SHINee World Concert -- 1st day

Hello, Onew-appa

 

Peeking from the backstage was the nervous Park Soojin.

SHINee members are on set. They are going to pop out of the stage anytime soon.

“To the beautiful lady who’s the sole mind of this concert.”

She immediately turned around.

A smile was immediately captured by the backstage photographer of the concert. He looked at the photo and smiled. “Yeppo~”

“Don’t be too nervous, Soojin-ah. They are very great. They can handle this concert very well.” He assured. Soojin nodded and paid back her attention to the stage.

In a snap of seconds each of them were flown to the air with fireworks on their hands.

The whole crowd was in awe about how the concert started. They all looked up, seeing how SHINee shines with the shiniest lights that were present during the performance.

It was enticing.

Worth watching.

And worth tearing up.

Fans cheered. Their screams reached Soojin’s heart.

Seeing the real thing was even better than figuring how things would happen through a plan.

SHINee knows how to shine on stage with them alone. For once, she didn’t even think the whole production was planned by her. For her, it wouldn’t be very beautiful if it wasn’t for SHINee who’s on the stage at the moment, performing together.

The concert proceeded and everything went smoothly.

SHINee are on the dressing room changing clothes when the VCR featuring Sooki played. (It was the VCR when they were telling about the things they do when they have free time.)

“Auntie! It’s me! It’s me!” Sooki shouted as soon as she saw herself being carried and played by Onew.

The fangirls screamed their lungs out.

“Lee Sooki! Lee Jinki! Nomu Kyeopta!!!”

“Kyeowo!!!!!”

(As the VCR plays… onew speaking on the background)

“My little angel Sooki has become a very important part of my life right when her mother gave birth to her. I feel sorry for not being with them for 3 years because the situation didn’t allow us to be together immediately. Right now, whenever I have my free time, I make sure Sooki and I are together. I love to share every moment with her, and through this, I can deeply show my love for her and guide my child as she grows. I love you, Sooki-ah.”

The fans’ eyes tear up when they hear what Onew got to say. They were so overwhelmed about how he loves his daughter.

Few months ago, he was the SHINee leader who everyone wants to marry.

Few months ago, he was a prince charming, stealing every girl’s heart with one smile.

But now, right at this very moment, they see Onew as a father.

They see him as someone who treasures a little kid so much.

They adore his cute responsibility over the child.

And little Sooki over there was proud of her appa, “Appa loves me!”

Of course, her appa really loves her so much.

>>>>>>>> ENCORE PERFORMANCE <<<<<<<<<<<

Soojin decided to look at how the encore will be. She thought it would be fun, seeing how SHINee fool around with each other on stage.

Then Love’s Way was played… the 2nd encore song.

She saw Onew standing on part which is far away from where she stands. She couldn’t see him properly, just his figure standing over.

The next thing she realized… Onew’s voice was shaking.

“And then we’re washed with the soap called love, and at some point, the hatred disappears ~”

The four guys quickly gathered to Onew who was already crying that time. He was wiping his tears, but he couldn’t hide it since the tears kept on flowing.

Onew crying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEdc0hCA2l0

Soojin looked up at the monitor and saw Onew’s tears. She covered because she suddenly wants to cry on the spot, too.

Her eyes are somehow connected with his. Once he cries, it’s impossible for het not to cry, too.

Then the surprise VCR for SHINee played…

It was a VCR of when they all debuted.

SHINee’s first tears…

SHINee’s first joy…

The first injury…

Everything memorable for SHINee was on the VCR.

Key’s eyes started to wet, followed by Jonghyun… and surprisingly, Taemin and Minho’s tears fell, too.

“Kwenchana! Kwenchana ! Kwenchana!” The fans chanted.

It’s overwhelming to see SHINee on one stage again, hugging each other with tears on their eyes.

On their back was a huge SHINee screen retailing the paths they have gone through… starting from the most difficult, down to the happiest moments of their together.

In front of them were fans who keep on loving them, supporting them, appreciating them since the first day, happily forming a pearlescent sky blue ocean which represents the unity of SHINee and Shawols.

The concert had ended and the boys ran to the backstage.

As soon as Soojin saw Onew’s tears… she quickly ran to him and jumped to his arms.

She didn’t waste any second of it and quickly kissed her husband. No words were said. She was clearly telling him she’s proud of him.