The ex-boyfriend's blog

Hello, Onew-appa

 

I just went back from my one year contract of work in New Zealand. I realized I am missing out on a lot of hot news lately. Rain just got married to …. In my surprise… Lee Hyori. Super Junior surprisingly released another album after the verge of disbanding.  Oh! And look, leader from the group SHINee confessed his long time relationship,  and I heard they’re married, with a cute 4 year old child.

But to my horror… the girl he said he married, was my pretty ex girlfriend Park Soo Jin. I saw her in a music video, I even saw some of her advertisement on the news ad and television. She became prettier. I must admit she was originally pretty, but few touches of make up and with the help of elegant outfits, she sure shined so bright these days.

But this thing caught my attention. History articles said Soojin and that guy Onew were together for 9 years now. To be specific, they were steadily dating for about 6 years and decided to get married after. Now they’re almost 4 years in marriage and oooh~ they say these two are going strong.

But I never fail in math all my life, and as how I count it, Soojin and I dated 5 years ago… we were together for almost 6 months, until I decided to leave her when she told me she’s pregnant. Who would want to keep a disgraced woman anyway? Onew probably do, but I don’t know, does everybody really believe that little Lee Soo Ki is Onew’s baby? I don’t know… believe all you want.

But the thing is… I didn’t know Soojin was already in a relationship with an idol when we dated. So I was clueless all along that she was playing with me? Did Onew ever have an idea that there was once a time when his wife cheated on him?

And the cool thing will surely happen if this blog gets on news… but I doubt fans of Onew will ever find this. I am not popular like him, after all, and a blog like this was never being read by anyone. I’m just saying all these because I’m really confused right now as to how Soojin became 9 year in a relationship with him when I clearly remember dating her 5 years ago.

I doubt people will believe me if they ever read this blog. They would even think I was an anti trying to invade the couple’s life. But hey, you should ask Soojin if she still remembers Jung Kyung San. I’m sure she does