Annyong, oppa~

Hello, Onew-appa

 

“Soojin-ah.” She was lying on the tub cooling herself down after sobering when she heard Onew called from outside.

“Eh?”

“My tummy hurts. Can I enter?” He said.

Soojin shook her head and smiled. Onew was using various methods to really enter inside. Just a while ago, he was telling her she forgot the towel on the bed. She said she’s going to use the bath robe so no need for the towel, then Onew knocked again saying he forgot the toothpaste inside so he can’t brush his teeth. She told him there’s no toothpaste there and he told her he’ll enter to find it himself. And now, Onew was telling her his tummy is aching so he needed to use the comfort room.

She stood up and washed herself to finish bathing. “Wait a bit. I’ll open the door in a while.” She said while chuckling secretly.

“Deh! I’m waiting!” Onew answered from outside.

After about 2 minutes, the door went open. Soojin smiled at Onew who was really waiting outside. “Deh, you can use the comfort room now.” She said and sneaked out with soaking hair.

“Y-yah… You’re done taking a bath?” Onew asked in disbelief. She nodded.

“That’s why you can use it now. Use it all you want.” She smiled naughtily and gave him a wink, wearing her I-know-what-you-want expression.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Lee family was on their way home after they picked Sooki from her Auntie Hye Shin’s house.

“So where do you want to have lunch today?” Onew appa was so excited.

They were thinking about a place to eat out when Onew’s phone suddenly rang. It’s a phone call from Key.

“Deh? Oh… Right now? Okay. Okay. I’ll tell them. See you soon.” He then hanged up the phone and put it back to his pocket.

“What is it?” Soojin asked.

“Do you know Yoogeun? The baby we took care of on Hello Baby?”

“Yes! We watched it before!” Soojin said pertaining to her and Sooki.

“Since vacation has started, Key contacted Yoogeun’s parents to get him for today with them. He said Yoogeun’s going to be with them in the dorm and he was asking if we could go together at lunch time at the dorm.” He explained.

“Oh? Really? So we are going to see Jung Yoogeun today?” Soojin said excitedly. He nodded. “Sooki-ah… remember Yoogeun-oppa from SHINee’s show? He’s going to be at Uncles’ dorm today?!” She told Sooki.

“Really, omma? Yoogeun-oppa?! I want to go! I want to go!” Sooki excitedly said when she heard they’re going to be with Yoogeun for the day.

So they went to SHINee’s dorm instead of dining outside.

“Onew-appa!” Yoogeun immediately welcomed Onew with a hug. Onew now knows how to carry a kid and so he immediately carried Yoogeun and threw him up and down.

“Yah~ Our Yoogeunie is getting bigger. You’re taller now!” Onew said excitedly.

Baby Sooki was fascinated and amused. She pulled out her umma’s sleeve and whispered, “Umma… Appa didn’t do that to me.” She complained.

“That’s because you’re a girl, and you might be hurt if Appa throws you up and down like that.” She explained.

“Oh yeah, Yoogeunie ~ Let me introduce you to my daughter, Lee Sooki.” He then pulled Sooki gently to his side. “Say hi, baby. He’s an oppa~”

“Annyong, oppa~” Sooki said while looking at Yoogeun.

“Sooki is really cute.” Yoogeun said and pinched Sooki’s cheeks.