Time to think things over

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Ever since SHINee fandom experienced some difficulties regarding the issue, Jonghyun has always been updated about what’s happening in the On Line community.

“ got real.” Jonghyun almost uttered all the cursed words he could say when he saw that specific photo on one of SHINee’s all time updated sites.

“Minho-yah~ Minho-yah~” Jonghyun disturbed Minho from playing video games.

“Aish, hyung~ Not now!” Minho brushed his hand off of him.

“Really, you should see this!” Jonghyun uttered in a loud voice.

“Later.”

“Now, CHOI MINHO, NOW!!!!!” Jonghyun shouted which made Minho really surprise. He couldn’t do anything but allowed his player to lose to it’s opponent.

“Just what is wrong to you, seriously?” Minho looked at him madly.

“THIS.” He almost smashed the phone right at his face.

Minho held it and looked at it with full attention.

 

“Soo… Soojinnie?” Minho uttered in confusion. “Wh-who was this guy? Why is she with him?”

“If I’m not mistaken, he was the same guy who claimed to be her ex. I remembered the photo now and it was really him.” He said.

“So the two of them saw each other?”

“Soojin is cheating to hyung? Omo. Hyung needs to know this.” Jonghyun was about to dial his hyung’s number when Minho stopped him.

He shook his head. “No. You don’t want to be the main reason of their fight, do you?”

Jonghyun shook his head, too.

“And besides, don’t judge Soojin right away with just a photo. Knowing her, she probably has a reason why she had to see him. Stop your narrow judgment, I kinda don’t want to call you hyung right now, KIM JONGHYUN.” He said and turned to his video game again.

But Jonghyun’s mouth cannot just shut up during the moments when he just needs to do it. When he saw Onew he immediately went, “Don’t get mad at Soojin for she has probably some reasons as to why she decided to meet with that guy.”

“What do you mean?”

In the end, Jonghyun showed Onew the photo he saw on the internet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Umma!!” Sooki went to hug her mom after seeing her enter the house. “Are you tired?” She kissed her mom on the cheek to make her feel energized.

“Have you eaten?”

“Not yet… Appa said we should wait for you before we can eat.”

She smiled and looked at Onew, “Jinki-appa, let’s eat?”

Onew stood up and walked towards the dining area, without even looking at her. She felt sudden coldness from onew’s reaction. She wondered what happened.

They were eating silently and Soojin kept on throwing secret glances on Onew. She felt that something is wrong with him. She really wanted to ask what happened but she cannot do that because Sooki is in front of them eating happily.

“Umma, I’m done… can I watch pororo now?” Sooki asked and she agreed.

“Where have you been?” Onew asked out of nowhere, looking at his plate, playing with the food using the fork.

“Uh…” She’s debating with herself if she should tell the truth or not. “I… I met an old friend.”

“Why do you still meet him?” Onew asked.

“Who?”

“Your ex boyfriend.” Onew confronted. “You shouldn’t see him anymore. He has nothing to do with our lives anymore.” He said.

“I… I was trying to … clear things up … and …”

“Do you know what just happened? The photo of you with that guy spread on line and they have another reason to hate you now.” The uncertainty of Onew’s voice is there. He’s voice is in the middle of calmness and frustration.

Soojin was shocked. She couldn’t utter any word to answer.

“It’s not like they don’t know who you are. Tell me…” He looked at her.

Soojin can’t find any emotions on Onew’s eyes. “Why is everything starting to be messed up? Did I do something wrong? Am I the one to blame?”

“Aniya, oppa~” She bit her lower lip because she’s controlling her tears to fall.

“And it pains me… it really pains me and I don’t even want to think the other way… I don’t know why I want to ask you this but…”

“Just ask…”

“Are you sure I’m Sooki’s father?”

She wasn’t sure if she heard it right but those painful words felt like arrows that stabbed her heart. Of all people who will doubt Sooki’s identity, why does it have to be her own father? It hurts like hell. She was trying really hard to understand but she cannot.

She bit her lower lip, hardly. It would rather bleed than ever show her crying face to him.

“A-are you doubting me and Sooki just now?” She gave him a ridicule chuckle.

“Can we spend some time alone? I want to be alone. I’m weak over these things. SHINee is falling apart in front of my eyes… everybody seems to be turning their back against me. I don’t know where to run, I feel like spending some time alone.”

Soojin stood up and nodded.

“I got it… We’ll leave quietly that you won’t even notice. I’m sorry. I hope you’ll be okay, soon.”

As she turned, tears slowly fall from her eyes. The hardest part of being together is when you know there’ll come a time when you need to be separated. She’s unsure as to how long do they have to be apart, but hopefully, this separation will lead them to clearing things up, not only to the whole world but also to themselves. And onew needs this badly now, a time to think things over with himself.