Will it be any better?

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“Huh? Kim Bum and Park Soojin for Samsung?” Jonghyun exclaimed when he saw the news. “Did Onew hyung give his approval over this thing?”

“Soojinnie is under SMEntertainment now. Whatever decision they made, she has to do that. You should know it very well, Kim Jonghyun.” Key explained.

“Lee Sooman is not being fair. We all know how Kim Bum is openly admitted about liking Soojin. He had said it in many shows when he was asked about his ideal woman. I can’t understand.”

“To gain attention and popularity, they decided to put the two together because it’s very controversial and attention getter. You know, Kim Bum liking a married woman is intriguing enough. Putting them together in one project adds a lot of fuel to the fire.”

“Onew hyung will fell disgraced then. What about Onew hyung’s dignity?” It’s Kim Jonghyun talking about man’s pride.

“They are the ones who need to be blamed here. Onew hyung knows very well how business works for Lee Sooman. He knows that he would never consider his feelings when it comes to profit. If he is Soojin then he might as well fall. If Onew hyung just did his best to go against that then it wouldn’t come this far.” Key said blaming Onew.

“It’s noona’s fault, too!” Taemin replied. “If she thought wisely and realized early that this would happen then it wouldn’t come into this. What was she exactly thinking when she signed with him? Doesn’t she want to take care of Sooki anymore and she wants to be famous instead?”

“Yah, why are you blaming Soojin all of a sudden?” Minho barged in.

“He’s right. If Soojin didn’t sign with him on the first place, this won’t happen.” Jonghyun agreed.

“Okay fine, but to be honest, if these things ever hurt Onew-hyung’s feelings. I swear I would hate her so much.” Minho uttered. “But as long as Onew hyung’s feeling fine and a little bit okay about it, I’m okay about it, too. Wait till I see even a drop of Onew hyung’s tear and I would just passed through the idea that she’s a female.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Photos of Kim Bum and Park Soo Jin for their endorsement started surfacing the internet.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Hyung, let’s go to this address.” Jonghyun showed the address to the driver. “Just for a while, please, hyung?” He then turned to the manager.

“What are we doing there?”

“Judging. Observing. Not allowing any unnecessary thing to happen.” Jonghyun simply answered.

“Where are we really going, Kim Jonghyun?” The manager asked seriously.

“Aissh! I can’t just sit back here and wait for hyung to disgrace himself you know?” Jonghyun said with irritation. “We’re going to Soojin’s set and watch what will happen.”

As they arrived at the set… this was what welcomed Onew and the group.

“Why are they so sweet?” Taemin will never know how his sudden comments cause Onew’s heart to be heavier. “They look like a real couple, though.” He even added.

“Aish~ This boy!” Key shouted. Taemin looked at him innocently and he simply pointed out Onew. He was silently looking at the window. Not a single reaction can be seen.

The poker face king, for all we know.

Onew couldn’t take it so he unconsciously opened the door.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Key called out helplessly. They want him to stop but a piece of him was saying he should really get there and take his girl.

“And… CUT!!”

The two didn’t kiss. It was an almost kiss scene.

That’s when Onew stopped walking. He was frozen for a bit and decided to come back to the car.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Key asked with full of concern.

“Wae?” Onew looked at him. “If I say I’m not okay about her being there, will it get any better?”

And yes, for the first time in SHINee’s life… they have seen their hyung mad. Like seriously, he’s not even acting.

(A/N: Will post the rest of the chapters soon.)