Instant marriage

Hello, Onew-appa

 

I've been waiting for you.” The stylist welcomed SHINee, Soojin, and Sooki as they arrived at the studio for the wedding photoshoot. “Aww... You are so cute, sweetie~” She looked at Sooki and adored the baby. Sooki smiled but gently held on the hem of her mother's shirt. Soojin smiled and rubbed her baby's back.


 

They have probably explained to me the situation.” Stylist Han said while switching gaze from one person to another. She stopped at Soojin and smiled. “I've prepared some wedding dresses that may fit you. Should we go inside and check them out?”


 

Deh.” She looked at her daughter and Sooki looked up. “Can you stay with appa, Sooki-ah?”


 

Appa?” There was confusion on Sooki's eyes, as how Soojin saw it. She remembered suddenly remembered that Sooki and Onew haven't been formally introduced to each other yet.


 

She knelt down to have the same eye level as Sooki. “Sooki-ah... you're always asking umma about your appa, right?” Sooki nodded. “Well, appa has been very far away because of work... and now he's back.” She said trying to make Sooki understand.


 

My Appa?”


 

Soojin nodded. “There he is.” She slowly turned Sooki toward Onew's direction. “Appa is wearing color blue.”


 

Onew smiled when he saw Sooki looking at him. Sooki then turned to her mom saying, “Umma... that appa has no eyes.” What she said caused the members to laugh. Onew chuckled in embarrassment.


 

Now go to appa and see if he really doesn't have eyes.” She said gently pushing her daughter to go to Onew.


 

Sooki did as what was said. Onew felt almost the same as having a love ranking from Yoogeun with the rest of the members as his rivals. When he saw Sooki coming forward to go to him, he knew it was a different but good feeling.


 

As Sooki and him became only few inches apart, he knelt down. Sooki looked at him intently and then she smiled. “You have eyes, appa.” She smiled widely as if she was just given something sweet to eat.


 

Of course I do.” He said and spread his arms a bit wider – welcoming Sooki. “Can appa get some hug from Sooki? I've been missing my daughter all these years.” He said.


 

As if on cue, Sooki wrapped her arms around her father's neck and Onew enclosed her into a warm embraced. He almost wanted to cry. It was really different. It was as if he found something that is about to complete his life. It felt so weird – but he knew it was more than wonderful.


 

Aww... Sooki is so sweet.” Key uttered while looking so in love at the child.


 

Shall we start fitting some clothes?” The stylist said unfortunately disturbing the sweet moment. Soojin nodded and followed her inside.


 

The other four members surrounded Onew and his child just to introduce themselves to the kid. “Sooki ah, I'm uncle Jonghyun... the nicest uncle of all.”


 

Aniya~ Aniya... Sooki ah, I'm uncle Key ~ I am the most caring and handsome uncle you can ever have.


 

Oh shut up, Sooki ah.. Look at Uncle Minho!! I am the most handsome!!”


 

Aniya Sooki ah... Uncle Taemin is here.. I am the uncle who has the closest age to you!”


 

Yah! Yah! Stop doing that!” Onew hugged his daughter a bit tighter pushing his dongsaengs' away. “You might scare her!”


 

But instead of being scared, Sooki laughed cutely, making the whole SHINee members hearts melt – including her appa.


 

Sooki! You have no eyes, too!” Onew joked after seeing the cutest eyesmile ever. He knew she inherited it from him.


 

Onew ssi...” The stylist called and Soojin went out of the fitting room. She was wearing a cocktail white dress with a veil extending up to her waist. “Fits her well, right?”

The dress fitted well on her petite figure and her small waist. “Umma Nomu Yeppo!!” Sooki shouted and the whole SHINee sang in chorus.


 

Umma Nomu Yeppo ~~” They laughed after noticing they've been stupid all together. Onew then started fitting something as his suit and so as the other members for a group photo.


// Isn't she so cute? Huhuhuhu /cries in cuteness/