She's the boss

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

6:15 am

Soojin woke up on her bed.

She was about to think why she was there when Onew turned his face towards her.

“Omona!” She exclaimed silently.

Her head hurts, and she automatically frowned when she realized Onew was there.

“What a gut.” Soojin blurted and her lips arced like she’s really pissed off.

10 seconds later…

“This is probably the biggest fault of my life… staring you for so long.” Soojin looked at the ceiling and tears silently fell from her eyes.

I didn’t know… but somehow.

One of the reasons why I don’t want to see him when I’m angry…

Is because I know his face can automatically change my mind.

She was in the middle of enjoying Onew’s face when suddenly…

She remembered what Onew said to her when they were lying on the bed together after the housewarming celebration.

“I don’t really know how to properly approach a girl.”

Then SHINee’s words to their hyung was all she heard again…

“Don’t tell me you’re going to lose against her, too, hyung?” Jonghyun chuckled. “I mean, we know you’re soft and just don’t want any argument, but hyung, can you please stop being ever so gentle? Is it always okay for you to lose? I mean, everytime we argue as a group, we know you had a good point but you don’t allow yourself to stand up and confront us. There were times when we know you don’t feel good about anything we do but you never complain.”

“I don’t understand why you have to be so kind.” Soojin uttered as her fingers travel on his eyebrows. “Why do I marry such a sweet guy? You make me feel guilty, you know. This is your fault but I can’t understand why I want to forgive you.”

She stood up from the bed and placed the blanket properly on top of Onew.

“I’ll forgive you. You’re lucky you gained it without any effort.” She turned but stopped for a while. “If having such a lovable face is an effort… then…”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Onew opened his eyes and realized Soojin wasn’t there beside him anymore.

He hit his forehead again. “Soojin left.” He said.

Onew remembered Soojin’s message to him last night.

If he ever comes home, she will leave the house and won’t come back anymore.

“PARK SOO JIN!!!” Onew shouted in rage. He has no idea what to do to get her back now.

“De! I’m coming!” He was more surprised when he heard someone responded.

Soojinnie?

He was going to leave the bed when Soojin came in, bringing with her a tray with brewed coffee and pancakes.

 

Onew was in a daze. What happened exactly to Soojin?

“Did you wait for long?” She placed the food on the table and took the pillow that was thrown on the floor.

Her voice was even… soft.

“Soojin-ah.” He called softly.

“I heard everything.” She suddenly became. “It was all planned, and the members were pushing you hard into it. I must be mad, but I don’t know what happened that led me into this. I’ll forgive you and I’m letting you win over me this time.” She said and looked deep in his eyes.

“I like you, and I’m allowing you to go easy on me. I said it first now, and so you win.” She said seriously.

Onew smiled and gently placed his hand on Soojin’s.

 

“I just said I like you last night…” He confessed. “So technically, I lost to you.”

“Yah! I did all these to make a good confession to you, and you’re telling me you said it last night? I was about to make you win, why did you allow yourself to lose?!” She quickly took back her hands and acted as if she’s mad.

“Yaaahhh… Jinniee ahh.” Onew called out sweetly and pulled Soojin over to backhug her.

 

“My wife and her mood swings.” Onew chuckled gently.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Hyung! Are you two okay now?” Jonghyun worriedly uttered as Onew came out of their house. They were heading to their schedule of that morning.

Onew didn’t answer. He turned around to close the gate.

“But she didn’t leave right? That’s fine Onew hyung, we’ll help you fix this la..”

Taemin’s statement was cut off when Soojin came running out of the house.

“Oppa!! Oppa!” She called out. “You eat this whenever you feel hungry. If it’s not good enough, then give me a call ahead of time to deliver you a food. Okay? Goodbye!” She waved at him and suddenly saw the 4 SHINee boys inside the van.

She looked at them and they waved at her, awkwardly.

Soojin walked towards them and pinched their nose one by one.

“Yah! Soojin ah!” Jonghyun said.

“It hurts, you!” Key tried to hit her hand but he hit his cheek instead.

“Oh, chincchhaa!” Minho complained.

“Yah! Noona-yah!!!!” Taemin blurted.

“The next time you do that to your hyung and to me… I promise… You won’t even want to imagine how difficult your punishment will be.” She said with authority. She stepped back and gently pushed Onew inside. “Manager-nim.” Soojin peaked at the manager’s seat.

He looked at her with fright on his face. “deh, Soojin-ah?”

“Please take care of him, okay?” She then waved at everybody. “Be good boys! Annyoonnggg!!” She waved cutely.

“Ah, chincchhaa!” Taemin complained while rubbing his nose. “I suddenly wish both of them didn’t reconcile.”

And Onew was looking at everybody like…

“You know… My wife is a boss.”

(A/N: Comments, anyone? Hihihihi.)