Onew's specialty

Hello, Onew-appa

(BEFORE YOU READ THROUGH: I suggest you to watch this first : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLxmx9zLWqY . Okay. Now. Just watch it.)

 

"Oh~ Yahh... Onew-hyung." The four members teased as Onew entered the van. They are off to their 1st schedule of the day: An assembly of all the SM Entertainment artists who will be headed by none other than, the CEO himself, Lee Soo Man.

"Why?" Onew asked. A smile was flashed on his face.

“Have you gotten a lot of sleep?” Key asked. “You looked fresh and young.”

“Or is someone just taking care of you very well?” Jonghyun butted in.

“This is the first time I see that expression of hyung. Perhaps, it’s his expression when he’s in love?” Taemin teased.

“Hey, hey, hey, kids. Stop kidding around.” He said, but the smile is still there.

It’s hard to hide an ear to ear, full length, curve on the face, you know?

“Onew hyung’s smile will soon disappear once he remembered he forgot to eat breakfast.” Minho said after a while.

“Aniya, Minho-yah… I completely pigged out before going out.” He said in a proud tone. “Toast Bread, Strawberry Jam, Fried Egg, Hot coffee, pan cake, what else??” He said and leaned on his seat. He seemed to be imagining every food he ate that morning.

“Strawberry Jam, you say?!!” Key, who is addicted to strawberry, shouted in panic. “You didn’t bring anything at the dorm hyung, you completely just forgot your dongsaengs.” He said in bitterness.

“Pan cake… My favorite.” Taemin uttered.

“I won’t eat until I go home~ Not even having a snack.”

“You’ll just tire yourself from cooking on your own at home hyung.” Jonghyun uttered.

“You’ll die in hunger because you’re exhausted when you come home and baby Soo Ki can’t cook for you.” Minho added.

“Aniya~ Dongsaengs….” He said, and did this in front of them.

“Soo Ki can’t cook, but her mom can~” He boasted.

“Mom? You mean Soo Jin? But she has a work, hyung. She’s gonna cook for you? In your dreams.” Key said in his ever diva tone.

“She beats Key in cooking.” Onew revealed. “And for that, I promise not to eat any meal unless it is cooked by her.”

“What?!” All four of them blurted. “She cooks?”

“Of course!!!” Onew smuggled at everybody. “My wife cooks the best dishes in the world!” He boasted again. “It’s been around 2 days since I started living like a king at home. I’ve been eating all the delicious dishes my wife makes for us.” Then he looked dumbly at everybody. “Didn’t I tell you guys she quit working?”

“She what?”

“She stopped working and will stay at home from now on. She’ll be the one in charge of Soo Ki and our home.”

“Calling it their ‘home’ gives me goosebumps.” Jonghyun complained.

“Even calling Soo Jin his ‘wife’ kills the cheesyness in me.” Minho added.

“She can even experiment in the kitchen it will just taste practically delicious. That’s how good she is at cooking.” He said. “And you know what? Our home is a lot cleaner than your dorm. In our home, I’ll have the coffee when I wake up and a glass of milk before I sleep. Often than not, there is always a sweet music playing in the background, making you super comfortable being at home. In our home, I have fragrant clothes, too. Everything is fragrant at home, the plants, the curtains, the bed coverings … everything is sooo…. Comfortable to live in.” He said with a priceless expression.

The four looked at him with WTF expression.

“Are you boasting about getting your own house…” Key paused.

“Or are you boasting about having such diligent wife?”

Onew ignored him. He was too busy with his wonderful ‘home’ that he doesn’t care about what they say anymore.

The boasting didn’t just end there.

He continued telling his sunbaes and juniors the wonders of his new home. He looked like a little kid telling how good his mom and dad are at everything. He can’t stop being as proud.

“He wasn’t even proud of being 2nd in the whole school ranking…” Eunhyuk whispered.

“And he was pretty much into spazzing mode in boasting his new home.” Donghae replied.

“which rather seems to be his wife that he’s boasting about.” Sung Min butted in.

“Then… Should we share a drink at Onew’s new home?” Lee Teuk put his hands on Onew’s shoulder. “As a house warming celebration for our dear Appa.”

“But hyung ~” Onew was about to protest.

“Don’t you want us to see your home? And we have not met your daughter, yet.” Lee Teuk replied.

“And your wife, Onew-yah. We want to see her, too.” Yunho chuckled and looked at him teasingly.

Almost all the male idols in their company were expecting him to invite them over to his new home. They even when they learned the money Onew used in buying the house came from his own pocket.

“Come on, show us what you’ve got.” Shindong dared.

“I’ll just make a call at home.” He shook his head and made a call to Soo Jin. After a while…

“Dinner time later.” With what he said, all the boys screamed in excitement.

Onew’s lesson: Don’t be too boastful. Wife will be the one to suffer in the end.