Invade!!

Hello, Onew-appa

 

 

Onew gently opened his eyes as sunlight entered the room making it all bright that morning. He smiled… he clearly remembered what happened last night.

He turned to his side and saw Soojin sleeping soundly. He gently removed those few strands of hair that were covering her face and tucked it to her ears.

He just kept on looking at the beautiful sleeping in front of him until she moved and started opening her eyes slowly.

To Soojin’s surprise, the first thing she encountered after waking up was Onew’s kiss on her forehead. “The baby has woken up…” He said with his sweet, husky voice. “Goodmorning~”

“Goodmorning~” Soojin smiled at him.

“Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?”

“Ani~ I feel great to be honest… being one with you.”

He leaned in closer to her and reached for her back. He hugged her tightly making her feel as if she’s the most precious possession he has in the whole world. “I love you and I literally go crazy over you.”

Soojin chuckled while her face was buried into his chest. “You were crazy from the start… I just probably got you crazier.”

They were in the middle of cuddling each other when someone’s cry was heard.

“Sooki-ah.” Soojin immediately reached for her clothes and ran out of room. She just remembered how Sooki hates to be alone. She’ll cry every time she wakes up without anyone on her side.

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<< 

After Sooki stopped crying, they went down to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. As they reached there, Onew was already cooking something.

“Jin-ah, I cooked something from the kids next door, too. They were really drunk when I left them last night so they probably won’t be able to cook something decent today.”

“Should we call them in?” Onew nodded. Soojin and Sooki then went out to call the other four.

As they approached the front door, Soojin noticed that the door was left open. She shook her head. Onew was already kind of tipsy last night so he probably forgot to close the door when he left.

“SHINee uncles! SHINee uncles, wake up!” Sooki shouted right when they entered the door.

To their horror, they just found 3 girls doing random touches to the boys.

The 1st girl was running her fingers into Minho’s face, making an imaginary outline.

The 2nd one was touching and playing with Taemin’s hair.

The 3rd one was there, making Jonghyun and Key hugged each other.

“Y-yaahhh!!!” Soojin shouted and it echoed to the whole room.

The girls were shocked, too. They immediately ran out of the house after they saw her. Soojin even followed and saw other girls waiting outside. They ran together after the three went out. They probably went inside by 3s.

“Yah… SHINee-deul, wake up. Yah! Yah!” Soojin was in panic. “Yah, Sooki, wake uncles up and I’ll check if those girls stole something from their things.

To her horror for the 2nd time… he entered Jonghyun and Taemin’s room and found all their closets open. The bed was messy like hell and clothes were scattered all around. She didn’t know if they got some clothes but she was so amused at how the undergarment section on their closet went empty.

She chuckled, “Really…”.

She visited Minho and Key’s room and saw the same situation, too.

She went out and saw the four looked like they just woke up from a 2 year hibernation.

“You were sleeping soundly that you didn’t even realize your undergarment’s being stolen away.” She uttered and almost laughed like hell when SHINee automatically stood up and went in their rooms.

“Oh, chincchhaa!!!!” Key’s loud scream was heard. “My pretty underwears are not here anymore!” He whined.

“The colorful briefs Onew hyung gave me went missing, too!” Jonghyun shouted.

Sooki and Soojin were laughing.

And for the 2nd thought, she felt thankful Onew went home last night. He could’ve been with those fans if he fell asleep drunk here with the other four, too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“It’s Onew-hyung’s fault. He didn’t lock the door when he left last night.” The four of them were in sulky mood. Who wouldn’t be pissed if you wake up one morning realizing there’s no more brief to wear?

“It’s your fault. You were not alert enough.” Onew said in defense.

“We were drunk.” Minho replied.

“You should still have activeness in mind, you kids.” Onew said while placing the food in the table.

“Did they do bad things to us, Soojin?” Jonghyun didn’t forget to ask Soojin about what she saw that morning.

“Uhmmm…” Soojin smiled teasingly and didn’t say what she saw. She’ll let the boys think what they want to think.

“Yah, Soojin-ah!!!!” Jonghyun shouted.

“Pst! Don’t shout!” Onew scolded.

They were afraid that pictures of them will soon surface the internet, but Soojin was just laughing. She will never forget how the 4 looked abused when they were lying on the living area not knowing about the fangirls’ actions.