Baby Sitter 2

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

SHINee was called for another rehearsal before performing live for that day’s 10th anniversary special of KBS Music Bank.

“Okay, fine. Let me get her.” SHINee’s manager took Soo Ki on Onew’s arms and carried her. “I’ll let her watch your performance.”

They’re set on stage. The four were very serious while the other one was busy waving his hand towards the side of the stage.

“Oppa!! Opppaaa!!!” The fans screams were all over the place.

This is the first time since 2 months that SHINee will be performing on this stage again. They had concluded their album promotion 2 months ago. SHINee is focusing now in diverting their career. Acting, Hosting, Radio DJing, Musical, and others. But they promised to come back after 4 months of hiatus.

“Look over there, Soo Ki. It’s Appa.” The manager said while carrying her.

Soo Ki followed his gaze, and she saw his cute appa waving at her. She smiled and waved back to him.

Onew then went serious to his position. Today’s performances are gonna be Sherlock and the last song they promoted 2 months ago.

“SHINee’s back back back back back!” As usual, SHINee pulled off their best performances all the time.

Meanwhile, one of the staff there approached SHINee’s manager. He was holding a SHINee lightstick.

“What is this for?” He asked the staff.

“SHINee fans asked me to give that to her.” He said. “Is she Onew-ssi’s daughter? She’s so cute.” He praised.

“De, Soo Ki-ah… Those unnies gave you this as a gift.” The manager gave the lightstick to Soo Ki. “Look!”

“Soo Ki-yah!!!!!!!” Fans screamed Soo Ki’s name when the manager showed Soo Ki to their direction.

“Look! They like you!” The manager was very excited he even forgot that he needs to check out SHINee’s performance. “Wave at them, aegi-ah! Wave!” He held her hand and guided it to wave at the fans.

“Soo Ki-ah, Saranghae!!!” The girls screamed in delight. This is the first time Soo Ki was seen in public.

SHINee was laughing during rehearsal. They can’t help it. All the fanchants were lost simply because Soo Ki captured the attention of their fans.

Soo Ki was busy giving fanservice to her lovely unnies when Lee Joon suddenly came.

“Oh! Soo Ki-ah!! Soo Ki-ah!!” He looked like a fanboy spazzing over a female idol. “I saw you finally!” He said.

He was playing cutesy but Soo Ki just looked at him blankly.

“Oh? She seems to be not amused?” Lee Joon scratched his head.

Soo Ki turned to SHINee again, she moved the light stick back and forth, almost at synch with SHINee’s music.

“That’s it, Soo Ki! Let’s support your appa’s group!” He said and shouted as loud as possible. “SHINee, FIGHTINNG!! JINKI APPA SARANGHAEEEE!!”

It shocked the fans and even SHINee.

“Joon-ah!” Onew hugged his brother tightly. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“You’re always busy, Jinki-yah~” Lee Joon replied. “She’s very cute!” He looked at Soo Ki. “But she doesn’t love me as much as you do.”

Onew took care of Soo Ki and told the manager he’ll stay there for a while to watch other group’s performances while chatting to Joon.

Anyone who goes on and off the stage notices Soo Ki, and couldn’t keep themselves from talking to her, saying how cute Onew’s daughter is.

“Where’s your wife?” Lee Joon asked, about to tease Onew.

“Soo Ki’s mother, you mean? She’s on her work, will be out for 2 days.” He answered.

“So you’re gonna be the one taking care of her then?”

Onew nodded.

They were talking nonstop when Soo Ki gently took Onew’s attention by touching his cheek and pushing it on her direction so he could look at her.

“She’s a little possessive, huh?” Joon commented and chuckled.

“Appa… Soo Ki . Pee.” She said.

“Oh! You want to pee? Okay let’s go. Joon-ah. Can we go to the rest room for a while?”

“Sure. Sure.”

“Should be female’s restroom since Soo Ki is a girl.” Joon said as two of them walked along the hallway.

The dumb is together with the dumber, the two almost entered the female’s rest room.

“Oh right, Jinki we can’t enter!!” Joon shouted and stopped him at the door.

“Why? Are they cleaning it?” Onew asked innocently.

“Aniya! This is female’s comfort area, of course we can’t enter!”

“But Soo Ki’s gonna pee!”

“We’re both males, Jinki-ah!”

“Oh right! I almost forgot!” Onew hit his forehead slightly. “What should we do now?”

“Appa.. Pee. Pee. Pee.” Soo Ki was in panic.

Onew was in panic.

So Joon was in panic, too.

Suddenly, IU arrived.

“Oppas! What are you doing in front of female’s CR?” She asked and chuckled a little.

“Oh right, IU-ssi. You’re such an angel. Can you bring Soo Ki inside? She’s going to pee, too, and you know we can’t enter.” Onew asked.

“Oh.” She looked down and saw the cutest baby. “Is she your daughter, oppa?”

“Yes. Yes.”

Soo Ki looked at IU as if she was pleading. “Pee. Unnie. Pee.” She said.

“Oh right! Right! Okay!!” She chuckled a bit and took Soo Ki’s hand. “Let’s go.”

Onew and Joon sighed in relief.

“I don’t know what to do if IU didn’t arrive.” Onew said.

“Me, too.” Joon replied. “It must be hard for you to take care of her.” He said, sympathizing with his precious friend.

“I love her, but yes, it is difficult.” Onew and Joon looked at each other, almost teary eyed.

“Joon-ah… “

“Jinki-ah…”

Both of them automatically hugged each other.

“Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.” They whined on each other’s arms.

And yeah, they were still in front of girl’s rest room.