A heavy rain on SHINee World

Hello, Onew-appa

 

A heavy rain on SHINee World

Fandom number decreasing.

Fan cafés crashing down.

Ant fans increasing.

Fansites closing down…

They say this kind of happened when Onew decided to stay on Soojin’s side and the other members suddenly lost right manners in treating their fans.

One morning, Onew received a phone call from Lee Sooman telling him to come to his office because he has something to discuss with him.

“Are you not worried about what he’s going to say?” Minho said to Onew after he heard the news about the appointment.

“Why would I? He made everything in the first place. It’s not my fault, nor Soojin’s.” He answered. “And besides, the only way we can work this out is to admit everything, then marry each other for real.”

“You’re going to admit them you had an accidental baby?”

“Shut up.” Onew looked at him in anger. “Sooki is not a baby made from accident. She is an angel sent to bring us together. She will never be considered as a mistake, but rather a present.” He corrected and looked away. “I’m taking all the risk to save Sooki and Soojin from the eyes of the judgmental people.”

Minho smiled and patted his shoulder. “We’re doing our best, too, to make the leader as happy as how he was during the times of happiness with his family.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Leave them”, was the first thing Lee Sooman uttered when Onew came in. “Staying with this bull won’t earn you a thing. It will just bring SHINee down.” He said.

“For once, I will never consider your advice, teacher.” Onew said boldly.

“I’m not advising you, I’m ordering.”

“Well then, for once, I will never follow a certain order from you.” He said otherwise.

“You’re being ridiculous, Onew. Are you even sure she’s your daughter? Don’t you even have the thought that the woman you’re with, slept with that guy, too?” He smirked. “I just did all that because that little girl was very cute, but creating troubles like this is a no-no.”

“You didn’t just tell me to leave them.”

“I did.” Lee Sooman replied with no hesitation. “If not, then tell me what to do. Do you want me to create another issue that will bury this scandal of yours? Let me think… do you want me to reveal to everyone that Minho and Krystal are actually dating?”

He clenched his fist in such dismay. As everybody thought Lee Sooman has a good heart, behind it was a rotten emotion that is afraid of losing profits.

“I’m not giving them up and I’m certain about it.” Onew said and left his office, not allowing Lee Sooman to give him a reply.

He just shook his head and stare at the ballpen he was holding with 2 fingers placed on both ends, “I was saving you, Lee Jinki, if you don’t want my help then better stand on it alone.” He made a quick dial to the telephone. “I told you to prepare for the trainees’ debut, right? We’ll start to release teasers after few days so make them overly prepared.” He said on the other line.

Bosses sometimes act way faster than thinking. Lee Sooman was considering a backup in case SHINee lost their shine.

He was walking along inside the company when he met his idol sunbae, Super Junior’s Leeteuk.

“Onew-ssi…” He placed his arms on his shoulders and they walk. His face is simply telling him he’s sympathizing with the hoobae. “Are you okay?”

“Not as good as before, hyung.” He answered honestly.

Sunbae decided to treat hoobae and they had few talks on the café outside the building.

“Everything will be in their right places, soon, though.” Leeteuk said.

“I know, hyung, but Lee Sooman-sonsaeng is asking me for too much.”

“Too much of what?”

“He’s asking me to leave Soojin and Sooki. Is he even serious? Why would I leave my family in the first place? Didn’t he purposely keep the fake marriage a secret so we won’t be able to do something about it when these types of things come up?”

“Have you done any testing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Testing what?”

“To your child. Were you able to confirm her being yours?”

“You’re funny hyung. Of course, she’s mine. No doubt about that.”

“People tend to mistake the child as theirs until they’ve done DNA results to learn the kid was actually not theirs.” Teukie said. “Not being doubtful or anything, but sometime we just need to be extra sure of everything. You know, instincts don’t work 100% reliable all the time.”