Just you and I

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Onew and Soo Jin left at home after Soo Ki went with her grandparents for a 2 week vacation in the province.

Soo Jin sat on the living area boringly. She looked around. The day is beautiful, but she can’t feel it because there’s no one to play with.

“Soo Ki-ah~” She called as if she was about to cry. “I miss my baby already~” She stamped her feet repeatedly on the floor and punched the sofa a lot of times. “Bogoshipo! Bogoshipo! Bogoshipo!” She screamed like a crazy girl.

She didn’t know Onew was watching her, peeking at his room.

As much as he wants to feel bad for Soo Jin, he doesn’t know why he feels amused over her right now. She looks like a complete baby. It’s amusing.

He saw her scratching her head. She then gave out a deep sigh and stood up from the sofa.

Onew went back to his room after Soo Jin left his gaze. He’s planning to spend the whole day resting. He’ll just read book at his room and take a nap whenever he feels like. SHINee’s schedule for tonight will be a recording for the MV of their follow up song. It is included in the repackage album.

Minutes passed and Onew suddenly felt thirsty. He left his room to get some soda from the fridge.

What welcomed him at the kitchen area was Soo Jin’s back. She was busy making something in the kitchen that she didn’t even notice Onew’s entrance.

She only felt it the moment Onew opened the fridge.

“Ai, yah, you scared me.” She said in a fast way. Onew chuckled and took a can of soda.

Soo Jin frowned and took the soda away from his hand.

“You know, this isn’t actually good for your health.” She said and placed the soda far from Onew’s reach.

He was pushed aside when Soo Jin took over the fridge and grabbed the water pitcher.  She poured water on a glass and gave it to him.

“Here you go.”

Onew looked at her weirdly. She pushed it gently to him, forcing Onew to take it from her.

“Aish… Idols should take care of themselves well. Seeing how you exhaust yourself all the time… tsk tsk.” She said while shaking her head.

“Are you saying that to me? Or do you want me to say that to DBSK hyung?” Onew teased with a bit of jealousy on his voice.

She turned to him with sharp eyes.

“I was just asking.” He shrugged his shoulder and smiled meaningfully. “What are you making by the way?”

“Banana Split.” She simply answered.

Then Onew’s gulp was heard. He immediately turned to leave, refraining himself because he might ask her to give him even just a bite.

SHINee’s on diet.

Promotional activities = strict eating habits.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

So I made Banna Split as a comfort food because Soo Ki is away. Onew came down a while ago to get some drink. I realized he has been losing a lot weight lately.

I mean, I understand that this is because of nonstop rehearsals and work, but he couldn’t even have proper sleep.

I’m concern about his health, but my petty husband Lee Jinki thanked me by saying it was really not meant for him but for other idols.

Seriously, should I just stop caring about you and kill you with hunger?

Should I stop cooking so you will stop eating as well?

Okay. I’ll let this pass one time.

Onew heard 2 knocks on the door then saw Soo Jin entering his room after. She brought with her a tray with a plate of banana split and a glass of banana smoothie.

She placed it gently on the table.

“I have not plans of disturbing you. I just dropped by for these.” Soo Jin knows Onew hates it when he is being disturbed from reading so she placed it there and already has the plan of leaving after.

“Soo Jin-ah.”  Onew called. He closed the book and placed it on the table. “Sit down.”

Soo Jin looked at him puzzled but she followed and sat down on his bed.

Onew noticed that Soo Jin’s long hair falls perfectly through her shoulders.

“I’m bored~” Onew uttered.

“You were just reading. Does the book bore you?”

“What was your reaction after figuring out that you’re pregnant?” Onew asked of nowhere. She looked at him with surprise.

“Why do you suddenly want to know?”

“I just… you know. A little bit curious about it.”

“Well, I was with my mom when I learned about having Soo Ki and then…”

Onew cannot understand what Soo Ki was saying because a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgxbVkXbNsQ) immediately played on his mind as he stared at her.

The breezy wind that allows her hair to dance freely.

Her eyes that twinkle as she looks up randomly.

Her lips that move ily while uttering every word she say.

Her puffy cheeks that blush normally.

“Yah~ Were you even listening at what I was saying?”

The song suddenly stopped when she snapped her fingers. “Tsk. You weren’t even listening to me.”

Soo Jin then gathered her messy hair and tied it in a bun, completely showing her neck and collar bones.

“Seesshh, why does it have to be hot these days?” She told and fanned herself.

Onew unconsciously gulped and felt sudden uneasiness.

Is she crazy? Why did she do that in front of me?

“Th-then… then let’s go to the terrace instead to breathe some air.. Oh right. I need some fresh air right now, too. Badly need it cause it’s too hot here.”

He immediately stood up and took the tray. He even took a sip from the smoothie placed on the tray. “Thank you for this… this drink hopefully can fight the hotness of… the weather.”

 

(A/N: I know, I know. Onew can control himself properly, okay. But I don't know... maybe he won't be able to handle it pretty well next time. Anyways, drop me some comments before leaving. I love you all. Later again~)