Instant stardom?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

“Annyonghasaeyo, Onew-ssi.” Onew was shocked when UKISS leader, Shin Soohyun, came and approached him during the recording of a music show.

“Deh, Annyonghasaeyo, Soohyun-ssi.” Onew greeted back.

“Well, uh.. I was just wondering…” He paused for a while and then continued. “Is your wife a part of SM Entertainment?”

Onew reluctantly shook his head. Why would he have an interest to her anyway?

“Then I really have to talk to you about this, I guess.” He said. “Can we get a cup of tea together?”

They went on the nearest coffee shop to discuss Soohyun’s interest towards Soojin.

“We are going to film for the MV of our follow up song that will be included in the next album. In fact, the director that we are going to work with was the one who directed your recent MV.” He started. “We are in search of a female lead to appear in the MV and we thought about getting a fresh face for the song. Then I guess from there… you would have an idea about what I’m trying to say.”

“Are you telling me you’re going to cast Soojin as your female lead?” Disbelief was planted on Onew’s face.

Soohyun nodded. “If you allowed her to, then it will be such a pleasure.”

“Why her? I mean, what about your trainees?”

“One reason is… the director greatly recommended her to be casted. He said, with the storyline that the MV will be showing, Soojin-ssi is perfectly fit for it.”

Onew can’t believe it. Her wife is being casted on a MV?

Before the two separated, he told Soohyun that he will discuss the matter to Soojin and if she agrees about doing it, then he’ll say yes about it, too.

On the way home, Onew shared the thing with the rest of the members.

“For real, hyung? That’s great!” Key uttered after hearing it. “I mean, it will be very good! Soojin’s being a star now! That’s good news!”

“Should I  allow her to do it?” Onew asked.

“And why not? I mean… don’t you want Soojin to be famous for some time?” Jonghyun replied.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Me? For real? They asked me to star in a music video? Are they even serious?” Soojin was as shocked as Onew a while ago. “Why? I mean, what did they actually see in me?”

“He said because you have the fresh face and the character that the storyline is requiring.” He explained.

Out of nowhere, Sooki appeared sipping her milk. “Umma will appear on music video? The one where appa and uncle dance?” She might have overheard the conversation a while ago. “Umma! That’s great! I’m going to see you on TV soon! Yayy!!”

Seems like their decision have been decided just because of Sooki’s sudden reaction.

----------------------