Soojin-ah?” The five boys waiting for her outside Lee Sooman’s office gathered and were all eager to know if he agreed to all of her suggestions.

She stared at them blankly for few seconds, then she shook her head as if she couldn’t believe that something happened.

“What?” Jonghyun uttered again.

She was not yet through with explaining when the CEO asked her to stop and dialed someone’s number.

“B-but CEO… I’m just starting.” She said.

“De, I’m going to send to you now the plan for SHINee’s concert. I want you to work on it and I want SHINee to be informed immediately for the filming, photoshoot, briefing, and rehearsals. Please help our new head director for the concert. Guide her and make sure everything is done properly. Yes, I’m counting on you. Thank you.”  He put down his phone back to the table and looked at her again. “She’s Choi Jung Ha. She has been the head director of SHINee’s concert and you will be working with her.”

“B-but… you haven’t seen anything yet.”

“I’m not gonna meddle with your plans, you know. Go ahead. She’ll call you when everything has been set up. Do well, Park Soojin.”

“JUST LIKE THAT???!!” Key uttered in surprise. “He should have made us the coordinator from the start then!”

“Woaahh… Really. He’s really different. I can’t believe him.” Jonghyun kept on shaking his head. “Isn’t he afraid of a fail concert? I mean, let’s admit it, Soojin is not really a pro when it comes to this. How can he?! Is this the reality he wanted?”

“Screw SM!!!” Taemin shouted, inside the SM Company.

Everyone in the hallway looked at him. He automatically covered his mouth with his hand.

“Aii~ Chincha.. Who is this person?”

“Why is he saying that?”

“Is he a member of SHINee?”

“Who’s SHINee by the way?”

The four boys exchanged conversation as if they don’t know who Taemin is.

But Soojin was staring blankly. The whole world was in her shoulders right now.

SHINee World to be specific.

There were times when Soojin will just space out and stand there thinking about what she should do to make the concert a success.

Sometimes, she wanted to doubt Lee Sooman’s  task for her.

The very impossible C.E.O handed a huge concert series to someone who never really did a thing about that in real life.

Is this a month long prank?

Will the whole SM Company laugh at me when Sooman appeared in front of me one day saying “Got ya!” ?

She was in deep thought when her sight suddenly went up and down, and then sideward, upward. Her husband carried her when she wasn’t noticing his existence in the back.

He suddenly carried her bridal style.

“Ya!! Oppa! Put me down!” Soojin shouted in panic and started wiggling her feet like crazy.

“Stay still. Now you’re floating literally.” Onew chuckled. “Why is my wife spaced out again? You’ve been out of the real world lately.” He said, sounding like a real husband.

“I was just…” She wrapped her arms around Onew’s neck and leaned in closer, looking up at him. “I just have to comment on your perfect jawline over there.” She giggled after.

Onew looked at her and stole a quick kiss on her lips. “Stop fooling around. Tell me what’s bothering you.” He said.

“Are you going to carry me like this for long?” She asked.

“Yeah…” Then he went outside and walked in the small garden while still carrying his wife. “So talk to me now.”

“I was just worried about the concert.” She admitted. “I don’t know. Will I do well? What if you guys end up in a fail concert just because of me? I’m afraid oppa.” She said.

“It will be hard.” Onew answered. “SHINee World Concert is not a joke. One wrong move and everything will be a mess. It’s something that should be planned very well and seriously. It’s not like something you can immediately change when you figured out something’s wrong.”

“Oppa… You’re not helping at all. I am more scared now that I hear it straight from you.” She said.

“That is because as time passes by, you will hear a lot. And those comments will probably hurt you even more than I do to you now. I’m just stating the reality to you. This thing Lee Sooman gave you is something that is very hard. Of course, I feel very doubtful of your ability for this craft, too. But what can I do? Just the thought of you makes me all at ease and worry free. Your husband is counting on you on this one. My wife should do very well, then.” He chuckled and looked at her naughtily. “Just what did you put on my food that made me go crazy about you like this?”

“Oh? How did you know I put something on your food?” She said while looking surprised and cute.

“What did you put then?”

“Love.”

Both of them giggled as they realize how cheesy the two of them can be. They thanked the fact that it’s only the two of them hearing what they were saying. Onew’s dongsaengs will probably be killed in so much curly moments if they were there.

They were giggling together when Onew felt someone pulling the end of his shirt.

None other than their cute daughter.

“Aiggooo~ Our baby is jealous of umma.” Onew said.

“Okay, it’s time for the princess time on appa’s arms.” Onew brought Soojin down and this time… carried Sooki.

“Aish… Appa’s gonna be a real body jjang soon!!” He said cheerfully.

Body jjang? Doesn’t he have a nice body, eh? Soojin suddenly realized…

She has never seen him topless. Not even once. (She doesn’t remember what happened that night when they had Sooki that’s why she cannot probably recall Onew’s body during that time. And besides, Onew covered up himself quickly when both of them walked up the next morning.)