Sweet ~ :)

Hello, Onew-appa

 

She tried opening her eyes but her body can’t cooperate. Soojin was suffering from a very crazy headache and every movement felt like she’s dying.

She waited few more minutes before she could finally open her eyes while enduring little strikes of pain on her head. She realized she fell asleep on a different room. This is supposed to be Onew’s room and not theirs. There’s no one around though, but only her.

She was about to force herself into sitting when Onew came in with 2 mugs of coffee on his hands. “Don’t force yourself to move if you still can’t.” He placed the mugs on the table and helped her lean on the headboard with pillows on her back.

“Does it hurt that much?”

Soojin nodded. “I must have been too drunk.” She massaged her temples and closed her eyes. “But why am I here? And why am I wearing your shirt?”

“You wouldn’t want to know.” Onew chuckled and looked at her naughtily.

“Why?” Soojin started to feel a little bit uneasy. “What happened?”

Onew just smirked.

“Yah! Lee Jinki! Did you do something without me knowing? You… you took advantage of me when I was drunk?!” Soojin was in panic. “Yah! Lee Jinki!”

Onew chuckled. “First… I don’t see anything wrong if I ever took advantage of you last night. Second, it was actually you who tried to take advantage of me.”

“What?!”

“Someone was randomly saying ‘I want you, oppa’ last night… to top it all… she even jumped off to me, pull me on my collars and…”

“Yah! Enough! Enough! Enough! Eeehhhh eehhh laaaa laaaa luuuuu!!!!!!” Soojin covered her ears and did random noises not to hear Onew anymore.

He laughed, then suddenly jumped off to bed and sat beside Soojin. He wrapped his arms around her back making his chest Soojin’s new pillow.

“Though I still think you’re beautiful last night.” He whispered, almost smelling the scent of Soojin’s hair. “Even you acted like a wild snake wanting to attack the prey in a very seductive way.”

“Oppa~ Mianhaeyo.” She apologized, eyes not meeting Onew’s.

“It’s okay… but I have to admit you brought me a lot of trouble last night. Thank God I wasn’t as drunk as you. If I were then we probably made another Sooki.” He chuckled.

“You didn’t take advantage of me?” She looked up at him and he shook his head.

“Of course not~”

“Are you sure?”

“Well….”

“Well what?”

“You kissed me… so I had to kiss you back.” He said.

Silence covered the room for a while until he noticed Soojin moving her finger in a circular motion on his chest.

“Soojin-ah.”

“De?”

“You’re making the same imaginary circles that you did to me last night when you’re drunk. Perhaps… you want to…” With an immediate move he placed his body on top of her.

“Yah!” Soojin shouted.

“Do you want to do it now?” Onew smirked.

“No.” She used her force to push him out but she cannot.

“Not yet.” She smiled and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. “We still need to pick Sooki at Hye Shin’s house.” With one quick move Soojin sneaked herself out of his weight.

She almost lost balance because she’s still a bit dizzy. “Yah!” Onew held her back to support her. “You should be careful, yah.”

Without any words he just carried her.

“Hey, you’re carrying me again.” She giggled.

“I’m obsessed with your weight.” He admitted. “Now tell me where you’re going.”

“I’ll go take a bath.”

“Hmmm… should I help you out, then?”

Soojin pinched Onew’s nose in embarrassment. “Yah! Lee Jinki!!”

“Yah! Stop! You’ll fall!”

Soojin giggled and stopped to say, “I love you~”

“I know, but I pretty much love you more~” Onew said and walked out of the room.