Actually...

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

“Hyung!” It was already passed 9 o’clock so they were surprised to see Onew coming. “Oh, did you bring us food?” Taemin asked innocently.

“Where are the others?” He asked seriously.

“At their room.”

“Yah! Kids! Come out!” He shouted. He sat at the living area.

Taemin was looking at him like a curious child.

 

Few seconds later, everybody was in the living area together.

“Seriously, kids, what did you tell Soo Jin? Why is she acting like that?” He asked, looking at every members.

Jonghyun looked at Key.

Key looked at Minho.

Minho looked at Taemin.

“Molla~ Hyung.” He said.

“What happened hyung? Is she mad? What?” Jonghyun said uttering the words fast.

Onew looked at him seriously, then to Key, to Minho, and then Taemin.

“She told me she wants Jae Kyung noona out of her sight when we are together.”

“Asssaaa!!!!!!!!” Jonghyun shouted and did a high five with Minho. “Yah! Yah! Kibum-ah! I told you!”

 

Onew was suddenly confused why Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin seemed to be celebrating. “Hey, kids! Stop!” He shouted. “Can you please tell me what really happened?”

Jonghyun held his laugh and started telling him what they told Soo Jin.

“YAAAHHH!!!!!!” Onew screamed when Jonghyun ended his talking. “Why did you say that to her?!!! YOU!!!”

“Hey, hyung. We did it to see if she likes you or not.” Minho answered.

“But you lied! Why did you tell her such a made up story?!?!!”

Out of all those stories they told Soo Jin, the only thing that appears to be real is Jae Kyung’s ownership of Maypole.

During that time when they saw Onew with Jae Kyung, they were actually discussing the renewal of SHINee’s contract for Maypole. Little did Soo Jin knew, that Onew was actually with their manager.

So it’s not really just the two of them talking. They were with the SHINee’s manager talking about business.

And yeah, they kinda grew close to the noona because they have been with the Maypole family for years now. The company takes good care of them that’s why their thankful to them.

And for the record, Han Jae Kyung was about to get married to the CEO of one of the biggest car companies in South Korea.

“It doesn’t matter. What’s more important right now is Soo Jin got some jealousy on her veins.” Key chuckled. “Really, hyung. I really though she didn’t care about it.”

“And Soojin’s ‘I want her out of my sight when we’re together’ is really the best. She’s making everything so obvious.” Minho cracked up.

All four of them can’t get much more excited about Soo Jin’s reaction.

“Hyung. We did it because we know you like her.” Jonghyun said. He was seriously talking that moment.

Onew looked at him.

“I mean. We’ve been together for so long. This is the first time we actually saw you act like that around a girl, so we know you like her. Well at least we think lightly…. It could be love already.” Jonghyun teased.

Milliseconds later, a throw pillow came crashing on his face. “Shut up, you.” He said to Jonghyun.

“But you are blushing. Stop hiding it from us, hyung. You like her.”

“I don’t.” Onew said.

“You like her.” Key uttered.

“I don’t.” He repeated.

“You like her.” Minho said.

“I don’t.”

“You like h-“

Taemin didn’t talk anymore.

“Should I ask Yunho hyung to steal her away from you then?”

Thos words Jonghyun uttered freaked the hell out of him.

“FINE. I like her. Happy now?” He admitted.

“YAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The four celebrated again. “Hyung is in love! Finallyyyy!!!!”

“Hyung lived a reversed life!!!!” Taemin shouted. “They had to make baby first before liking each other.”

Then everybody was frozen, looking at Taemin.

Where does this kid get the comments he utters all the time?

“We’re helping you out so you and she can get together very soon.” Minho uttered.

“I advised you to continue on this plan. Make her jealous. We could ask for Jae Kyung noona’s help if you want. If you can’t tell her properly that you like her, then make her confess to you first. She just needs to say she likes you and you could probably answer her back that you like her, too.” Jonghyun said and did this..

Onew thought for a while and suddenly..

 

(A/N: Now what?????? Hahahahaha. :D :D :D)