To be continued...

Hello, Onew-appa

 

She initiated on taking care of Sooki for the rest of the day since the other two still have lots of things to talk about each other.

Lee Sooki is such a sweet child. She couldn’t resist the cuteness of this super adorable little girl.

She was walking with Sooki few steps behind Onew and Soojin when the other SHINee boys came. “Uncles!” Sooki ran and get off of her grip. “Uncles!” She repeated.

Sooki went directly to Minho. He lifted her up and chuckled. “Yaish… I miss you little girl!” He said. The rest of the boys paid attention to the 1st SHINee daughter and they all seemed to be happy.

Until she realized she was standing close to the other members, too.  She found the answer on her question, “Why did I get suddenly nervous?”

And why not? Her ultimate bias Choi Minho is beside her, carrying Sooki on his arms.

For once, can I regard myself as Sooki’s mother? And yes…. Choi Minho will be her father?

Her dreaming stopped when someone talked.

“Sooki-ah … did she hurt you?” It was Key who uttered with sound of disgust to Choon Hee.

“Excuse me?” She chuckled and looked at Key. The SHINee boy threw out his diva look.

“Yah, are you sure you didn’t do something to her? Did you say things she doesn’t need to know?”

“Huh? Why would I do that, oppa?” She tried to stay cool because they are SHINee, but her attitude was that of someone whose temperature is hard to control. She’s afraid she might be finding herself shouting at her idols any moment after now.

“Aniya~ Hyung, Sooki said she took care of her very well.”

Minho’s words made Choon Hee smile. Indeed, she never regretted making Minho her bias. True enough, she believes Minho owns the best attitude in SHINee, then it’s Onew, Taemin, and nevermind the other two.

“So… shall we eat outside with Sooki?” Onew, who was with Soojin few steps away from them, said.

“DEH!” Taemin cheerfully shouted.

“Choon Hee-unnie ~ Can you go with us? Appa! Can she go and eat with us?! I want to talk to her more!” Sooki shouted towards her father.

“Sure baby! Invite unnie over!” Onew replied.

“Did you hear that, unnie? Appa said I need to invite you over!” Sooki told Choon Hee.

But before Choon Hee could answer, Jonghyun’s voice was heard again.

“Sooki-ah… Aren’t you contented with the 4 uncles?”

If they are not regarded as SHINee, she might probably raise an eyebrow to Jonghyun after hearing those words from him.

“Hyung…” Minho uttered using his will-you-shut-up voice.

“Aniya Sooki-ah, unnie still has lots of things to do.” She rejected the kid’s offer as much as she doesn’t want to do it. “We can still eat next time, though.” She smiled at her.

“But unnie…”

“Didn’t I tell you unnie is a teacher? I still need to go to school and teach kids with your age. I’ll see you then! Goodbye!” She waved her hand and was about to leave when Soojin went over.

She placed her hand on Choon Hee’s shoulder. “Thank you very much for today Choon Hee, you’ve done a lot. I owe you big time.”

“It’s okay, unnie~ Just make me date SHINee.” Choon Hee whispered and chuckled. “Nah, I’m just kidding. I’m going now unnie ~ Thank you very much, too.” She said and waved at Sooki one last time before leaving.

Of course, she may be one of SHINee’s greatest fans, but she cannot stand being with the people who obviously have a dislike on her. She would love it more if Soojin unnie felt what she really wants and make Minho and her date each other. She walked away, with the hopes to see Sooki in the future, too.

“I hear you guys saying not so good things to her.” Onew said after Choon Hee left.  “She played a big part of what happened a while ago.” He confessed.

“She went to our house this morning and talked about feeling sorry of what SHINee World has done to our family. She told me if I come over and watch SHINee’s fanmeeting, there is a great possibility for something good to come out of it. If she didn’t pick us up, then I won’t be able to meet oppa today.”

“So cool~” Taemin commented.

“I thought she was plotting something bad against SHINee.” Key said.

“She’s a really good fan.” Soojin praised.

“Why don’t you guys make her a little bit happy?”

“What?”

“Go out with her for some time, at least to show you feel grateful.”

“I want to but Krystal won’t allow me, too, for sure.” Minho excused himself.

“Then those two who gave such unlikely comments should do it. Dine her out and treat her somewhere.” Onew sounded like he was ordering them.

“US? No way.” Both of them said in chorus.